• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    Hi

Can anyone help me, what do I do after the cave in cerulean when I beat swampert?

Cheers

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hello lord creator and friends,can you help me please? I go to rescue blue on the orange archopelago and when i will talk whit him or the team rocket lady (i not remember her name) the game crash,can you help me please? (sorry for my english)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    For your first question, the item is in front of the two rocks. For the second question, Pokémon who appear out of the Pokéballs in events are Poliwhirl/Poliwrath, Pikachu, Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur, Snorlax, Gyarados and Eevee. I think Eevee can be displayed as some of the eeveelutions, but not all. For instance, if you evolve it into Glaceon, it uses Eevee's sprite.

I hope this helped!

Thank you a lot ;)!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    I used the venusaurite y for the battle with mewtwo then I used the moon stone but now my venusaurite is gone. 😭

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Do you have to do something when the old guy asks you if you can watchover his home in Celadon City

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2016
    guys iam stuck after you beat missing no

in ivy lab the cut scene will reapeat again and agani
    fatal glutch

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I am on the festival of Princess etc...i deteat the three opponents...now what?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Do you have to do something when the old guy asks you if you can watchover his home in Celadon City

Yep. Use rock smash in the hause. You will obtain it when you gonna battle with the leader of Viridian gym

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Wait the gym leader in viridian city? I don't have it yet.I don't have any hms.And how do you get the town map in beta 10b

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2017
    I tried searching for the question but since 'mew' doesn't yield any results, I am guessing because it's only 3 characters, I have to ask.

I've seen that all Pokemon are catchable up to And including Hoenn. At what point does Mew become available?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2020
    Hi Aethestode, I have some question.
    1. Would you like to upload the evolution changes documents and where to find all evolution items?
    2. Where can I find a SolarRibbon? I want to evolve my Eevee to Espeon.
    3. How can I breed my Eevee?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    Aesthesode im a big fan of your game keep up the good work..... And if u can add gen 6 pokemon thank you

Last edited:
    Back