• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I just finished Beta 7, I have to tell you it is an amazing game, I loved the story line, the references to the big bang theory, herp derps... You have created an outstanding rom and I hope you keep it up

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    In the original japanese manga Green is the male, yes, but this hack takes the US names, in which Blue and Green are switched.
    Anyhow, if talking to none of them works, do you have a safe file right before silph co. to replay JUST that chapter and see if it happens again? If not, you'll probably need to start a new file since checking inventory and talking did not work.
    I started the game and finished the beta evening thank you anyway :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2022
    Hi this is a Fantastic ROM! Do you have any ETA on when the next Beta will be released? I just cant wait!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Started POISON IVY CHAPTER, screenshots uploaded.

Hi this is a Fantastic ROM! Do you have any ETA on when the next Beta will be released? I just cant wait!

Beta 7 was only release not long ago... I mean, I only finished 2 new chapters for Beta 8 (not counting bonus chapter).

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2022
    Started POISON IVY CHAPTER, screenshots uploaded.

Beta 7 was only release not long ago... I mean, I only finished 2 new chapters for Beta 8 (not counting bonus chapter).
    No worries, One thing I will be critical of, is that there are virtually no high level , I mean 35 and above wild pokemon in Kanto, so its hard to level up, also the trainers including Rocket Grunts , minus the Antagonists Green and Blue, are pretty weak

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, people... Please don't send me any more email or pm about "where to find Vaporeon". I mean, in the front page, there's a huge red glaring text that says where the beta ends. I mean if you guys have the time and energy to create an account, and send me a mail, and wait for my reply, why don't you just look at the front page =.=.

2 Orange Chapters and 4 bonus as of now if im not wrong

Just saw the new Walker Farm screenshots this chapter looks nice i love creepy moments in a game xD

1 more chapter :).

No worries, One thing I will be critical of, is that there are virtually no high level , I mean 35 and above wild pokemon in Kanto, so its hard to level up, also the trainers including Rocket Grunts , minus the Antagonists Green and Blue, are pretty weak

I'll tweak the level once I complete the game for good. The whole purpose of the beta is really just to fix up bug, and stuff. It's really hard to tweak the level when I haven't plan the entire game out yet. So for now, I'll just keep it like that.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • I just finished the Main Chapters and the Bonus Chapters as of Beta 7.6 and the Greg chapter was... surprising. I didn't expect you could choose which person he would pick and the availability to pick a guy though.. hahaha

Ehmagerd. At the Blimp Roommate Chapter you could sleep with Blue. OwO
    Oh! And ain't that the Glitched Porygon that the scientist in Silph Co. was talking about?
    Damnit! My other side is taking over me.. hahaha..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2022
    hey man, just got out of the mt moon and i'm loving the game so far, amazing job

but i've come across a minor bug, and i'd like to report: when trying to teach megakick/punch to your pokemon via one of the dojo brothers, if you hit B to cancel and do not forget any move, you'll still receive the dojo band and they'll treat you like you already got one of the moves, even though you canceled and did not learn any move

hope you can understand, my english is terrible, but congrats again for the amazing hack

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    I'm stuck at celadon, I just got there and talked to just about everyone and went in every building what am I suppose to do?

Years
  • hey man, just got out of the mt moon and i'm loving the game so far, amazing job

but i've come across a minor bug, and i'd like to report: when trying to teach megakick/punch to your pokemon via one of the dojo brothers, if you hit B to cancel and do not forget any move, you'll still receive the dojo band and they'll treat you like you already got one of the moves, even though you canceled and did not learn any move

hope you can understand, my english is terrible, but congrats again for the amazing hack

this happens in fire red/leaf green too, because it essential if you want to go through the unofficial fighting gym

Back