• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

iPika

Crytec
Years
  • I have a question. What should I do after I talk to the guy in the Diglett Cave? I've gotten past the first screenshot in the Fossil Hunt Chapter. (I.E. I've found that weird rock). Thanks a lot!

The reason I don't know is because I saved right after that and didn't play the ROM for about 5 days, trying out other ROMs. I forgot that that guy told me to do.

Gabren

Ai Sim!
    Years
  • Creepy:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    I have encountered another bug. Even if you find the helix fossil you can't revive it, howeveryou can revive the dome fossil many times. And will there be a Pokémon daycare where you can breed Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Hello all, so just know I'm loving the hack, as abide hard pokemkn fan this is amazing. However I am stuck at a particular part. Where you are on Cinnabar Island with Blaine and you are trapped by team rocket. I got the coconut, rock, and bush, however there is nothing else for me to so. Whenever I talk to Blaine all he says is "M…Moltres" and I can't escape, dig, surf, or cut my way out of the situation. Sooo what so I do?? Can someone help me please and thank-you!! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2015
    I just downloaded the newest beta and I'm loving it XD but when I try to exit viridian forest the old man is still there and says "come any closer and ill yell rape" was it bad patch or another glitch? What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2015
    It's a fantastic game isn't it. Anyways, you want to go Northwest until you find a nurse walking around in a squared off grass area. She will give you a Pecha Berry. Then, search the central area for Kangaskhan. You will battle it and then feed it the berry you received from the nurse. Now you should be able to exit the forest.

Years
  • This is a really well done game. But I have some suggestion, question about the game:
    1) Where are the shadow and glitch pokemon? (except Swampert X)
    2) How many pokemon are modified (base stats)? For example you said Poliwhirl has his base stats changed, can we know how?
    3) The .zip file in the download is damaged. Is it the same for you?
    4) After the League there isn`t any place to train pokemon? You cannot battle lvl 30 Butterfree all the time...
    5) After the League there isn`t a way to earn money (I guess)...

Well, I hope you get better to improve this wonderful project!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Is this hack completed? It is quite difficult to find hacks that are complete so I was just wondering.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Is this hack completed? It is quite difficult to find hacks that are complete so I was just wondering.

The main storyline from the Red Green Blue chapters is complete, but the hack will continue Red's story with exclusive chapters in the Orange Archipelago. While you can't go there yet in the current Beta 7.9, some of the new chapters are already playable. But in terms of original manga storyline, yes it can be considered as complete.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Can't find green in route 7 to get into saffron will someone tell me where she is please

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Can't find green in route 7 to get into saffron will someone tell me where she is please
    Dude, Route 7 is South-West of Route 5
    Hello all, so just know I'm loving the hack, as abide hard pokemkn fan this is amazing. However I am stuck at a particular part. Where you are on Cinnabar Island with Blaine and you are trapped by team rocket. I got the coconut, rock, and bush, however there is nothing else for me to so. Whenever I talk to Blaine all he says is "M…Moltres" and I can't escape, dig, surf, or cut my way out of the situation. Sooo what so I do?? Can someone help me please and thank-you!! :)

Look for blaine's Secret Volcano Lab... look for screenshots at the First Post for Hints

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Maybe the labels aware wrong bout route 7 I'm the old games was right before celadon and in this rom it's like not there

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    Hello, first of all I want to congratulate you for this great hack. As a fan of the manga I can only thank you for these hacks.
    One question, Eevee learns batton pass? I know normally learn it in the 36, but instead learned another attack ...
    As a suggestion; once you're done, would be great if you include downloadable documents with changes in types of pokémon in attacks, etc..

Years
  • Hello, first of all I want to congratulate you for this great hack. As a fan of the manga I can only thank you for these hacks.
    One question, Eevee learns batton pass? I know normally learn it in the 36, but instead learned another attack ...
    As a suggestion; once you're done, would be great if you include downloadable documents with changes in types of pokémon in attacks, etc..

in your download you shouldve gotten a chart with all the pokemon and the changes made

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    in your download you shouldve gotten a chart with all the pokemon and the changes made

True, I checked. What I do miss is a document with the changes made in the attacks, if if there is one I would not have a single doubt about Eevee.

Back