• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    For those asking about the location of all the mega stones (List is sorted in the order you encounter them):

VenesuariteY: Cave of Origin
    Poliwrathtite: Keylime Island
    PidgeotiteX: Koro Island
    Poliwrathtite, VenasuriteY, VenasuriteX, PidgeotiteX, Politoedite, SteelixiteX, Parasectite, RaticateX, GolemiteX: Mandarin Island
    The stones for Raticate and Golem can also be found by exploring the paths later on, but your first chance of getting them is at Mandarin Island.
    Gyradosite: Rind Island
    All the remaining mega stones featured in game (it is a really long list for me to type): Pumello Island

All those places are in Orange Island, not in Kanto. If you want a rough approximation of how much progress you need to achieve in the orange islands plot in order to obtain them (This is a very ROUGH approximation based on my memory and is not by any means official):
    Cave of origin: 10%
    Keylime Island: 25%
    Koro Island: 33%
    Mandarin Island: 50%
    Rind Island: 80%
    Pumello Island: 95%

s92

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2019
    It depends on who you chose as your partner...
    For example, I chose Daisy at first and I couldn't fight Bill, so I was stuck... I then reloaded and picked Misty, so I managed to battle the 3 guys and then went north to battle Ash...

I did this too... except I saved, cant reload and am stuck because I cant fight Bill... Any other fix than starting all over again?

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • I like this hack the most . Best storyline and very long game. but due to a certain glitch i cant continue to pummello island. When after defeating the glitched porygon in murderworld we are sent back to our world. It shows in 2 weeks the orange league is starting, after that talk i am sent to prof. Ivy lab. going out of the lab shows the same scene " in 2 weeks the orange league is starting ". Anybody can help me? I really want to continue my game.
    thanks (:

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    how can you patch the game from beta 9 to beta 10 and can i use my save file so i can continue the progress that i made from beta 9.And how can you save ingame.I can save with firered but i cant with this

Last edited:

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • well I am dead of trying but nothing working. I don't know If i can ask this or not but can someone mail a save file where someone is near the porygon striking back story or just completed it. Mail: [email protected]
    If one cannot ask a save file then I may delete this comment.
    If you can then please do

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    there ae any difference between VenusaurX and VenusaurY? same question for charizard and Blastoise

Years
  • how can you patch the game from beta 9 to beta 10 and can i use my save file so i can continue the progress that i made from beta 9.And how can you save ingame.I can save with firered but i cant with this

you cannot use the save files of beta 9 in beta 10 as their incompatible...

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    One of them have better sp attack, other better normal attack :)
    The same is true for other Pokemon as well, such as Mega-Pidgeot. The X version has higher attack, the Y version is the original and has high sp.attack.

Back