• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    I just downloaded the latest patch and for some reason I am stuck at Erika's gym she won't speak. I cant do the eevee chapter because it is blocked by two small trees that say they can be cut. I have done everything from my phone I used the 7.9patch on this thread and I used the fire red rom vr. 1.0. I am new to this but I'm going to guess I missed something. Any help is welcomed

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Finally started playing, using ver 7.6, this is a brilliant game. really enjoying it :D thanks for all your time and effort into this rockmanmegaman!!

Little thing I just thought u might want to know, and you may have sorted it in v7.9 anyway but when i meet move tutors and decide I don't want the move, they proceed like I got it and I cannot get it again. Also, not that I mind (and if it was on purpose then thanks :) ) but TM's have 5x uses except for TM01. None of these have affected my gameplay, nor is it a critisism just thought it might be worth mentioning.

Thank you anyway and look forward to progressing in the game :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    O and here's a possible idea, something that has jarred me a bit about pokemon games, but maybe there's a way to be able to choose the 2nd pokemon in double battles because just the way I order my team as to how I'm levelling them the 2nd pokemon is normally the one I just finished levelling so I always wished when I got caught off guard that I could choose my 2nd pokemon. It's only a small idea though and I have no clue as to how much code that would need lol

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Ok at the bit where I'm underwater after SS.Anne, there's a water stone and it asks if I want to evolve poliwhirl into poliwrath and i don't want to yet (I want body slam, assuming moves it learns are the same as originals) sooo can I evolve poliwhirl later in the game or is this the only place?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    That is the only place as well as part of the original manga arc. Of when Poliwhirl evolves into Poliwrath, on the account the Pokemon. Isn't strong enough to pull Red out from underwater.

So in a way you do have to evolve right there or else can't proceed with Plot. Though I suggest being very careful against Lt. Surge > . < that Electabuzz of his and Raichu will pummel you badly, if your not at the right lvl @ _ @

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    That is the only place as well as part of the original manga arc. Of when Poliwhirl evolves into Poliwrath, on the account the Pokemon. Isn't strong enough to pull Red out from underwater.

So in a way you do have to evolve right there or else can't proceed with Plot. Though I suggest being very careful against Lt. Surge > . < that Electabuzz of his and Raichu will pummel you badly, if your not at the right lvl @ _ @

tch.. ok thanks for letting me know :) why what lvl is his electabuzz im lvl 22 atm and I have an onix and pikachu with dig so I'm not too afraid lol

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
  • I know I'm gonna be hated for this, but there's this strange bug I came across, sorry in advance! In route 15 an extra Red appears that can be cut down, but crashes the game.

Years
  • I know I'm gonna be hated for this, but there's this strange bug I came across, sorry in advance! In route 15 an extra Red appears that can be cut down, but crashes the game.

Rockmanmegaman said that removing that bug would mean removing every single person of that route, so he preferred not to fix it and keep having people there.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    It not the level you have to worry about XD It's the movesets Electabuzz has lol. You are the same level as I am when I fought him lol. Just watch out for his move sets is all I can say XD

No worries Armityle, I ran into the same bug in my version of the beta. Sure it freeze the game, but it's definitely not a huge problem for players. Just ignore it and proceed your way too Digletts cave, you will be fine as long you don't cut 'Red' again lol.

rj92

Inconspicuous trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Hi guys I'm stuck, Im playing walker farm chapter, the guy has left and my Nidokings rock smash wont work so I cant go downstairs? HELP :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    Hello,

I'd like to say this game is awesome. I've loved it so far. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    If you want to know where all the Pokemon locations are. There is a text document file, that has all Pokemon locations and areas where to find them. In the folder of the hack you downloaded.

Also I think you can evolve Haunter with the Link cable item or whatever its called XD. That allows Pokemon to evolve that needed to be trade...don't quote me on this though. I haven't tested it out yet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    If you want to know where all the Pokemon locations are. There is a text document file, that has all Pokemon locations and areas where to find them. In the folder of the hack you downloaded.

Also I think you can evolve Haunter with the Link cable item or whatever its called XD. That allows Pokemon to evolve that needed to be trade...don't quote me on this though. I haven't tested it out yet.
    Yes It does work. I've tried it on a haunter.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Sorry if this is a commonly asked question, I did some searching and couldn't find anything. I recently reached Vermilion City and entered the S.S. Anne. When I take the hallway going up to avoid the sailors who kick you out, and enter the first door I come across (on the right), I enter a room where I'm glitched in the ship's walls and I can see the love letter I'm supposed to get. Did I do something wrong?

