• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    The Kanto and Orange Island storyline is done. Just need to finish some bonus chapter and fix up some glitches.

Is the chapter when we got to save you a bonus ? Cause all the pre game events (in the new islands) are glitched haha
    Like i can't talk to anyone and i really want to save the fake "you" from the Derps haha
    And the "Officer Jenny" island is glitched too
    Just wanted to know if it's normal or no ?

Btw your hack is amazing !

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    i have defeated brok and Blue in mandarino island but when i go to Bill he says everything "sigh... i wanted to be with daisy". what can i do??

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    you have to go back to trovita where rudy is to help him calm down the pokemon then after you call prof oak you have to go back to velencia island but i have know idea what to do then i know you have to find ivy but she's no where to be found on the island

When I go back to trovita island and talk to rudy all he says is : i'm going to do my best to be a good gym leader.I'm not going to neglect my position anymore.
    After I beat team rocket in trovita he told green he had something for her and then I took the ferry to route 9

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    i thnk Erica cuase she says " i m sorry red i failed with you" but then i spoke with daisy and she said "sorry... i've lost..."

yeah , I had the same problem first, but then I played with misty as my partner and I could fight Blue,Brock and Bill, so maybe try doing that

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
  • Found another glitch:
    Tile error at Cinnabar Island
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    So in this version the physical/special split is already implemented, right?
    Also: Politoad is in the game, right? How about his drizzle ability?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    So in this version the physical/special split is already implemented, right?
    Also: Politoad is in the game, right? How about his drizzle ability?
    Politoad would be in the game anyway, as this is a 3rd gen game and Politoed was introduced in gen 2.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    pidgeotite can be bought in the gear shop in mandarin town ,among other mega stones.
    Does anybody know what to do after you get the 4th badge from rudy ?
    Nothing happens after that ,except i can take the ferry to route 9

Back