• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
  • Can you remove the white fog on certain places please?Because I'm having hard time navigating in these areas especially in dive spots.

PS:I'M PLAYING THE HACK IN NO$GBA

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Hey, I need some help. I'm stuck at the part where I need to find surf, but there are these rocks that are in the way and I am unable to acquire that surf. Please Help Thanks

If you're lost in the underwater path, with the 3 rocks "blocking" your path... They're not blocking anything. The 3 rocks actually surround the hidden HM (hidden hidden machine, lol).

You're probably standing right over HM Surf.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    Can anyone help me on how to download it ,cause i rly cant :s.Im using tsukuyomi -> apply patch...->Ups patch, im using beta 11E.ups->target file to apply... , im using fire red rom , then apply patch , it says succes and im opeing it with visualBoyAdvance but it runs pokemon fire red not the hacked one

Years
  • Can anyone help me on how to download it ,cause i rly cant :s.Im using tsukuyomi -> apply patch...->Ups patch, im using beta 11E.ups->target file to apply... , im using fire red rom , then apply patch , it says succes and im opeing it with visualBoyAdvance but it runs pokemon fire red not the hacked one
    Dude, i suggest you to not start the game yet. Otherwise, you'll have to start over the game. Trust me, the best thing you can do right now is wait for a new release :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    Can anyone help me on how to download it ,cause i rly cant :s.Im using tsukuyomi -> apply patch...->Ups patch, im using beta 11E.ups->target file to apply... , im using fire red rom , then apply patch , it says succes and im opeing it with visualBoyAdvance but it runs pokemon fire red not the hacked one

Try pushing open instead of open gameboy in vba.
    Otherwise it only reconizes zip files.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    What are all the obtainable legendaries right now?
    And also a glitch i would like to report is the Fuse Recipes. It glitches the inventory. And also it managed to somehow change my name from RED to REDÁ idk what that is all about. but yea

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2016
    Where is the full list of pokemon and locations located? I just talked to a herp derp kid in a pokecenter and he mentioned a word document!

Ttar0914

Years
  • What are all the obtainable legendaries right now?
    And also a glitch i would like to report is the Fuse Recipes. It glitches the inventory. And also it managed to somehow change my name from RED to REDÁ idk what that is all about. but yea

That's because you're using Action Replay/GameShark/CodeBreaker codes. There's a code called R = Quick Level Up, which exactly does change your name by adding the Á and it also changes your ID. It happened to me once in a friend's hack, when I was testing it for him. I'm pretty sure your bag gets glitched up by those cheat codes as well.

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
  • How do I install this game need help???

Download the file in the link that is provided in the first page. Have a clean Pokemon FireRed gba rom and a patcher. Use the patcher to apply the file that is provided (the extension is .ups I believe) and finally just open it with a rom emulator n there u go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    That's because you're using Action Replay/GameShark/CodeBreaker codes. There's a code called R = Quick Level Up, which exactly does change your name by adding the Á and it also changes your ID. It happened to me once in a friend's hack, when I was testing it for him. I'm pretty sure your bag gets glitched up by those cheat codes as well.

Ahh. Okay thanks. I got too lazy to level my whole team so after i beat the game i leveled everything else :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2021
    Did you use JPANs hacked engine tool in this hack??

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    After defeating Sabrina, i went to the Cerulean Cave to catch Mewtwo. Done it.

What's next? I have 7 badges and no clue about where to go next.

Back