• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    get well soon
    Get-well-soon-card-message-for-colleagues.jpg

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    In the final beta, can i have Mega Gengar shiny (white)?
    Can i use the fly normally?
    And one more question, how many pokemon have in pokedex of the final beta??
    Sorry for my english, i'm brazilian.
    Ps: Aethestode i'm a great fan of your work.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    In the final beta, can i have Mega Gengar shiny (white)?
    Can i use the fly normally?
    And one more question, how many pokemon have in pokedex of the final beta??
    Sorry for my english, i'm brazilian.
    Ps: Aethestode i'm a great fan of your work.

1) There'll be Mega Gengar (don't remember the shiny pallette)
    2) No. But there is now a teleporter around the city for you to use.
    3) GEN 1-4 are inside the game. There are some Pokemon from GEN V and GEN VI.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • 1) There'll be Mega Gengar (don't remember the shiny pallette)

Why adding gen 4 or 5 or later? I don't think the original manga featured any of those Pokémon, so would that even have any relevant reason?

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Why adding gen 4 or 5 or later? I don't think the original manga featured any of those Pokémon, so would that even have any relevant reason?

1. He has side quests.
    2. If he were to follow the manga he might as well cap at the 151 except Espeon and such.

Infinitum

Years
  • 1. He has side quests.
    2. If he were to follow the manga he might as well cap at the 151 except Espeon and such.

I understand. Considering games like Ash Gray and Liquid Crystal weren't also full remakes or anime/Crystal, it might actually be more relevant than I thought. I'm still hoping that it doesn't stop after the completion of Adventure Red, but sadly...

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Omg just release the hack later when you get well. You don't have to release it on august 22nd ! Get well soon bro i can wait months for this

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Hello, Aethestode. I was curious, but are you adding the Follow-Me script you said that you wanted to add in 2013 into the game?

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hello, Aethestode. I was curious, but are you adding the Follow-Me script you said that you wanted to add in 2013 into the game?

I will assume no (i may be wrong) since the latest released beta didn't have it (and I'm pretty sure it was released after 2013; again I may be wrong)

EDIT: unless u mean misty following you which she does at some point

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2016
    Sorry for the lack of reply... I was admitted to the hospital at the end of the last week. I've just got discharged today. As a result, I wasn't able to work on the hack much. Anyway, final beta will be released on 22nd of August.

Spoiler:
    Take your time and heal up, bro. Anyone that has been waiting for the game can have enough patience and deal with it. If not, then sucks for them. For now, make sure you're in functioning condition to deal with regular life things, y'know?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gen 1-4 All pokemon and some of the Gen 5 and 6 included on the hack. Along some of the pokemon, that probably makes us with 500 Pokemon or more maybe.

Years
  • 1) There'll be Mega Gengar (don't remember the shiny pallette)
    So, that means we can get the starters of, sinnoh, unova, and kalos?, and one more question, will the game have the follow me script with pikachu or someone?

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    So, that means we can get the starters of, sinnoh, unova, and kalos?, and one more question, will the game have the follow me script with pikachu or someone?

Misty will "follow" you for part of the game. It looks like you follow her though, since she is ahead

Infinitum

Years
  • Misty will "follow" you for part of the game. It looks like you follow her though, since she is ahead

What did I hear about starter Pokémons? I thought in the manga you only had the Poliwhirl as a starter and didn't have a choice?

Infinitum

Years
  • Poliwhirl is your starter, although you also do get a Bulbasaur almost immediately.

Yes, I know. I was more asking a question about what I've heard about other starters, but it was only about the possibility to catch them.

Back