• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Nice pictures! Isn't that the scene where Green lost consciousness after what happened on the SS Anne?

Yes, yes it is.

How can I patch Pokeon Adventure red chapter beta 11e please! Help!

It's not an IPS patch. It's a UPS patch. You'll need the program Tsukuyomi. Read the faq to learn how to patch it. Also Youtube also have videos that teaches you on how to patch it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Ok. Can I do that on iPad? I did find it on a another website but I dint think it's the right one.

What's new for this beta 11? good hack Aethestode!! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Aethestode, please, for the sake of all things holy, make Beta 12 compatible with Beta 11e save states XD Anyways, amazing job on the hack, man. Really looking forward to more of your work in the future.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Ok people. Iv looked all over the map and finally found the TM for earthquake. the location is on rout 10 but you will need to have the HM surf to get it. after leaving saffron city go west to rout 10 then go north and on the left side theres a small pond. surf accrost and there you'll find surf.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    Im on beta 11e and stuck in butwark island in orange archipelago
    then i got parcel too
    i see martha blocking in front of pokemon center and i go up and see a cave and i see who make nurse joy clone
    then i got stuck there cause i dont know how to remove martha blocking pokemon center
    how to solve ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    I am glitched on the beginning island of the Orange Archipelago. I beat the polygon and missing no. After I exit the Pokemon Center I go through the regular cutscenes with Blue and Green. After that I end up in Professor Ivy's research lab. When I try to leave the cutscenes restart from either exit. Now I'm stuck in an endless loop of the same cutscenes. Does any one know what went wrong?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Not gunna lie. The sunflora around butwal island is driving me insane. In the water above and below every step I take I get a battle. Level 1-100 sunflora. EVERY STEP. I haven't played since like beta 8 so this is all new to me. Doing well so far though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    hey congratulations on coming third , but seriously i played all three hacks and your where way better and after seeing the reviews on the judging round i found it kinda of weird the feedback and i think it was kind of biased no offence to anyone but whatver keep doing ur best ur awesome

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Ok. Thanks but I have iPad Air. How can I get to use patch for iPad without using computer?

I do have Pokemon adventure red chapter beta 11e but I dot know if it's the right one! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Aethestode, I would say to take your time on the hack because I'm sure everyone would wait!

You are doing a great job on this hack dude, and you did a good job too so keep us the good job!! 😄😄

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    why this guy.... just ignore him. i'll wait till the next beta due ^^
    all the with life and hacking ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back