• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    U can envolve it only by a stone (i think it was a sunshine stone) when u will give it that stone it will automatically envolve into espeon then hope it helps.

Apologies, but this is false information. I don't know if Eevee can evolve into Espeon with a stone, but the primary way is happiness during day, just like in the regular games.

Also, I've noticed a glitch: I now have Sylveon and when it uses Moonblast the game starts making glitchy noises and then freezes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    This is one of the best pokemon hacks I have ever played. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

johnyboy169

Every time I check this thread there seems to be more and more people messaging about bugs/glitches, whoever the people were who bug tested this game should be ashamed of themselves because this has done Aethestode no favours what so ever, he has been busy enough as it is and now he has to go back and fix all these problems all because of bug testers who clearly couldn't do their job properly.

Years
  • Which pokemons do you get without having to catch them? I want to make sure because I coughs a pikachu and got anther so I had two and I don't want to waste my time when I can just get it without having to look for them

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    [QUOTE
    the pikachu caught in grass evolves into Raichu with Thunder stone the second pikachu it is not evolve [/QUOTE]

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Hey guys I'm totally new to this forum.

I recently started to play rom hacks and am quite enjoying it.

I have a big problem though on this particular hack :

Once I get Fuchsia City, clean out Digglet Cave and get to the Dragonite event the game breaks

I did NOT get Hm 03 SURF , not once
    I did trade Krabby for Misty's Gyarados which only has 3 moves and no Surf.
    I thought misty was supposed to give you surf but she didn't give it to me nor did I find ANYTHING with the itemfinder under water. There seems to be a hidden item that is blocked by rocks and I cannot get the walkthrough walls code to work on my vba-m on mac on the latest beta of the hack

So basically I'm completely boned because I did not receive HM03 and the only way out of the city is south by surfing.

I have tried every possible way of Gamesharking my self a HM 03 but in vain ...

Can anyone help me continue this hack ? I really really enjoyed it so far it's just too bad that it's broken.

Thx everyone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Once I get Fuchsia City, clean out Digglet Cave and get to the Dragonite event the game breaks

I thought misty was supposed to give you surf but she didn't give it to me nor did I find ANYTHING with the itemfinder under water. There seems to be a hidden item that is blocked by rocks and I cannot get the walkthrough walls code to work on my vba-m on mac on the latest beta of the hack

So basically I'm completely boned because I did not receive HM03 and the only way out of the city is south by surfing.

Can anyone help me continue this hack ? I really really enjoyed it so far it's just too bad that it's broken.

Thx everyone

I'm guessing the Gyarados is not holding HM03 Surf?

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022

Thx everyone

Maybe people should stop assuming things are broken because they cant find something and use hacks (which actually does break your game) Anyway Surf is not behind the rock nor On the rock but IN FRONT OF IT.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Maybe people should stop assuming things are broken because they cant find something and use hacks (which actually does break your game) Anyway Surf is not behind the rock nor On the rock but IN FRONT OF IT.

Thx for your reply

As I said I have scouted the whole area 15 times every block of space where the item finder alerts me and have pressed A so many times you wouldnt believe. Furthermore gyarados is supposed to have surf when you get it from Misty and it does not

Thx in advance for your help it is much appreciated

I didn't mean that the game was broken I think this hack is truly amazing imo just frustrated to not being able to go forward

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Maybe gyarados is holding something....:p

Wow ....

I cannot believe that was just it.

I have literally watched every video that says you have to pick up the hm.

And now it turns out gyarados was holding it dayumm...

Thx a lot bro I can finally go forward !

Back