• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    After defeating Sabrina, i went to the Cerulean Cave to catch Mewtwo. Done it.

What's next? I have 7 badges and no clue about where to go next.

Years
    • PC
    • Seen Jan 28, 2020
    Congratulations! Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter has placed third in 2015's Hack of the Year competition.

O80Pzk7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Congratulations! Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter has placed third in 2015's Hack of the Year competition.

O80Pzk7.png

Thanks, man.

Congrats Aethestode :D
    But for me and I am sure many others here, your hack was the best :D

Doesn't matter, didn't expect to come first anyway. I've read the criticism. Rather than getting mad, I'll take it and try to address the criticism. Besides coming 3rd is better than not getting placed at all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2017
    Congratz on the 3rd place! But I personally believe you deserved a much better place.

Are you maybe planning to do something else after Adventure red is finished? Or maybe in the mean time?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2016
    Hey, I don't know but are you suppose to go to Orre Island? Cause I kinda went there and got stuck... I can't move or anything. I can't even fly.... Any Help Thanks

Years
  • Hey, I don't know but are you suppose to go to Orre Island? Cause I kinda went there and got stuck... I can't move or anything. I can't even fly.... Any Help Thanks
    Please read Glitch Note at #1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-06-08-43-37.png
      Screenshot_2016-01-06-08-43-37.png
      105.9 KB · Views: 23
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022

O80Pzk7.png
    Congrates Aethestode.. :) I've played all the three hacks that got nominated, and for me, and I'm sure as hell, for all the others regular here, you deserved a wayyy BETTER place! You've earned it, but not what you actually deserved! Dunno what more to say, but hey pal, keep up the awesome work mate.. :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Congrates Aethestode.. :) I've played all the three hacks that got nominated, and for me, and I'm sure as hell, for all the others regular here, you deserved a wayyy BETTER place! You've earned it, but not what you actually deserved! Dunno what more to say, but hey pal, keep up the awesome work mate.. :)

Doesn't matter, it's not like I'll win any sort of money to help me financially or something. Thanks though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2016
    Can you make the player have 4 pokemon when going to Eon Island already instead of talking to Latios? Seems reasonable I think.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    Thanks, man.

Doesn't matter, didn't expect to come first anyway. I've read the criticism. Rather than getting mad, I'll take it and try to address the criticism. Besides coming 3rd is better than not getting placed at all.

First of all i want to thank you for create Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter and congratulations for your hack it is AMAZING HACK DUDE THANKS!!!.Also i have send you aethestode a message with bugs please see my post anf answer to me thank you!.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2016
    Um I am having a bit of a problem on my hands, I can't seem to patch this game onto Fire Red. I try 10 times and I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    I suggest you check your pm. That might help you.

I saw the video of the gameplay, but there is a problem, its outdated. When i went to the viridian forrest, i helped that little girl with the draniti and defetead it. After that my character wants to help the little girl to catch her first pokemon and after that there is no people waiting for me in the town.

:/

Back