• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Hi all, I am a player of this rom and I am recording it into YT. I am playing Beta 10c, and now I see it's released Beta 11. Is it impossible to continue playing with the same save in Beta11?

Is the second time I should start new game, to continue recording it and its not funny :(

Thanks for all

ecc

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Playing the last beta - I thought I had read somewhere porygon was supposed to be a new type, but I just got one at celadon and it's just normal. Anything I'm missing?

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Hey Aethestode could you provide a list of the Pokemon, Stat, Move changes? And also the stats for the custom Megas would really be appreciated. Thank you! :)

Edit 1: Does this game have some kind of Battle Frontier or Battle Maison? I'd love it if this has one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2019
    Hello

I'm blocked.

I was just talking with the champion (cindy) in the cave. (or there is also green and 2 cacturne)

Unable to send images as I do not have 5 message, and I send you the picture by mp?
    or I send you my save directly.

I play with VBA.

Sorry for my english.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hi all, I am a player of this rom and I am recording it into YT. I am playing Beta 10c, and now I see it's released Beta 11. Is it impossible to continue playing with the same save in Beta11?

Is the second time I should start new game, to continue recording it and its not funny :(

Thanks for all

Beta 11 has been released for quite a while now, also it's recommended to start a new game, because some things have been changed and new things have been added.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Beta 11 has been released for quite a while now, also it's recommended to start a new game, because some things have been changed and new things have been added.

And can I find some save from the Beta 11, that starts on the end of Beta 10? Doesnt matter if the team is different, I only want to continue recording it into YT.

I am spanish and I am one of the first persons that are recording it, and I want to continue doing it, because this hack is original and wonderful

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Hello

I'm blocked.

I was just talking with the champion (cindy) in the cave. (or there is also green and 2 cacturne)

Unable to send images as I do not have 5 message, and I send you the picture by mp?
    or I send you my save directly.

I play with VBA.

Sorry for my english.

Battle the four rocket grunts, then to talk to one of them again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2019
    Battle the four rocket grunts, then to talk to one of them again.

Not possible x)

pokemon-adventure...-chapter-4dd962a.png

Instead of loading my game , I've save Uu

Years
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2019
    Just one probleme, i don't move x)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2017
    also I tried calling the professor from the pokemon center after the old man told me to watch the house and nothing happened. how different is beta 11?

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    Can you get the sevii islands tickets or anyone knows where its at and if it works?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Just one probleme, i don't move x)

Normally the cutscene should trigger as soon as you enter that cave. If you talk to any NPC, the game will freeze. You have to leave and reenter the room until it triggers (at least that's what worked for me). Do you have any previous save?

Sorry but for beta 11, when does bulbasaur evolve?

27 and 40

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
  • Hello. I am currently in the Butwal Island part and I encountered some kind of a bug (I don't know if it's really a bug, or a glitch, I don't know the difference between those two) as soon as I enter the Butwal Island Map. Every time I walk one step, I always encounter Sunflora. Literally every time, every step. I also encountered this problem in Pokemon Light Platinum, too.

Even if you use Repels, they still won't leave. I tried checking with the Advance Map Editor and it shows the the Map has some kind of error.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2019
    Normally the cutscene should trigger as soon as you enter that cave. If you talk to any NPC, the game will freeze. You have to leave and reenter the room until it triggers (at least that's what worked for me). Do you have any previous save?

No, unfortunately Uu
    I sent my save the creator.
    I would not mind if he answers x)

At worst, I will restart a new game (nuzlock challenge for change)

Thinks for Helps

Back