• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Gz for releasing 10th beta i want to play bad but i rather wait the bugfix before i start from the beggining

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    Gz for releasing 10th beta i want to play bad but i rather wait the bugfix before i start from the beggining
    even if you start now you WILL be able to continue just use save states like me.I use shift +
    f1 to 4 and its very easy actually i wonder why people complain for lost saves.Instead of saving through the game just use buton combination.That make all game very easy all time win critical strikes and make even pokeball a masterball

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Hi guys! I have been following this thread ever since i found out about it and i have to thank you Aethestode for this masterpiece, to me this is the best Pokemon hack ever really fun and addictive! The first beta i played was beta 9.1 and now playing the beta 10 wich i eagerly waited i have some questions:

1 - Where can i find a Solar Ribbon? In beta 9.1 they were sold in the Celadon market but in this one they're not so i couldn't find any
    2 - Alson in Celadon there's that side quest *SPOILERS* about that cannibal old man in wich he asks you to go to his woman grave in the Lavender graveyard but there is no graveryard anymore so i can't finish it, any ideas on what to do?
    3 - Continuing in Celadon lol, in the game corner prize tend the third guy sells for game coins TMs like flamethrower and ice beam but when i talk to him he says that i need a coin case in wich i already have since i got a mystic water from the first guy in the tend, so there is another way of getting flamethrower other than cheat?
    4 - Can a pokemon learn by any way a move that he would only learn by breeding?

PS: please forgive me for my bad english and grammar mistakes

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    Umm.. after the part where I defeated Drake and the scene with Erika,Misty and brock at the Celadon dept. The next scene freezes the game. Any solutions for this?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    i can wait another week for the bug fix version. for this long journey to be worthy Hehe. Thank you so much [Aethestode] for the hard work, good luck with your life. There's not much people who finish their hack for the sake of their fan for free. Wishing you hack will be the best hack 2015 ^^. hello bruno! then i might as well wait for pokemon adventure yellow chapter by your rival long time ago. Thanks! and Good luck! may you have the best life in the real life ^^

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2017
    Hi Aethestode,

First want to go all out and tell u how amazing you are and how cool this hack is. Thank you for all your efforts !!!!

I have reached currently at saffron City and just thought i should point out a few things, if its cool with you, these are few things which I faced and thought should let you know

1) One of the most weirdest things i have encountered is all wild pokemon except the one's which Red uses primarily in the Manga are Female ( PS My Poliwhirl was a male but after using the Water Stone to evolve it, turned Female)

2) Cerulean City Gym i am unable to catch Staryu with old rod as only Magikarp appear when fishing ( i tried using the old rod for almost an hour in different loactions then gave up) the only plus point is u can skip the battle with Misty and move ahead to Vermillion City.

3) The Creepy man side story in Celadon City is unplayable as Lavender Town's graveyard is inaccessible.

4) The HM Surf in Fuschia City is difficult to obtain as it is located on top of a rock blocked by another. ( the only way to access it is if you use the walkthrough walls code.)

These are all that i can recollect while playing if I find anything more will surely let you know.

Thanking you Once again and wish you tremendous success for your future endeavors.

jlw1717

I'm Back!!
    Years
  • Hi Aethestode,

First want to go all out and tell u how amazing you are and how cool this hack is. Thank you for all your efforts !!!!

I have reached currently at saffron City and just thought i should point out a few things, if its cool with you, these are few things which I faced and thought should let you know

1) One of the most weirdest things i have encountered is all wild pokemon except the one's which Red uses primarily in the Manga are Female ( PS My Poliwhirl was a male but after using the Water Stone to evolve it, turned Female)

2) Cerulean City Gym i am unable to catch Staryu with old rod as only Magikarp appear when fishing ( i tried using the old rod for almost an hour in different loactions then gave up) the only plus point is u can skip the battle with Misty and move ahead to Vermillion City.

3) The Creepy man side story in Celadon City is unplayable as Lavender Town's graveyard is inaccessible.

4) The HM Surf in Fuschia City is difficult to obtain as it is located on top of a rock blocked by another. ( the only way to access it is if you use the walkthrough walls code.)

These are all that i can recollect while playing if I find anything more will surely let you know.

