• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    I would want to play this hack on my phone but I don't have the right download link I think...can somebody post it for me if it has one please

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    Okay, let's clear things up. Beta 12 isn't releasing any time soon.

Hey Aethestode, just one question, I see that u are adding FR LG saga . Just wanted to know if the naming will match or not. since Oak's grandson is blue in the game(Leaf Blue-- that's sounds like mint -_-).
    Are u changing his name for the complete game or are u gonna add a small twist to the arc by making FR, LG and AB(Aqua Blue) to match the current naming..

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    )
    Okay, let's clear things up. Beta 12 isn't releasing any time soon.

GZe9uM4.png
    jSuGHZV.png

There's so many changes. Please more teaser. And Take My Energy Aethestode-Sama つ _ ༽つ

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    )

There's so many changes. Please more teaser. And Take My Energy Aethestode-Sama つ _ ༽つ

Okay, here's some teaser.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVmmjLC4aiE&feature=youtu.be

Where is that Green loses conscience in the game? in beta 11 i mean!

The scene is in the BEta 11, but the event is not accessible. I often do that. For example, Kyurem is completely catchable in beta 11 (in the ice cavern) [I've even released screenshots of it in the past], but there's no way to access him yet.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Aethestode,

Ended it. Finally. Uff, what to say. It was a very long and funny hack to play, sometimes very easy and other times (most at the end) not so much.

It was my second favourite hack of all time. Keep going.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Aethestode,

Ended it. Finally. Uff, what to say. It was a very long and funny hack to play, sometimes very easy and other times (most at the end) not so much.

It was my second favourite hack of all time. Keep going.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2016
    I'm loving this so much man!Please keep it up!Never stop cause what you're doing brings joy and so much fun to so many people throughout the whole globe!Kudos to you for making this magnificent hack!:D

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Hello there Aethestode, I've been playing beta 11 looking to complete 100% of the game, I really wanna know how far can I go, I mean, can I reach all those scenes shown after we beat the orange cup? And what about those letters, are those beta 11 tasks?

Answer me please!!! Im really addicted to your work!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2017
    Hey there Aethestode! I'm still playing Beta 11E but I loved it. The Orange Arc is just too cool (although I think I missed a lot of events hahahahah). It's very hard sometimes but it's what I missed in Pokemon games. Take your time to release Beta 12. Right now I'm stuck in Underworld where you need to find the sins. I found all of them, however, when I talk with the Occult to perform the ritual, nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks from Brazil

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hello there Aethestode, I've been playing beta 11 looking to complete 100% of the game, I really wanna know how far can I go, I mean, can I reach all those scenes shown after we beat the orange cup? And what about those letters, are those beta 11 tasks?

Answer me please!!! Im really addicted to your work!

The letters in your room are optional, you can do them. The last one, Blue's letter, is probably the most important one. Talk to him, head to Pummelo Island, and head all the way to the east from the path, that has been blocked by the old men before. You'll get to Tarocco Island, and up ahead lies Hamlin Island, where you meet Carly again. Also, you can buy several blimp tickets in Vermilion Mart after beating Drake in the Orange Cup.

When does Bulbasuar evolve?

Is Pokemon adventure red chapter beta 11 diffenernt from beta 10? just wondering! :)
    Bulbasaur Lv. 27 ---> Ivysaur Lv. 40 ---> Venusaur
    Beta 11 differs a lot from Beta 10, as there are in every Beta several changes, which makes the older save files incompatible with the newer Betas.

So anyone know how to evolve evee to sylveon?
    Eevee evolves into Sylveon by using a Fairy Stone on it. You can get the Fairy Stone at your second visit in future Pallet Town. If you haven't been to the future yet, then get the battery from the old man on Tangelo Island first, and after beating Team Rocket on Tangelo Island, head back to Valencia Island's Pokémon Center and interact with the big machine there.

Eai mano, tem facebook?
    Don't speak any other language than English here, please.

Back