• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • dude try to get the beta you used before this one and place it in the folder and load the save and make sure its 128 save setting then save through game menu and delete or just remove the gba file to a diffirent folder remeber thell be file with the ending sa1 never remove that from the folder replace the gba file with a 9.1 beta patcher firered clean rom and load it make sure the gba file has the exact same name as the sa1 file and it should work

Hi dude i tired that and changed the emualtion settings but i cant seem still save.

Emulator save type automatic flash 128 k

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    Hi dude i tired that and changed the emualtion settings but i cant seem still save.

Emulator save type automatic flash 128 k

then it seems youre only option is to restart the game

and Aethestode is this guy suppose to be catchable during the lake monster story
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    New updates: Showing the new area and a new feature.

Start a new save file. Before you say anything else, yes I can't do anything about it as it's a glitch from the previous beta.

omg thats like the most epic feature, always wanted it, also work on next beta started woot, we can know the story ahead, i would give 5 stars to the story you have written for post saga,

its super fun when known characters are used for story,

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    The bonus chapter Rose Red (I think that's what it is called) Is not working for me. I played it at 9, even at 10PM (My time) to trigger the event, but it doesn't work. Is it for all time zone places, or a certain area?? Or was I supposed to play the event before beating Danny or something?
    -Additional questions-
    Where do you get Hm Fly? Was that still suppose to be in beta 9?
    Also where do you go for the event with the Jynx? (I forgot what chapter that is called)
    -Very sorry with all these questions-
    Over all, its a really great hack. Good job :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2014
    Could someone help me? My saved file was from Beta 8.3, but it says "Cannot load save game for POKEMON FIREBPRE" error. I'm trying to play 9.1.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Oh my god, I think I'm going to lose it!

a) If you encountered a glitch that gets you stuck. Why the heck would you think saving would be an extremely good idea? Seriously, use some commonsense!
    b) If your computer doesn't work or open, how the heck would I be able to fix it? Seriously, use your brain!!
    c) It is not my fault if you aren't able to download an emulator to play the hack. What do you want me to do? use some sort of magic so you can play without an emulator?
    d) If the hack says... "END OF BETA", it means END OF BETA! Don't send me pm asking whether it's the end of beta or not, it's stupid.
    e) SAVESTATE and SAVE FILE are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!How hard is it to just rename your SAVEFILE to the same name as the new beta!?
    f) It is extremely impolite to open another person's hack.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I don't know if anyone has mention this but i got a glitch in key llime forest when you got to the exit, the last person line show up repeaditly making me stuck. If it help i continue my save file.

Hmm... I thought I've fixed that for Beta 9.1. Are you playing Beta 9.1?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    The bonus chapter Rose Red (I think that's what it is called) Is not working for me. I played it at 9, even at 10PM (My time) to trigger the event, but it doesn't work. Is it for all time zone places, or a certain area?? Or was I supposed to play the event before beating Danny or something?
    -Additional questions-
    Where do you get Hm Fly? Was that still suppose to be in beta 9?
    Also where do you go for the event with the Jynx? (I forgot what chapter that is called)
    -Very sorry with all these questions-
    Over all, its a really great hack. Good job :D

Do al the NPC's disappear at that time? 'Cause I found it difficult to start it to but there's a sign saying: "When you're about to die leave all your Pokémons at the pokécenter. So I came back with only 1 pokémon. Don't know if it was a coincidence but then I found the women.
    Fly can be found in the pokécenter right before you enter Danny's cave. For the Jynx bonus chapter you have to surf farther up after the Assassination-chapter, instead of immediately going right when surfing go a bit north and then head west to a cave

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    how to go to iceland island ?? and also i'm stuck and keylime island because of some group of shellder blocking the way east of the town ??

Back