• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Hey Aethestode,

Glitch: after fighting with Gray in Green Ranch, Tarroco Island , he wants Mulch. If you have Mulch in your bag and give it to him, it transfers you somewhere on water and you can't move.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    5) One guy is in a wrong position in Cerulean City.

Spoiler:

32) In Pokedex, in the Pokemon List, some Pokemon
    I haven't caught them but the Pokedex say I have and
    I can't even see their name.

Spoiler:

Just wanna add on two things to what this person's said. First, I've had the same thing occur with the guy in Cerulean City. It's Yellow's dad - you can talk to him and he says the same thing he says in Viridian City. He suddenly pops up when you surf over to the piece of land that takes you to Cerulean Cave, and I think it only occurs after you save Yellow. Second, the Pokédex issue occurs with me too, and it seems to happen when I've caught a Beta-only Pokémon, e.g. Kangaskhoo. I think you've mentioned in the past that this one's difficult to fix though.

Where is Solar/Lunar ribbon to evolved eevee?

Eevee evolves by happiness in day/night in Beta 10, just like in the regular games.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    hey awesome hack..... bit i dont know where to go or what to do. im in valencia island after the porigon final evolution, i talked with profesor oak but i dont know where to go next. please help

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    this is the best hack imo, ty aethestode
    I just beat drake, and i cant find elite 4, is this the end?
    is there riolu/gible and where to find?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    In the Lake Monster Chapter after everyone is abducted and I go down into the underwater cave and talk to all of the ghosts nothing happens, I even talked to Officer Jenny and she doesn't leave. And one of the people screams for help but isn't visible. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it? The person that isn't there is the guy in the top right corner and he isn't physically there or visible.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    i'm stuck at the princess brawl chapter i've no idea what i should do after beating brock blue and bill

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Hell can't make My Eevee to evolve into Espeon yet. It's on Lv44 now . What am I missing?? I thought it evolves through max happiness and on day..

if it's happiness is high enough all it needs is 1 more level for the evolution to happen

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Does anyone know why I can't evolve onix using metal coat or how I am supposed to evolve him? I can use metal coat on him but nothing happens.

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Does anyone know why I can't evolve onix using metal coat or how I am supposed to evolve him? I can use metal coat on him but nothing happens.

Because just like other Pokemon, it needs to be evolved WHILE being traded. Ergo Link Stone. And then u can use SteelixX or Y to megaevolve.

Anyone know WHEN Rattattas are shiny in the road between Pallet and Viridian?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    So a link stone? Where would you find that? I have the link cable and metal coat. Do I need this stone as well?

thopkmnmaster

Raiores
    Years
  • help i'm stuck i fought team rocket in the hotel and i went to the prison i've no idea what i shoould do all the kids there have no script and one of the girls there result in a game freeze whenever i talk to her

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hell can't make My Eevee to evolve into Espeon yet. It's on Lv44 now . What am I missing?? I thought it evolves through max happiness and on day..

U can envolve it only by a stone (i think it was a sunshine stone) when u will give it that stone it will automatically envolve into espeon then hope it helps.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    One of the best hacks I ever had the joy playing.
    Thank you very much! I hope you will have the time to finish the other sagas (Blue, yellow and so on)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    The only thing left to say is ...THIS IS THE BEST GAME POKEMON THAT I HAVE EVER PLAYED !! undoubtedly beam created a masterpiece, and I'll wait whatever it takes so that the game is complete and see the full story.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2015
    So a link stone? Where would you find that? I have the link cable and metal coat. Do I need this stone as well?

You need to be running on beta 10 or later and you just use the stone on it like any other pokemon. Also you can buy a link stone from celadon department store. You also find one somewhere although I forget where exactly. If you are running beta 9 then you won't be able to finish the game. As far as evoling onix in beta 9 you can just use metal coat on it and it'll evolve but if it is beta 10 or later just get a link stone and use it on it.

Back