• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    Okay guys im new to ALL of this so please help me out. I love pokemon and just want to play this awesome Adventure Red Hack. I have an IPHONE 5 and i download this ROM on GBA4iOS. I played it and loved it. I got to the point when I am supposed to meet Green at Route 7. I got there and she said "Beta 5.5 finished". I know there is a way to continue without losing my progress but I have no idea what that is. PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT! i just need a step by step tutorial on how to do this. Please someone help.

just download beta 7 (or 8 in a few days) and continue from there it might be a little glitchy at 1st but its ok it will just be in that area your welcome *edit* i forgot you need to wait for beta 8 (it comes out in a few days have Patience) it will save you from the glitchs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2014
    just download beta 7 (or 8 in a few days) and continue from there it might be a little glitchy at 1st but its ok it will just be in that area your welcome *edit* i forgot you need to wait for beta 8 (it comes out in a few days have Patience) it will save you from the glitchs

I downloaded it and it made me start over. any further assistance?

Ttar0914

Years
  • Okay guys im new to ALL of this so please help me out. I love pokemon and just want to play this awesome Adventure Red Hack. I have an IPHONE 5 and i download this ROM on GBA4iOS. I played it and loved it. I got to the point when I am supposed to meet Green at Route 7. I got there and she said "Beta 5.5 finished". I know there is a way to continue without losing my progress but I have no idea what that is. PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT! i just need a step by step tutorial on how to do this. Please someone help.

Well, to be honest, you have to start all over again, since there are a lot of differences between Beta 5.5 and 7.9B. Continuing from the point where you stopped, won't help, because it'll be very glitchy. So better start from the beginning, it's the better way.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Hi I have a problem with the game not starting for me at all, I haven't previously played the game and I had patched it using Lunar IPS it takes me through the intro but when it finishes it takes my back to the start screen. Do you know how to fix the problem?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    I know this would probably sound noob-ish, but i'm totally lost!! This old man in route 5 asks me to give a ring (if you like it you should put a ring on it, pretty cool xD), or he wont let me pass. I just defeated Misty and already rescued Bill. What now?

P.D. I love this hack! I'm looking forward on playing yellow, green, blue, and every chapter available!

I know this would probably sound noob-ish, but i'm totally lost!! This old man in route 5 asks me to give a ring (if you like it you should put a ring on it, pretty cool xD), or he wont let me pass. I just defeated Misty and already rescued Bill. What now?

P.D. I love this hack! I'm looking forward on playing yellow, green, blue, and every chapter available!

Sorry about the re-repost! I also forgot to mention that i'm playing beta 7.9B

Just... forget it. I found my way... I had to go south to vermillion.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    First off, I loved this hack. I just finished the beta and it's definitely one of my favorites. You did an excellent job bro. There was only one thing that confused me, however. About halfway through the game, I found four level 46 quilava in my pc out of nowhere. Didn't really understand that. Other than that, everything was really straight forward. Good job

first off, my first post to this forum. Great game, just finished the manga to prepare for it. But I also have a similar problem. In Saffron City, there's a rocket grunt who is willing to give you a Jynx. I went to go put a pokemon away and saw these (images attached). Just thought I'd share this.
    EDIT: Also, look at level met. It's 116.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Could some please out a dl link where the game saves as a gba file instead of a zip file for my gba4ios app laptop is broken and my game won't let me get the bike I would really appreciate it thanks

Years
  • Hello! Sorry for the 'Herp Derp' moment, but I just finished the articuno arc, and saved before the traitor blain arc. I had to go back to get gyarados, as I taught surf to Poliwrath, and I did the 1st Gyrados part,] and cannot find the second. since I saved before moltres, is it still possible to get to Zapdos? and more importantly, where is the power plant?

Thank you very much!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    @aurora you know the route East from Cerulean city? Near the pokecenter in this route is a gap in the fence use surf and you willget to the powerplant

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    first off, my first post to this forum. Great game, just finished the manga to prepare for it. But I also have a similar problem. In Saffron City, there's a rocket grunt who is willing to give you a Jynx. I went to go put a pokemon away and saw these (images attached). Just thought I'd share this.

Same here. Two quilavas at level 46 and the note that i met them at level 116 in Cerulean city

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2014
    I dont know if anyone noticed this, but when you start the game and if you lose to the nidorino, youll respawn where you started the game and if you go back and talk to the girl again the game will give you another Poliwhirl

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Why is there a tombstone for Gary Oak in the Graveyard at Lavender town??????????? That's creepy!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I've push the release date to 10th of July. Hopefully, I'll get better by then to finish it up. Anyway, sorry for the delay and thank you for everyone's support.

Oops. I guess I've made a mistake there. THank you man.

Sorry about the re-repost! I also forgot to mention that i'm playing beta 7.9B

Just... forget it. I found my way... I had to go south to vermillion.

Lol, that was a joke from Adventure Time (and Beyonce's Single Ladies song)
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Anyway, just continue to head South to go to Vermilion City. That road you're going to leads to Celadon City.

I dont know if anyone noticed this, but when you start the game and if you lose to the nidorino, youll respawn where you started the game and if you go back and talk to the girl again the game will give you another Poliwhirl

Okay, I'll fix it when I get better :). Thank you.

Why is there a tombstone for Gary Oak in the Graveyard at Lavender town??????????? That's creepy!

I hate the anime :/.

Back