• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I've just released Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter Beta 1.

I've also created 2 new videos for Green Chapter.

you can only play it before going to the Indigo League (If I rmember correctly).

Oh man, that means I can't activate that event anymore. What do I miss from not doing that event, other than Porygon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    I'm going need a better reason than I hate how it weakens my favourite type. Anyway, there's only like 6 fairy moves, and only a few pokemon can actually uses it.
    thats good not many :) sorry rockmanegaman
    how much longer till full release I can't wait to play :D

Years
  • You miss porygon and 1 or more events get changed but the difference is not that big and the game aint complete anyway so dont worry you could do that chapter for beta 8 if you dont want playing beta 7 again just for 1 chapter

@mgracer

Could be up to a year for this hack to get completed the orange journey just started so its too early for asking this kind of questions
    And asking for release dates is against the rules too

If you guys like this hack check the progressing section green adventures which is like an expansion to this hack got its first beta released :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Ok, I'm new and I must say, this game is freaking awesome! :D

Right now I'm at the celadon gym, I tried to talk to the gym leader after she told me to meet with her, and the text doesn't come up.
    Can anybody help me?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Yeah, I'm playing the beta 7.9
    So there's nothing I can do?

Yeah, I'm playing the beta 7.9
    So there's nothing I can do?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Try beta 7.9B.
    Save in the POKEMON CENTRE.
    Then patch it on a clean rom.
    Then continue your savefile.

I downloaded the beta 7.9b already, that was the first beta I played.
    and I tried saving the game but it tells me: save error please exchange the backup memory

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    Is it possible to make it so that there is a way to get the new beta or even the full version when it comes out on a nonjailbroken iOS device emulator? This game looks amazing, as I am following SacredFireNegro's playthrough of the game. Good luck on development. And please respond.

Years
  • Is it possible to make it so that there is a way to get the new beta or even the full version when it comes out on a nonjailbroken iOS device emulator? This game looks amazing, as I am following SacredFireNegro's playthrough of the game. Good luck on development. And please respond.

Gba4ios doesn't require jailbreak

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    On seafoam islands, whats the point in the bit where you get the yellow flute to calm gyarados? I did it but I'm just not sure what it was meant to be hinting at lol

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    On seafoam islands, whats the point in the bit where you get the yellow flute to calm gyarados? I did it but I'm just not sure what it was meant to be hinting at lol

You mean at the end bit where there was a dark presence in the water?
    Well... I wanted to create an entire bonus chapter where the pokemon living under that water was a sharpedo, hence "no pokemon was found there" but yeah.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    You miss porygon and 1 or more events get changed but the difference is not that big and the game aint complete anyway so dont worry you could do that chapter for beta 8 if you dont want playing beta 7 again just for 1 chapter

@mgracer

Could be up to a year for this hack to get completed the orange journey just started so its too early for asking this kind of questions
    And asking for release dates is against the rules too

If you guys like this hack check the progressing section green adventures which is like an expansion to this hack got its first beta released :)
    thats a bummer but hey rock has a life besides making pokemon hacks

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Hey, i´m trying to do a pokemon hack too, but i don't know how to change the trainer sprite after a event or battle(like when i got the rocket team costume). How do i do that?
    And sorry for the bad english.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    You mean at the end bit where there was a dark presence in the water?
    Well... I wanted to create an entire bonus chapter where the pokemon living under that water was a sharpedo, hence "no pokemon was found there" but yeah.

I see, I see. I thought I recognised the pokemon cry but I couldn't place it lol. I was just wondering if I was missing something :)

Back