• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2015
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Battle sprite fo Ridely. Anyone who watch 5D will know tha reference.

When i was looking at the screenshots and saw you added a reporter named Carly, the first thing i thought bout Yugioh and how there is a reporter name Carly(not lying). Than i read what you said, and i was laughing so hard seeing that it was referencing yugioh 5ds. I am excited and happy to see a reference to Yugioh that, :D (Cant wait for the final beta to come out, keep up the off the good work!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    I am sorry for asking this if it was answered somewhere already,but checked a bit and couldnt find it. Can I evolve magmar? If yes,where is the magmarizer(or whatever is needed) located?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Just a post telling people I'm still working on the hack, and haven't given up.

When i was looking at the screenshots and saw you added a reporter named Carly, the first thing i thought bout Yugioh and how there is a reporter name Carly(not lying). Than i read what you said, and i was laughing so hard seeing that it was referencing yugioh 5ds. I am excited and happy to see a reference to Yugioh that, :D (Cant wait for the final beta to come out, keep up the off the good work!)

Yeah, I don't really like Yugioh. I don't really play the game, and I only really started watching 5D because my bf is obsess with it. Turn out 5D was really good. I don't get some of the game mechanic, but I like the storyline, especially the all the Dark Signers (Carly, Misty, Kalin, Greigar, etc, except for Devack, because he doesn't have any backstory).

I am sorry for asking this if it was answered somewhere already,but checked a bit and couldnt find it. Can I evolve magmar? If yes,where is the magmarizer(or whatever is needed) located?

Magmorter isn't in the current beta avaialble for public. It's going to be in the upcoming beta.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2015
    Ah I understand. I've always liked Yugioh, and when I heard that 5D revolved around motorcycles, I wasn't going to give it a chance, because I didn't like the idea of card games on motorcycles. But I eventually gave it a go and started watching it and I became obsessed. After awhile, i started to understand things, and like you, I liked the storyline. Tbh, I think the storyline was better than the original Yugioh. I didn't like how Devack didn't have a backstory, and it kinda confused me on how or why he became a Dark Signer. Carly was my favourite, since I never expected her to become a Dark Signer, and I love how Jack wanted to help get her back to the way she was before

Years
    Wow man you fooled everyone who would of thought when you said release date December 31 you was talking about in the year 2015 lol just playing don't mind me I'm just bored of waiting.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Ah I understand. I've always liked Yugioh, and when I heard that 5D revolved around motorcycles, I wasn't going to give it a chance, because I didn't like the idea of card games on motorcycles. But I eventually gave it a go and started watching it and I became obsessed. After awhile, i started to understand things, and like you, I liked the storyline. Tbh, I think the storyline was better than the original Yugioh. I didn't like how Devack didn't have a backstory, and it kinda confused me on how or why he became a Dark Signer. Carly was my favourite, since I never expected her to become a Dark Signer, and I love how Jack wanted to help get her back to the way she was before

I don't really know what's the original storyline is, but it's something about Egypt, right? I don't know. Yeah, 5D was cool. Misty, Carly and Kalin was definitely my favorite characters. They are what made the arc interesting.

Wow man you fooled everyone who would of thought when you said release date December 31 you was talking about in the year 2015 lol just playing don't mind me I'm just bored of waiting.

Pfft!? 2015!? You wish. Try 2017.
    Nah, I'm kidding too.

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2015
    Hi guys
    I need help :D Im playing beta 9 and two girls block my way and says something about the route for girls ony!! What's up??? I've finished Drowzee and said goodbye to Blue :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    i don't know how to search threads other than control+f each page... but i was wondering how/if onix evolves. when i try to use the metal coat it says "huh?" and does nothing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    i don't know how to search threads other than control+f each page... but i was wondering how/if onix evolves. when i try to use the metal coat it says "huh?" and does nothing.

First you need the national dex, then the metal coat will work.
    :D

Edit:
    I think you get the national dex fairly early in the game to.

Last edited:
    Back