• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hi guys, i've played this rom hack at work :p and it's pretty amazing, i enjoyit every minute :3.
    But, now i'm stuck, i've beated the ""league"" and itriyng to save captain's vaporeon..but i have a problem with sub...i can't use it, when i go on the deep blue my politoed can't use ithe can only surf again, sub doesn't appears in the avaiable moves...what can i do?

Years
  • Hi guys, i've played this rom hack at work :p and it's pretty amazing, i enjoyit every minute :3.
    But, now i'm stuck, i've beated the ""league"" and itriyng to save captain's vaporeon..but i have a problem with sub...i can't use it, when i go on the deep blue my politoed can't use ithe can only surf again, sub doesn't appears in the avaiable moves...what can i do?

Wow really your rom must be cursed :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hey it's again me. I've found 7.6 v and I've patched it but when I run my save on this one my game freeze when I'm next to Celadon gym, and got same problem while playing 7.9 to talk with Erica.

Years
  • U mean that everyone have this problem? or it's just me and a bunch of unlucky people?
    so anyone have finished the game?

Theres a curse some jealous kid who cant hack cursed this game after this happened 90% of players cant use the hm dive and continue their journey to orange islands :(
    The only thing you can do is send 500$ to my paypal account i can help cleanse this rom im a psychic!
    No money back though!

Hey it's again me. I've found 7.6 v and I've patched it but when I run my save on this one my game freeze when I'm next to Celadon gym, and got same problem while playing 7.9 to talk with Erica.

Have you patched 7.9 to a clean firered rom and used a new save file the problem may be caused by using an older save file to play 7.9 or its a new bug...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Lol u still dont get it.every single one who plays this hack has that problem.u must read the words carefully

lol. i think u haven't read my answer, i just said that, i asked if it was a problem 4 all, u should only anwer with a "yep"

Theres a curse some jealous kid who cant hack cursed this game after this happened 90% of players cant use the hm dive and continue their journey to orange islands :(
    The only thing you can do is send 500$ to my paypal account i can help cleanse this rom im a psychic!
    No money back though!
    LOL
    What if i patch with the 7.9? i've the 7.6 atm.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2020
    Feel like I might be being a bit silly here, I know you are supposed to catch an eevee for Erika, but when I talk to her in the gym nothing happens, she doesn't speak at all. So where should I catch an eevee for her?

Years
  • It looks like 7.9 is bugged or all of you use a 7.6 save which may cause the bug xD
    Many people seem to be stuck at erika...

Wait a responce from the hacker he will most likely come here in 8 hours more or less and we are lucky he might have a fast fix if theres really a problem

Wish i had time to check this myself

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Is there any way for me to evolve Eevee into Umbreon? I can't find this Lunar ribbon anywhere, and I need it considering how underleveled I seem

Years
  • Is there any way for me to evolve Eevee into Umbreon? I can't find this Lunar ribbon anywhere, and I need it considering how underleveled I seem

I remember a lapras in cerulean being bugged or something if you click on it it gives a ribbon and disappears then respawns and the script repeats so you can get infinity ribbons
    It happened in 7 and 7.5 versions so maybe it got fixed for 7.6 and 7.9

If im not wrong theres 1 more in viridian city near the place where you can cut the tree that blocks the way

Well if you have hm surf and need 1 very bad try the lapras trick

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    Hey there guys! I know I'm probably going to get a LOT of hate for this, but I cant find a Staryu, to make the Guardian move so that I can enter the second room of the gym. I've fished in the first room for over half an hour without any results. Wondering if it may be the hack version that I'm playing (7.9), or if the hack that I'm playing is broken... If anyone could help me with this I would be very grateful, as this hack is awesome and I want to play through more of it.

Back