• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Aethestode, thank you so much for making this hack! I've always wanted to play a game based on the manga, and I'm having a great time playing this one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    Hey, I think I found a glitch (or mapping error). During the Walker Farm Bonus Chapter, when the old man told us to clean his wife's grave, I couldn't get to the graveyard at all as its block by these boulders.

But is this a glitch or is the grave just relocated to a newer location?

Years
  • Dont know if anyone noticed, but if you interact with the cubone inside the dept store in celadon city ( yes thats weird lol ) you get transported back near to the pokemon centre in mt moon... nothing major!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    HELP! after patching the clean ROM i am unable to load my previous save game.... i can't restart all the game from the beginning...

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Ηi. I am in Mandrarin Island, I have talked to everyone but the "story" doesn't continue.
    Am I missing something or is it a bug?

Spoiler:

Also, my Pokemon Party for now is:
    Spoiler:

Moreover, the Revives and the Max Revives that trainers have don't work.
    I don't like that the trainers have so much Full Restores, when you have almost make his Pokemon fainted, he uses the Full Restore and you have to start from the start fighting him again and he does that a lot of times and it also makes me not to have a lot of PP left.

Years
  • Ηi. I am in Mandrarin Island, I have talked to everyone but the "story" doesn't continue.
    Am I missing something or is it a bug?

Spoiler:

Also, my Pokemon Party for now is:
    Spoiler:

Moreover, the Revives and the Max Revives that trainers have don't work.
    I don't like that the trainers have so much Full Restores, when you have almost make his Pokemon fainted, he uses the Full Restore and you have to start from the start fighting him again and he does that a lot of times and it also makes me not to have a lot of PP left.

The same thing is happening to me

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    I think i've found a bug, I just finish the game (btw it's sooooo good) and there is a Black screen, can't do nothing :(
    Don't want to do the last battle over and over haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    I think i've found a bug, I just finish the game (btw it's sooooo good) and there is a Black screen, can't do nothing :(
    Don't want to do the last battle over and over haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hi, just wanna say thank you so much for making this hack! It's probably the best one I've seen in a while! It's incredibly imaginative, especially considering it's based off existing source material. You've added loads in and I love playing it! One of my favourite things is the redesigned areas, because it makes this feel like a completely different game as opposed to FireRed with a story. Thank you very much for this, Aethestode!

I have one question, but don't worry, anyone can answer - are post-Gen 3 Pokémon only available after a certain point? I just got Togepi and I really want a fairy-type like Togekiss in my team, but I don't know whether it's worth training up Togepi just yet. I searched the topic and I know that all Gen 4 Pokémon are in, and I assume that post-Gen 3 Fairy type moves are in, but I don't wanna invest in Togepi right away. Apologies if this has already been covered, I couldn't find it when I searched!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hi, just wanna say thank you so much for making this hack! It's probably the best one I've seen in a while! It's incredibly imaginative, especially considering it's based off existing source material. You've added loads in and I love playing it! One of my favourite things is the redesigned areas, because it makes this feel like a completely different game as opposed to FireRed with a story. Thank you very much for this, Aethestode!

I have one question, but don't worry, anyone can answer - are post-Gen 3 Pokémon only available after a certain point? I just got Togepi and I really want a fairy-type like Togekiss in my team, but I don't know whether it's worth training up Togepi just yet. I searched the topic and I know that all Gen 4 Pokémon are in, and I assume that post-Gen 3 Fairy type moves are in, but I don't wanna invest in Togepi right away. Apologies if this has already been covered, I couldn't find it when I searched!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    I don't know if this has already been answered, but does anyone know how I can get beta 10 on gba4ios

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2020
    can someobdy help me ?
    where am i suppose to go after i saved blue from the Blue Version Chapter chapter?
    if i go down there is a message that say i have to save blue.

Back