• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    I can't seem to get the patch to work on a clean fire red rom I can get 9.1 patch to work but not 10 any idea what I'm doing wrong

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    Hello. I'm completely new to this thread and i have made this account purely to first say that this is an awesome project and second to ask this:
    it seems that I can't contiue the save state from beta 9.1 to beta 10 says that the save isn't for this game. second beta 9.1 doesn't allow me to save on game but beta 10 does. and i need tp save on beta 9.1 does anyone have a solution?
    I'm playing on android myboy.
    Thanks in advance

Years
  • Hello. I'm completely new to this thread and i have made this account purely to first say that this is an awesome project and second to ask this:
    it seems that I can't contiue the save state from beta 9.1 to beta 10 says that the save isn't for this game. second beta 9.1 doesn't allow me to save on game but beta 10 does. and i need tp save on beta 9.1 does anyone have a solution?
    I'm playing on android myboy.
    Thanks in advance

I cant continue it either :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    can someone help me pls so i patched the game onto a clean fire red rom changed the name so i could use my last save file but it says the save file has been deleted, what do i do to use my last save file ?

Years
  • For those who trying continue from beta 9 you can't it a different rom base meaning you need from the beginning.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    For those who trying continue from beta 9 you can't it a different rom base meaning you need from the beginning.
    Yeah I expected as much seeing that this one is an ups the game format was also changed.
    So that sucks.
    Well. I'll wait till tonight (south europe balkan timezone-meaning 7 more hours) to play it all over again. So if someone gets a miraculous solution before then, I'm all ears.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • I think we don't need to debate about which hack is going to win this years HotY title... Based on the scripting, it's by far the best out there. Mapping-wise it comes close, it's by far the most enjoyable and most engaging one. It has a superb storyline! I also have something to say, releasing a game before it's completely checked or bug-free doesn't make it bad actually. NarutoActor (or how he/she was called) did pretty much the same in 2013 with Pokémon Light as a late summer release and Hyetology wasn't checked/fixed either, DarkRisingGirl on the other hand, rushed the release of the first game as an early Christmas gift in late '12.

As this is probably the one and only completed hack we will see from you, based on quotes you've made in recent times after problems with *hashtag*...

Last edited:

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    How do you save on the android if you can't save flash 128k?
    Also which one is the clean version of Fire Red is it FireRed (Independent) or FireRed (Squirrels)? Sorry if I should be mentioning that at all or not.

Clean FireRed (v. 1)

Back