• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • First: This hack is awesome... :D

and second: I didnt searched in the thread to see if someone had posted this yet but when playing in safari zone if run out of safari balls you are teleported to a top of a bush and if you move to the right you will walk on the water after that the game will freeze.

Dont think this was reported before nice find Safari is very bugged atm the Retire option doesnt end the safari btw and when i run out of steps i see ??? in the place where you see how many steps you have left when i open the start menu

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

First off, congratulations on the HOtY win! The hack has been very enjoyable so far. :)

Just one quick question though, I'm currently on the latest beta and in Celadon City the old man said he was going to get groceries, and for me to help look after the house. But I'm not sure what to do after that, do you think you could help? Thanks!

Oh also somehow I didn't see Green conning the people at the Celadon City fountain like I've seen in walk-throughs.

Guys im stuck in the team rocket plan arc at celadon city at the old man's house, he said to watch his house and left and idk what to do

Use the phone to call Prof Oak in PKMN CENTRE. The Walker Farm chapter is a bonus chapter.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2016
    hey guys I'm new here, I'm playing the latest version of the hack (7.9) and I'm stuck on a particular part. Im in the burning museum in pewter city I've already battled the first magmar but once i click on the second one the rom freezes. Ive already tried to re patch it but it doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem? Solutions? thanks

Years
  • hey guys I'm new here, I'm playing the latest version of the hack (7.9) and I'm stuck on a particular part. Im in the burning museum in pewter city I've already battled the first magmar but once i click on the second one the rom freezes. Ive already tried to re patch it but it doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem? Solutions? thanks

Hi by version 7.9 do you mean 7.9b cause there were 2 more updates since 7.9 (7.9a and 7.9b)

What do you mean by click on the second Magmar i remember a scene playing and me having to battle magmar i never had a chance to click on it

Have you patched to a clean 1.0 squirrels rom and used any older saves like from 6.9 btw or started a new save file

Hmm never saw this dialogue ingame is it for beta 8 or i somehow missed it in beta 7 xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2016
    sorry i wasn't clear in my post but I'm on version 7.9b. There are two magmar, the first you're forced to battle the moment you walk into the museum and then you battle the second once you find a rock to distract him with. Upon defeating the second magmar you're supposed to save the little girl. For some odd reason it freezes when i click to battle the second magmar. Im also tried to re patch with different roms but still no success and I've also tried different emulators.

Years
  • sorry i wasn't clear in my post but I'm on version 7.9b. There are two magmar, the first you're forced to battle the moment you walk into the museum and then you battle the second once you find a rock to distract him with. Upon defeating the second magmar you're supposed to save the little girl. For some odd reason it freezes when i click to battle the second magmar. Im also tried to re patch with different roms but still no success and I've also tried different emulators.

You need to interact with the burnt rocks, you'll get one and throw it to magmar

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Suspect I know the answer but gunna ask anyway, where can I get some tinymushrooms or big mushrooms on this hack. I thought it would still be from paras' but so far nonee of them have been holding any :'(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    where is HM surf ???   I get to Diglett's cave and the game freeze :s

U get it after digletts cave after u get HM strength. don't know why your game freezes though I got past there no trouble :s Check the usual, the version ur using make sure its a clean hack, not using old save etc.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I see... I'll release a fix straight away.

I have just released Beta 7.9B :). It will fix the glitch. Just save in the PKMN CEntre, patch 7.9B onto a clean FireRed 1.0 rom, and continue with your save file :).
    Uh oh... I got impatient and progressed through the game without getting the love letter. I'm now stuck at the part where the old widowed man in Celadon says he's going out to buy groceries for his wife and asks me to watch his house.

Am I screwed? Is there any way I can get back on the SS Anne? :(

If not, is there a database of savegames for this hack?

Or maybe anyone who hasn't gotten to Vermilion is willing to send me their save file?

Crap.

Thanks for the really fast reply and patch, though.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Uh oh... I got impatient and progressed through the game without getting the love letter. I'm now stuck at the part where the old widowed man in Celadon says he's going out to buy groceries for his wife and asks me to watch his house.

Am I screwed? Is there any way I can get back on the SS Anne? :(

If not, is there a database of savegames for this hack?

Or maybe anyone who hasn't gotten to Vermilion is willing to send me their save file?

Crap.

Thanks for the really fast reply and patch, though.

a) The lover Letter chapter is a bonus chapter. It's a bonus. It's not important
    b) go to the pokemon centre, and call Prof OAK via the telephone, like how the dialogue told you to. If you don't know how to progress the game, then don't ski[ the dialogues!

After Blaine has given me the Volcano Key I go back to Pallet Town via Route 21. But I'm not sure what to do at Pallet Town since it won't let me go back, any ideas? :)

a) ...
    b) ... Wow....
    c) .... WOW!!...
    d) Wow... Just wow... Why the hell did you go back to Pallet Town?
    e) Anyway, after the you got the volcano key, go all behind Cinnabar Island gym to the volcano, and enter the secret passage to the secret lab. Then revive your aerodactyl.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Hmm... I'll need to know where are you up to :)?

When I finished helping yellow I go to cinnabar Island and the go to pokemon mansion,I met Dr.O and I follow what he said and then I got porygon in Silph Co. and then I dont know what should I do.I need to get my 8th badge.

Sorry I'm bad in English

Hey rockmanmegaman :
    Your hack is amazing.So please help me :)

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    When I finished helping yellow I go to cinnabar Island and the go to pokemon mansion,I met Dr.O and I follow what he said and then I got porygon in Silph Co. and then I dont know what should I do.I need to get my 8th badge.

Hey rockmanmegaman :
    Your hack is amazing.So please help me :)

Okay, did you go into Viridian Gym to get Rock Smash, and then smash the rock to go behind the gym in Viridian City?

Back