Thanking you Once again and wish you tremendous success for your future endeavors.

You can get hm surf from misty by trading a krabby for her gyarados & attached to it is hm surf, but you need hm strength down below fuchsia city

Years
  • Hi Aethestode,

Very easy to catch Staryu here :)

Years
  • so i see that we dont need primal root anymore to evolve Ivysaur in Venusaur. it evolves on lvl 40... buuut, when should i evolve it so that i dont mess up the events?

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Two more glitches i got. Both in celadon.

1)In the game corner prize house if you select to buy YELLOW FLUTE. its actually a mega stone. And the third lady dont sell you anything despite having coin case
    2) in celadon dept if you talk to the cubone in front desk weird dialogue happens and you get warped where you first met misty.
    View attachment 76386

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Don't sit on games in Celadon City (3rd floor i suppose it is), it will begin a conversation between Red and Misty in her house before she goes sleep. After that You will land in her house in Cerulean City.

Other thing is that when You come from Cinnabar to Pallet Forest it will be Mew again. A little advice. Save game before You get to him because it will freeze the game.

Orange Islands route 13. There is a house with two girls. Don't talk with the girl on the left, because You must fight with Your last oponent again no matter which, the last one. After beating him/her game freezes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Don't sit on games in Celadon City (3rd floor i suppose it is), it will begin a conversation between Red and Misty in her house before she goes sleep. After that You will land in her house in Cerulean City.

Other thing is that when You come from Cinnabar to Pallet Forest it will be Mew again. A little advice. Save game before You get to him because it will freeze the game.

Orange Islands route 13. There is a house with two girls. Don't talk with the girl on the left, because You must fight with Your last oponent again no matter which, the last one. After beating him/her game freezes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    This rom hack is really interesting! Keep up the good work. Here are some of the bugs I've found so far.
    1) Interacting with one of the pewter city museum on the top level will cause the game to freeze
    2) Interacting with Cubone in the Celadon mart will lead to the dialog at misty's house and you will be warp there shortly after.
    3) Not sure if this is a problem with my rom or patching but the top of lavender town have major tiling problem causing it to be inaccessible. (attached a ss of it)
    4 )Interacting with the game sets in Celadon mart will lead to the dialog at misty's house.
    5) Approaching Viridian City from route 2 will cause a child npc to appear on the side of the fence to the left. A minor bug really..
    6) Not sure if this is intentional or not but wild machamp can be found in the grass patch at the very south of route 12. Encounter rate for it is also very very low. Only encountered it once so far.
    7) Another minor bug. There seem to be a poliwhirl/poliwrath out world sprite at the south east corner of lavender town. Visible w/o using any cheats.
    8) Invisible column of blocks at Celadon near the river bank above the apartment building with the 3 intermediate evolution of the starters.
    9) Sharp beak can be repeatedly obtained from the npc near Celadon
    10) Major Major bug. Aethestode is too awesome for making this game. Needs some nerf. :) Thank you for making the game!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    hey man how do i get zapmolcun
    o pokemon the creator of this game it can be obtained

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    hey man how do i get zapmolcun
    o pokemon the creator of this game it can be obtained

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    In Celadon City, it isn't possible to complete the side quest because the the map has changed and there isn't any grave in top-right.

Also, I didn't find the pokemon that was supposed to be in a flower of Pallet Town.

And there some other glitches, but there are not real problems because you can fix them easyly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the Crystal Steelix (Evolved from Crystal Onix.) .
    I found the Mega Stone for Slowbro and Steelix. Is there any Slobro and Onix/Steelix with good stats to use them, or I should use them in ordinary Slobro and Steelix?
    Currently, I am in the Orange Archipelago, but I will go back to KANTO if I have to go...

Thanks for this amazing hack!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2019
    I'm stuck in a cell in the Orange Arcipelago.. How can I get out? ������

I'm stuck in a cell in the Orange Arcipelago.. How can I get out? 😭

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    Have a little problem, I'm in the Orange Arcipelago and i did the "Blue Version" chapter, and when i want to continue the road Red says "I need to save Blue First" is that a glitch ? Cause I beated all the Grunts and Cissy

Back