• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    i just did the mirage island arc and caght hoopa but doesnt know any move.
    and when i go to orre region there is nothing but full of glitch cant move when i went out of ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    after trovita island where should i go next?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    how do go to seevi island do i need to complete an event.
    pls help.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Hi, I have the beta 11 C now and I tried to go to the Oree region but I had a blank screen. Is this normal ? Or maybe I'll have to wait for beta 12 ? Another thing, is it possible to fight Bruno or not yet ?
    This game is really awesome, I love it :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Hi all,

Just wanted to give my thanks to Aethestode, and also all the other helpful people on this thread (you know who you are). I played the beta 10 and loved it (got to Celadon city) but work took over (also, I realised that my plan to replace fly with teleport was a little flawed and I felt I had cheated, but that's my own fault).

I think I'll wait until the final release to play again but I just wanted to say, I was worried I wouldn't want to play through what I had already done but I think it's safe to say I do now. I look forward to playing this again.

Ignore all the haters. Some people just don't appreciate all the work you're putting in for no return. I don't mind waiting until the final release, however long that might take as I know - from all the changes I'm seeing, and how much you're talking to the community and fixing bugs as they're being found - it's worth the wait.

My one request would be (although it could be a lot of work considering how much is in the game) a short guide to finding all the side quests as I'd hate to miss anything.

Also, from my previous play through, how do I win the bike race? From what I can remember, Red wins in the Manga but I couldn't find how to win it.

Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    ive found mystic and aurora how do i find others especially sevii ticket.
    I spent hours to find it but couldnt find it.
    Does anyone know how to find sevii ticket

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    Beta 11 isn't out yet, the Lore in the main post is a PowerPoint File ._. ...

O: .. So that's what will happen in that cave of Shangjuan Island, cool <3
    And i'll wish for your dog's wellness, I really really hope for she to get better <3

how did you manage to break those code.. how? even i play in emerald could not solve it.. teach me sensei :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    Can anybody help me how to get espeon in the game?
    And how to learn blast burn/hydro cannon/ frenzy plant?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2015
    Can I catch a Scyther in the safari zone? If not, where can I? :)

Wasn't there a wild pokemon location document out? Searched on Google, but to no avail (and don't have the time to go through 291 pages of this thread)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    Can I catch a Scyther in the safari zone? If not, where can I? :)

Wasn't there a wild pokemon location document out? Searched on Google, but to no avail (and don't have the time to go through 291 pages of this thread)

Game Center prize that's where scyther is at

I had to get 11 c patch and start all over due to the stupid glitch where after you beat porygon and missino it loops

Years
  • No, I meant the Gyarados Side Chapter that was in Beta 4-8. That was the only side chapter that was removed. It was small (you just go into a cave), and you get nothing at the end (you get a Yellow Flute).
    OOOH, I remember that, it was on seaform island, yeah that was kinda usless though. By the way, are gonna make a sequel for the lake monster chapter? that would be awesome, best pokemon creepypasta so far :)

Back