• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Hey Aethestode, i was in the powerplant but i couldn't find zapdos. When is it possible to fight against lt. Surge in the powerplant?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey Aethestode, i was in the powerplant but i couldn't find zapdos. When is it possible to fight against lt. Surge in the powerplant?

Before fighting Moltres. If you go to the powerplant after fighting Moltres, Zapdos won't appear.

And the game froze when I check my pokemon summary after catching pikachu.

Yeah, that doesn't happen. I think you're not using the correct 1.0 rom.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Thanks man! The entire chapters from the Red Volume are finished. The Orange Archipelago Chapters are just filler contents that I've added.

woops sorry, i mean the character stories, i just found red story and green story, so the rest still not made yet? well, can't wait for it!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Before fighting Moltres. If you go to the powerplant after fighting Moltres, Zapdos won't appear.

I am using the correct rom.

The emulator I am using now is no cash gba.

Problem solved,just asking,how do you evolve onix into steelix?I READ the list in the zipfile and the list wrote"steelix metal coat",I tried using metal coat on onix but it just won't evolve.(I tried using link cable on it too)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I've decided to release Beta 8 after finishing ALLIES REVOLT CHAPTER and a few other side chapters. In the mean time, I'll be looking for beta testers. If you want to be a beta tester please send me a pm. I'm only looking for a few, and it's first come first serve.

where can i find move relearner in this game

It's in Route 2. The house near the Diglett's house. They'll also be one in Beta 8 Kinkan's island./

out of curiosity, which characters will you focus on once Red 8.0 and Green 2.0 are done

Blue Chapter and Yellow Chapter.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Nearly finished with Allies Revolt CHapter
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Very nice pics as always! Well, I am really curious about what you'll do with Yellow's Chapter, because...

(Story spoiler)
    Spoiler:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Very nice pics as always! Well, I am really curious about what you'll do with Yellow's Chapter, because...

(Story spoiler)
    Spoiler:

Oh, don't worry. I have plans :)

b58

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    People who doesn't know how to past a certain area of the game, please use your head to explore the area a bit rather than bombard me with multiple pm messages. It's frustrating to read them because it's so damn simple to continue with the next part!

IF THE GAME TELLS YOU TO GO TO THE SS ANNE, GO TO THE FREAKING SS ANNE. IF YOU DON'T SEE ANY EVENTS... THEN GO EXPLORE THE ROOMS INSIDE THE SS ANNE.

In addition, do not send me email about where's Vaporeon. If the game tells you that it's "THE END OF BETA", it literally MEANS the END OF BETA!! Seriously, common sense.

If I don't reply you, stop sending me more and more pm about the same question, because I'll just ignore it. If you're stuck and I'm not replying you, atleast use your brain to look at the screenshots I've uploaded to see where to go next, or look up videos in Youtube.

Furthermore, DO NOT SEND ME EMAIL OF WHERE TO CATCH STARYU0 for the Maid in Cerulean Gym. Seriously... If you can't fish any Pokemon in the gym (and what you say is true about spending hours trying to fish something from the water), then why not stop being stupid and fish outside of the gym!? I mean if you can't fish anything from the water for 1 hour, why are you still fishing there?? It's just stupid. In addition, I've attached a word document in the zip folder listing the location of the Pokemon, READ IT!!

Yep, the Orange Archipelago took place in between the 2 years gap between Red being champion and his fight with Bruno. The Red Chapter will officially end with his fight with Bruno.

On the side note. The Nanomi Region chapter in Green Chapter would take place in the gap between the Yellow Chapter and Gold Chapter.

Yeah, I'm really frustrated by the Pokedex entry. I don't know why it's like that. Anyway, I'll fix it as soon as I'm done with the entire game :).

In Visual Boy Advance, go to 'option' -> 'emulator' -> 'savetype' -. then click 'automatic' and 'Flash 64k'

i am extremely sorry.. my intention was not to trouble you... i was stuck there for a long time... sorry... i thought i had to patch it again.... never will i do this... sorry

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I've been getting pm and people been asking about whether I'll make Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter or not. Well, I will make Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter and I've already started it a while ago but haven't really update it much besides some tiles. Here's some screenshot of Blue in Pallet Town (Like Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter, Pallet Town has been redesigned).

Now the reason why I haven't made a thread for Blue Chapter is because I'm not really focusing on it yet, and creating a thread for it might lead to weeks without any update which I don't want :).

i am extremely sorry.. my intention was not to trouble you... i was stuck there for a long time... sorry... i thought i had to patch it again.... never will i do this... sorry

Don't worry about it. I was being brash.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Okay, I've been getting pm and people been asking about whether I'll make Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter or not. Well, I will make Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter and I've already started it a while ago but haven't really update it much besides some tiles. Here's some screenshot of Blue in Pallet Town (Like Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter, Pallet Town has been redesigned).

Now the reason why I haven't made a thread for Blue Chapter is because I'm not really focusing on it yet, and creating a thread for it might lead to weeks without any update which I don't want :).

Don't worry about it. I was being brash.
    I found a glitch that you can get unlimited kabuto(Dome Fossil)by using the fossile revival machine.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023

I have to ask why you keep redoing pallet town, and are all the other towns getting the same treatment.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have to ask why you keep redoing pallet town, and are all the other towns getting the same treatment.

In each hack, every town gets redesigned. You'll notice the town in Pokemon Adventure Red is different to the town in Pokemon Adventure Green (and Blue) because:
    a) I want to express how the character see the town
    b) Change it so players can explore again.
    c) Avoid getting too repetitive.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I can't wait for this to be 100% complete :)

i've just this minute got upto the end where it says end of 7.9B and i've gotta say i loved it :D

is there any way at all that i can be notified when beta 8 is released?

Back