• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
Years
  • Hey, I have been wondering ever since I saw the type effectiveness chart.

What is a glitch type Pokemon???

Hey, I have been wondering ever since I saw the type effectiveness chart.

What is a glitch type Pokemon???

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Does anybody know all of the eevee evolutions in this game and how to get each one?

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Does anybody know all of the eevee evolutions in this game and how to get each one?

The zip file for the new beta, 8.3, contains the patch ISP file AND a word document with a full pokedex listing for where each is found. If you don't have it. Just re download the beta zip.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    thank you! thank you sooo much bro!your pokemon red adventure is SO awesome!!!and so in green adventures thank u so much!*bro fists*

i hope u excel!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    At Valencia island the nnurse tells me to call prof. Ivy.
    So I did that ,then when I enter the pokemon center and go to the 2nd floor my screen turns black and my game freezes
    Am I doing something wrong
    PLS HELP!!

At Valencia island the nnurse tells me to call prof. Ivy.
    So I did that ,then when I enter the pokemon center and go to the 2nd floor my screen turns black and my game freezes
    Am I doing something wrong
    PLS HELP!!

Years
  • Hey Aethestode,
    loving the hack!!!

could you put up a starting hint to each side quest please so i don't just begin them by chance and walk around the whole map 10 times trying to find the trigger for one i have already completed

also if there are other mega stones available in 8.3 could you drop small hints as to how to obtain them please m Venusaur is awesome

fly would be much appreciated sometime soon although i understand if you dont want to because of manga canonicity issues

Thanks for the answers in advance if anyone has them apart from aethe feel free to answer

Last edited:
    Years
  • these bonus chapters i dont know if i have finished or not

abandoned gym i beat surge is that it? can i rematch sabrina and koga?

delia chapter where is that finished? i have met her all over the place but it hasnt seemed to conclude at all really?

and Dr. Oh or O what is that all about? where do i start it

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • these bonus chapters i dont know if i have finished or not

abandoned gym i beat surge is that it? can i rematch sabrina and koga?

delia chapter where is that finished? i have met her all over the place but it hasnt seemed to conclude at all really?

and Dr. Oh or O what is that all about? where do i start it

I believe the first and second are completed in lavender town
    The third I too have no clue about...

Back