• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I just downloaded 7.9b and im stuck. After i finished the ghost tower in lavender town i went on to the next city where i stayed with an old man, he asked me to clean his wife's grave in lavender town.i go and see that its jack sparrows. I come back and he asks me to watch the house while he gets groceries. He is nowhere to be found and there are old men everywhere blocking paths. I found the rocket hideout but need a uniform. I went behind the mansion to battle the rocket member to steal his but he wasn't there. Please help!

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • I just downloaded 7.9b and im stuck. After i finished the ghost tower in lavender town i went on to the next city where i stayed with an old man, he asked me to clean his wife's grave in lavender town.i go and see that its jack sparrows. I come back and he asks me to watch the house while he gets groceries. He is nowhere to be found and there are old men everywhere blocking paths. I found the rocket hideout but need a uniform. I went behind the mansion to battle the rocket member to steal his but he wasn't there. Please help!

Don't stay with the old man yet, That's a Bonus Chapter, And I Highly Reccomend, That you Finish Storyline First Before Doing The Bonus Chapters...

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    The thing is i can't progress through the main story i have no way of getting in to the rocket hideout.
    Thanks for help tho :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    WOW. Great job. Checking it out right now and it's quite a lot of work you put into this. Niice.

invalid_user

Angelo
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    The thing is i can't progress through the main story i have no way of getting in to the rocket hideout.
    Thanks for help tho :/

Hey I got stuck there for a bit too not sure if you figured it out but constantly check the pokemon center video phone and look toward the north near the path to flora city there should see a rocket member if not there is still stuff yoy gotta do with green in the city

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Ohhh my god dude, i can't thank you enough!!! Ive been stuck for almost a week now, i never would have thought to check out the phone. Again thank you sooo much !

invalid_user

Angelo
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Ohhh my god dude, i can't thank you enough!!! Ive been stuck for almost a week now, i never would have thought to check out the phone. Again thank you sooo much !

No problem man I know I was stuck for a while and I figured it out on my own but yeah always check the computer,

Years
  • Oh man, that Mew in the mansion is so great :D. I didn't catch her(would have taken the only master ball - or death. Plus it would be just to complete the pokedex, which isn't a real issue in a storyline hack most of the time.), I was just curious, but still XD.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Oh man, that Mew in the mansion is so great :D. I didn't catch her(would have taken the only master ball - or death. Plus it would be just to complete the pokedex, which isn't a real issue in a storyline hack most of the time.), I was just curious, but still XD.

Her dialog was just lol XD

Years
  • Ha ha, I caught Mewtwo with an Ultra Ball XD. Umbreon is awesome for him if you can avoid his future sight. Took 2 Ultra balls and Pikachu to take a hit. He had 1hp and was asleep. Take that 'Ultimate' Mon! X3

(on another note, in the original Red, I ended up catching him with my last Pokeball, My bro couldn't believe it XD)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Oh man, that Mew in the mansion is so great :D. I didn't catch her(would have taken the only master ball - or death. Plus it would be just to complete the pokedex, which isn't a real issue in a storyline hack most of the time.), I was just curious, but still XD.

What? How did you made it to the mew in the mansion? I've seen it too but i couldn't find a way to start a dialog with it, i thought this would come in the next version. If you found a way, please tell me how i can get to mew... Thanks.

Years
  • What? How did you made it to the mew in the mansion? I've seen it too but i couldn't find a way to start a dialog with it, i thought this would come in the next version. If you found a way, please tell me how i can get to mew... Thanks.

I think you need to use a cheat, to walk through walls, and you'll reach it. And I think it's supposed to be that way.

Years
  • Man, that swampert is CREEPY. I now have a new Swampert X (and a free Masterball!) but still!

At this rate I'll get a full team of Supernatural Glitch pokemon.
    (Swampert X, Eevee, Porygon, Nincada's evolution and whatever comes next...)
    When do I get the de-evolution stone for Eevee, anyhow?

Man, that swampert is CREEPY. I now have a new Swampert X (and a free Masterball!) but still!

At this rate I'll get a full team of Supernatural Glitch pokemon.
    (Swampert X, Eevee, Porygon, Nincada's evolution and whatever comes next...)
    When do I get the de-evolution stone for Eevee, anyhow?

Years
  • Hey Aethestode, thought you might like my signature of the YouTube music video of "Herp de Derp" by Schmoyoho since I know how much you "love " your herp a derp fans >_< joking a side keep up the good work on your hacks and I hope this will make your day less stressful ^_^

Back