Here's a picture:

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Again, sorry if this is a commonly asked question. I really did try to look around but found nothing. Really enjoying the hack so far.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    can somebody tell me what to do after i beat the moltres and get blaines badge and do the porygon thing? im stuck and cant figure out how to get to silph co

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Just release beta 7.9B which fixed some major bugs issues such as freezing in SS ANNE.

Btw Congrats For getting the 3rd place in Hack of the Year 2013 the results finally came check the thread in hack showcase

Wish you to get 1st in 2014 ;)

Yeah lol, 3rd place is still REALLY good in my eyes. I didn't even think my hack will get nominated. I gotta thank everyone who nominated me :). I thought Glaze would get 1st place but I'm happy for Liquid Crystal as it's also a very good hack.

Wow, the last time I played this was back at beta 3.

I just have to say that I was literally rolling all over the floor laughing at some part. I even got a few friends to play it as well xD

Keep us the amazing work guys, take your time with it, I can wait for it.

Thank you man. Words of motivations :)

I just downloaded the latest patch and for some reason I am stuck at Erika's gym she won't speak. I cant do the eevee chapter because it is blocked by two small trees that say they can be cut. I have done everything from my phone I used the 7.9patch on this thread and I used the fire red rom vr. 1.0. I am new to this but I'm going to guess I missed something. Any help is welcomed

I've released a beta 7.9a a day ago. Did you download that one? Yeah, I notice people was having that glitch with beta 7.9 so i quickly released beta 7.9a to fix it. Just save in a PKMN Centre, and patch over a clean FireRed 1.0 rom then continue with your old save file :). Hope it helps!

Finally started playing, using ver 7.6, this is a brilliant game. really enjoying it :D thanks for all your time and effort into this rockmanmegaman!!

Little thing I just thought u might want to know, and you may have sorted it in v7.9 anyway but when i meet move tutors and decide I don't want the move, they proceed like I got it and I cannot get it again. Also, not that I mind (and if it was on purpose then thanks :) ) but TM's have 5x uses except for TM01. None of these have affected my gameplay, nor is it a critisism just thought it might be worth mentioning.

Thank you anyway and look forward to progressing in the game :D

Yep, I will fix it for Beta 8 ;).

O and here's a possible idea, something that has jarred me a bit about pokemon games, but maybe there's a way to be able to choose the 2nd pokemon in double battles because just the way I order my team as to how I'm levelling them the 2nd pokemon is normally the one I just finished levelling so I always wished when I got caught off guard that I could choose my 2nd pokemon. It's only a small idea though and I have no clue as to how much code that would need lol

Lol, I wish I could do that lol.

Well, I'm new at this and I want to know what should i do after i get HM Dive?

The beta ends there :). Congrats!

Ok at the bit where I'm underwater after SS.Anne, there's a water stone and it asks if I want to evolve poliwhirl into poliwrath and i don't want to yet (I want body slam, assuming moves it learns are the same as originals) sooo can I evolve poliwhirl later in the game or is this the only place?

You don't need to evolve Poliwhirl, you can just select no, and then yes for the next question (I think), and then you'll fight Lt.Surge.

Hi guys I'm stuck, Im playing walker farm chapter, the guy has left and my Nidokings rock smash wont work so I cant go downstairs? HELP :(

Rock Smash is only useable after you have gotten the Marsh Badge from Green in Silph Co :).

Can you get a Gengar in this game? Like without trading?

Yep, just use the Link Cable item.

Sorry if this is a commonly asked question, I did some searching and couldn't find anything. I recently reached Vermilion City and entered the S.S. Anne. When I take the hallway going up to avoid the sailors who kick you out, and enter the first door I come across (on the right), I enter a room where I'm glitched in the ship's walls and I can see the love letter I'm supposed to get. Did I do something wrong?

Here's a picture:

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Again, sorry if this is a commonly asked question. I really did try to look around but found nothing. Really enjoying the hack so far.

I see... I'll release a fix straight away.

I have just released Beta 7.9B :). It will fix the glitch. Just save in the PKMN CEntre, patch 7.9B onto a clean FireRed 1.0 rom, and continue with your save file :).

can somebody tell me what to do after i beat the moltres and get blaines badge and do the porygon thing? im stuck and cant figure out how to get to silph co

Go back to Pallet Town, and talk to Prof Oak :)

Last edited:
    Back