• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2016
    I got another question. What would happen if we did use cheats like Action replay, like max money, exp multiplier, those kind of cheats?

Years
  • Congratulations Aethestode, I think this is the best hack I've ever played and it deserves to be one of the three hacks of the year, and really like the change of the sprites when you are in firered and leafgreen Chapter, keep the excelent job bro!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I got another question. What would happen if we did use cheats like Action replay, like max money, exp multiplier, those kind of cheats?

The bag might bug up sometimes and a bad egg may appear in your box, but haven't seen anything major. I recommend you don't save with them on just in case.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • Hey Aethestode.Congrats for placing 3rd in 2015's HotY.Like any people here,your hack deserves a better score.The two hacks are both on Progressing Hacks and are both made by the moderators on ROM Hacking Hub.I played those two hacks but this hack is great.Very long storyline and then it is based on Pokémon Adventures manga.It's not like I'm Bias but this Hack deserves atleast few awards and maybe the 2nd Place too.

BTW are you planning to make the FRLG Arc?Because I want to see the battle between Deoxys and Mewtwo in the game.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey Aethestode.Congrats for placing 3rd in 2015's HotY.Like any people here,your hack deserves a better score.The two hacks are both on Progressing Hacks and are both made by the moderators on ROM Hacking Hub.I played those two hacks but this hack is great.Very long storyline and then it is based on Pokémon Adventures manga.It's not like I'm Bias but this Hack deserves atleast few awards and maybe the 2nd Place too.

BTW are you planning to make the FRLG Arc?Because I want to see the battle between Deoxys and Mewtwo in the game.

54l5JZV.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    ohhh god you are going to implant FR/LG arc tooo. thank you so much Aethestode you have all my respect. just wondering, is FR/LG arc will be in beta 12 as well?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2016
    Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but do you have a doc showing where to catch everything?

gastononono

Another Pokelover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2016
    Guys, I got into orre island on beta 11E and accidentally saved after that... :s Now I'm stuck there. What to do?

Years
  • BETA 12 looking so sweet keep the good work looking forward to the next beta :) thank you making this

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2016
    Hey guys. I've just finished Beta 10C and downloaded beta 11E but I don't want to start a new game. I'm playing in an Android (Galaxy Note 2) it is possible to continue the game with the last backup file or I have to restart a new game ?

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
  • Hey guys. I've just finished Beta 10C and downloaded beta 11E but I don't want to start a new game. I'm playing in an Android (Galaxy Note 2) it is possible to continue the game with the last backup file or I have to restart a new game ?

Unfortunately no. Every new beta is incompatible with the old savestates.

Back