• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    i found a glitch when i finished shell shoked chapter and go to the forest then i enter the building to exit the forest
    i cant move and its says that
    "quick lets go to ice island" and im teleported to the cave where the bonus event of jynks of santa happend plz fix it.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I finally can find wild pokemon. I think i patched the room wrong before.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    Some stupid moronS have sent me message saying that I stole the Danny sprite from Pokemon Naranja (aka Pokemon Orange). For god sake, if you going to complain about stuff, at least have some actual things to complain about!

This is Danny's sprite from Pokemon Naranja
    danny.bmp

This is my sprite for Danny.
    danny3.bmp

Now how the heck are they even similar?!
    i agree some people are just too criticizing but you made this hack all the way through even without someone paying you or something like that the criticizers should just appreciate the effort and if they have something to why not say on the thread rather than just pming you

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Can Beta 9 be last beta???

No, we're halfway trough the Orange Island Arc :)

Could someone please tell me where I go in Beta 9 please?

I believe I need to go to Citron Island, but the two green haired girls are blocking my path. Does Red have to dress up as a girl, do I use Dive somehow, or have I not properly patched the Beta 9 and I've glitched my game?

Thank you

Did Blue say that to you? because once he said that those girls should be gone

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I never remove the encounter in Beta 9. You should be able to encounter Pokemon. I even downloaded the patch to test myself and everything seems fine with the encounter. Did you patch using Pokemon FireRed 1.0 rom. If you did, then maybe try starting a new savefile to see if the encounter rate still there.

Most importantly. Please tell you have patch into a CLEAN rom.

Thank u I think I did the patching thing worng...... btw I really love ur game its even better then the pokemon games made by gamefreaks

Years
  • hi dude i have problem when i patch onto a fresh pokemon fire red and then load back onto my previous save data it keeps showing the message Cannot load save game for POKEMON FIREBPRE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    hi dude i have problem when i patch onto a fresh pokemon fire red and then load back onto my previous save data it keeps showing the message Cannot load save game for POKEMON FIREBPRE

i had the same problem so i just saved in game through the game menu by using a 9.0 rom then replaced the rom file only the gba file nothing else and opened it in a reopened emulator and just continue the game save by other emulotor means

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2017
    Hey dude first of all I love your hacks! Adventure Red is hands down the best hacked pokemon ROM I've ever played, even better than glazed, my previous favorite. For some reason beta 9 won't work on the gba emulator on my phone :( I don't have a pc so I don't have any other way to play. It just says "unrecognized gba file". All the other betas have worked perfectly its just this one. Ive tried different emulators and none of them work, any ideas what I can do?

Years
  • i had the same problem so i just saved in game through the game menu by using a 9.0 rom then replaced the rom file only the gba file nothing else and opened it in a reopened emulator and just continue the game save by other emulotor means

Thanks for the help dude but i have a question what settings did you use to save the file on the emulator becuase i cant seem to get it to work

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    loved the story, really cant wait for the next beta, want to desperately know what comes afterwards, thanks for the amazing hack

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    hi dude i have problem when i patch onto a fresh pokemon fire red and then load back onto my previous save data it keeps showing the message Cannot load save game for POKEMON FIREBPRE

Hmm... It should work.

Hey dude first of all I love your hacks! Adventure Red is hands down the best hacked pokemon ROM I've ever played, even better than glazed, my previous favorite. For some reason beta 9 won't work on the gba emulator on my phone :( I don't have a pc so I don't have any other way to play. It just says "unrecognized gba file". All the other betas have worked perfectly its just this one. Ive tried different emulators and none of them work, any ideas what I can do?

You said other beta worked for you, so I assume you already patched into a clean rom already... Hmm, I really don't know.

loved the story, really cant wait for the next beta, want to desperately know what comes afterwards, thanks for the amazing hack

The next beta would have all its plot points come into play. In the current and previous beta, the plot was just starting, but in the next beta Team Rocket will actually do their plan, and the mystery of Porygon will be more significant.

i found a glitch when i finished shell shoked chapter and go to the forest then i enter the building to exit the forest
    i cant move and its says that
    "quick lets go to ice island" and im teleported to the cave where the bonus event of jynks of santa happend plz fix it.

Post a screenshots please.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2014
    hey i finished the indigo plateau in the last beta but i had this glitch where proffesor oak doesn´t give u the orange ticket and now i loaded the new beta and and patched it on a new firered rom and i still have this bug can someone help me with this?

Years
  • i had the same problem so i just saved in game through the game menu by using a 9.0 rom then replaced the rom file only the gba file nothing else and opened it in a reopened emulator and just continue the game save by other emulotor means

hi dude but i cant seem to save through the game even changing the save type to 128 it dosent seem to work

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    hi dude but i cant seem to save through the game even changing the save type to 128 it dosent seem to work
    dude try to get the beta you used before this one and place it in the folder and load the save and make sure its 128 save setting then save through game menu and delete or just remove the gba file to a diffirent folder remeber thell be file with the ending sa1 never remove that from the folder replace the gba file with a 9.1 beta patcher firered clean rom and load it make sure the gba file has the exact same name as the sa1 file and it should work

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2014
    hey i finished the indigo plateau in the last beta but i had this glitch where proffesor oak doesn´t give u the orange ticket and now i loaded the new beta and and patched it on a new firered rom and i still have this bug can someone help me with this?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    New updates: Showing the new area and a new feature.
    BETA%2B8_01.png
    BETA%2B8_02.png

Start a new save file. Before you say anything else, yes I can't do anything about it as it's a glitch from the previous beta.

Back