• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2016
    Can anyone here post locations for legendarys? Specifically Kyogre, darkrai, rayquaza, the three dogs and Mew. Would really appreciate it the help. Also I don't have the Carly event after I beat the orange cup and I don't know what to do after Elaine was kidnapped and brought back she just stands there saying "...........". Once again help is appreciated

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Can anyone here post locations for legendarys? Specifically Kyogre, darkrai, rayquaza, the three dogs and Mew. Would really appreciate it the help. Also I don't have the Carly event after I beat the orange cup and I don't know what to do after Elaine was kidnapped and brought back she just stands there saying "...........". Once again help is appreciated

For Kyogre, its around the part where you are saving vaporeon to be able to use the blimp im pretty sure. That is in Vermillion btw

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2017
    Hey I was playing this hack and when my bulbasaur reached level 16 it didn't evolve and hasn't evolved ever plz help this poor scrub out

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey Aethestode! Can you add the super evolution Pokemon Trainer? How to add Greninja-Ash, or "any Pokemon" - "Name of trainer", something like a Lucario-Red or Geninja-Red may also, pls!

cVztyGG.png

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hey I was playing this hack and when my bulbasaur reached level 16 it didn't evolve and hasn't evolved ever plz help this poor scrub out

It was changed. Just keep training it and it will evolve eventually.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2022
    Can anyone help me? I'm stucked in the game...
    1) I beat Carly at hamlim island and What's Next...?
    2) I dont know what to do with the boy who's having nightmares, should bring I a drowzee?

Many Thanks for the help

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Hi everybody, i need your help.

Im stuck in route 3, nothing to do, cant go forward through "Route 4 - Cave to Mount Moon" cause there's this random dude lying in the entrance.

Have my first badge.

Halp?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    ^○^ ! you have added the super evolution Pokémon-trainer! Thank you very much! You are the best! Now I hope even more excited the Beta 12. One last question, the change of the megaevolutions will affect the compatibility of the savs of beta 11? I started again but I stopped, I don't want to do it with the beta 12, do I have to wait for the beta 12 or continuous with the game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2018
    I can't find bulbasaur. I'm pretty sure I checked everywhere in pallet; I think it isn't spawning. I even tried again and get the same results no matter what order I get the other lab escapees.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    I can't find bulbasaur. I'm pretty sure I checked everywhere in pallet; I think it isn't spawning. I even tried again and get the same results no matter what order I get the other lab escapees.

Yeah, it's a berry tree in pallet forest. Check each one you'll find it. I was lucky enough to find it by clicking a random one, like semi-knowing game design and all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2018
    Yeah, I remember going near there and trying to activate it. I got a tone, but no bulbasaur. Are you talking about the area between the two shrubs?

Back