• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

When you go to the city for the prince and princess festival, i just CAN'T FIGHT BILL, when i talk to him, he just says " i want to be with daisy " or something like that, is there any way past this because the judge says that i win but the game won't progress.

A friend of mine experienced that too, it's due to the fact that you need to take Misty as your Princess otherwise the game won't progress from there on. He needed to start all over again.

Also I wanted to mention something that mildly upset me, herp derp herp! (Please just read if you're done with the story or you don't care for story spoilers)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Thanks man, I had a save before entering the city so that was a lifesaver, worked perfectly

Ttar0914

Years
  • this game is missing one thing

i've no idea how to evolve eevee into espeon

Eevee evolves into Espeon like it does in any other game through friendship during the day. The evolution method with the Solar Ribbon has been removed. Make sure, if you're playing on your computer, that the Real Time Clock is turned on in your Emulator's settings.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Eevee evolves into Espeon like it does in any other game through friendship during the day. The evolution method with the Solar Ribbon has been removed. Make sure, if you're playing on your computer, that the Real Time Clock is turned on in your Emulator's settings.

thx a lot but u were 2 late i already found out on my own

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2015
    I'm stuck at the princess festival. My partner is Misty and I've battled Brock, Bill, & Blue but when I talk to the mayor he says prepare yourself for brawl. Is there anyone else left that i've missed or is it some glitch?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Please help. I can't seem to go to Tangelo island. The scene changes to Delia's and I CAN CONTROL HER SUDDENLY. It's like red became delia. I really don't know how to deal with this so im stuck. yes, i used teleports. i didn't see the glitch reminder. delia should walk by herself and talk to nurse joy but she just dont.

Years
  • Best GBA hack roms ever, and it become perfect when @Aethestode trying rebuild Decolore Island, Nanomi Region, Sevii Island, Johto and Hoenn Region. :D

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2018
    In the second challenge of the Mandarin Island. Bill won't battle me. He keeps saying that the wants to be with Daisy.................. Can anyone help? Thanks !

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2018
    In the second challenge of the Mandarin Island. Bill won't battle me. He keeps saying that the wants to be with Daisy.................. Can anyone help? Thanks !

I'm stuck at the princess festival. My partner is Misty and I've battled Brock, Bill, & Blue but when I talk to the mayor he says prepare yourself for brawl. Is there anyone else left that i've missed or is it some glitch?

You have to battle Ash aswell in the far north of the town where you previously met Bill and Daisy before the festival startet. There should also be a cutscene when you reach that point.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2015

I have heard from multiple people on here that you have to have Misty as yout partner for the princess festival otherwise you won't be able to proceed with the story. I chose Misty my first time through so I didn't have any problems.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    First, I would like to say that this hack is completely amazing. I can't even begin to imagine the time and patience it took to make this hack. It is easily my favorite pokemon hack! I found some pretty minor bugs, but I was wondering if they could be fixed. The two main ones is that Bulbasaur's nature is never Overgrow and Pikachu's nature is never Static. Also, once I defeat Pikachu, Pikachu is caught, but for some reason I can't give Pikachu a nickname. According to serebii.net, Red's Bulbasaur has a Overgrow nature and his Pikachu has a Static nature, so it would be nice if somehow Bulbasaur and Pikachu can also have these natures. This glitches are pretty minor, but I would like to know if this can be fixed. Thanks for the time and your help!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    First, I would like to say that this hack is completely amazing. I can't even begin to imagine the time and patience it took to make this hack. It is easily my favorite pokemon hack! I found some pretty minor bugs, but I was wondering if they could be fixed. The two main ones is that Bulbasaur's nature is never Overgrow and Pikachu's nature is never Static. Also, once I defeat Pikachu, Pikachu is caught, but for some reason I can't give Pikachu a nickname. According to serebii.net, Red's Bulbasaur has a Overgrow nature and his Pikachu has a Static nature, so it would be nice if somehow Bulbasaur and Pikachu can also have these natures. This glitches are pretty minor, but I would like to know if this can be fixed. Thanks for the time and your help!

Natures are different that abilities. Also, why would you want static when you can have speed boost (I don't know if speed boost is intentional, but it is a nice incentive to keep your pikachu vs a different electric pokemon)

Also, anyone know what to do after you fight luana and porygon evolves again?

I went to the other island and helped Rudy, but after that I was apparently supposed to go to Valencia island to visit professor ivy, but when I get there almost no one is there. She's not in her lab and the pokecenter and mart are both empty...

Is this a glitch or am I supposed to do something extra :v

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    So I'm playing vers 10.C and I am now stuck...So I'm on the Out of Order arc. At the start, I teleported to Butawa Island (because I forgot about the 'no girls allowed' blockade. I walked a bit around the island/before leaving. I then go up to see Green/Blue/story progress. Then I see The Porygon/Blue needs help yelled by Green. Then I help fight Team Rocket with. And the whole 'we should stick together'. I think however..that I might have picked up the parcel from Butawa BEFORE meeting Green/Blue the first time (since I never saw anyone at a mart that was green). Now whenever I go to 'pick up the parcel', it warps me BACK to the place of team rocket fight and the old man is blocking the path.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    so I saw gameplay of this rom hack on youtube and thought it looked super sick. I recently started to play pokemon roms on gba4ios and I see you can download this rom in many different places but I see it has had many updates and additions since the beginning, like beta 9 10 and other additions I am just looking for the most up to date version of it to download for gba4ios I don't know if this is the right place to ask this also im kind of a novice with hacking, emulators, and forums. so hopefully what I was trying to express came across ok

Back