• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Now that that's done, get back to the hack.
    Daily updates
    nAKSrHj.png
    tFUY94C.png
    2J4ZjmS.png
    ZL5Unqp.png
    3XQPMFK.png

Some information about Beta 12, so people would stop asking me about it.

1) Beta 12 isn't going to be released soon. The reason is because I'm overhauling the whole entire game with new graphic, new map, new dialogues, gameplay, etc.
    2) Pokemon would have GEN IV/V sprites (Don't credit, most of the sprites weren't made by me).
    3) Storyline would be more streamline and easier. One complaint I constantly hear is that sometimes people don't know what to do after certain event (e.g. what to do after fighting Mewtwo at North of Cerulean, or what to do after entering Celadon City for the first time).
    4) Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion is in the game. They would work exactly like how mega evolution work (not the extra evolution like how the previous beta has been)
    5) Tileset would be completely different and hopefully matches. Apparently, that's another feedback that I got from the HOTY critics.
    6) Pokemon will follow you, but only during certain part of the game or map (better than nothing, right?)
    7) Able to carry more key items and item in your bag now.
    8) Pokedex will actually list the new pokemon instead of listing them as Rattata (take me forever to implement all the Pokemon in)
    9) FireRed/Leafgreen Chapter would be the main plot of Sevii Island, instead of the gay romance storyline from Beta 11. (Note: The gay romance storyline is still in it though, just that it's not the main plot anymore).
    10) As mentioned in Point 9, Sevii Island actually have a plot now.
    11) Pokemon don't give out as much exp anymore. That's because this isn't a one region game.
    12) I'm gonna to make some region (e.g. Hoenn, Johto and Sinnoh) would require you to start from scratch (how I do that, i still don't know).
    13) Green (Nanomi Region Saga) and Blue (Decolore Archopelago Saga) will have their own major arc where you play as them.
    14) Gen I, Gen II, Gen III, Gen IV, Gen V, Gen VI, Fakemon, Anime Pokemon, Special Forms, Mega Evolution, primal evolution and Shadow Pokemon are in the game.
    15) You'll be able to capture opponent's pokemon in Orre Region.
    16) No, old save file isn't going to compatible. I need to overhaul everything. Not that I want to but it's because I used up practically all the Trainer Flags, and stuff.

I'm also planning to change all the OW sprite into HG/SS format e.g.
    5LtBueE.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Carly event not triggering, how to work that out? Talked to Blue, allready cought entei, allready gone trough all the clipped wings maze, no sign of cary anywhere, someone help plz!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Dude, take your time on beta 12, because everyone can wait for it. I can. im not in a big rush.

And sounds like a lot of work for you. Im sure it going to be great just take your time on this hack! Aethsode! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Daily updates
    nAKSrHj.png
    tFUY94C.png
    2J4ZjmS.png
    ZL5Unqp.png
    3XQPMFK.png

1) Beta 12 isn't going to be released soon. The reason is because I'm overhauling the whole entire game with new graphic, new map, new dialogues, gameplay, etc.
    2) Pokemon would have GEN IV/V sprites (Don't credit, most of the sprites weren't made by me).
    3) Storyline would be more streamline and easier. One complaint I constantly hear is that sometimes people don't know what to do after certain event (e.g. what to do after fighting Mewtwo at North of Cerulean, or what to do after entering Celadon City for the first time).
    4) Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion is in the game. They would work exactly like how mega evolution work (not the extra evolution like how the previous beta has been)
    5) Tileset would be completely different and hopefully matches. Apparently, that's another feedback that I got from the HOTY critics.
    6) Pokemon will follow you, but only during certain part of the game or map (better than nothing, right?)
    8) Pokedex will actually list the new pokemon instead of listing them as Rattata (take me forever to implement all the Pokemon in)
    9) FireRed/Leafgreen Chapter would be the main plot of Sevii Island, instead of the gay romance storyline from Beta 11. (Note: The gay romance storyline is still in it though, just that it's not the main plot anymore).
    11) Pokemon don't give out as much exp anymore. That's because this isn't a one region game.
    12) I'm gonna to make some region (e.g. Hoenn, Johto and Sinnoh) would require you to start from scratch (how I do that, i still don't know).
    13) Green (Nanomi Region Saga) and Blue (Decolore Archopelago Saga) will have their own major arc where you play as them.
    14) Gen I, Gen II, Gen III, Gen IV, Gen V, Gen VI, Fakemon, Anime Pokemon, Special Forms, Mega Evolution, primal evolution and Shadow Pokemon are in the game.
    16) No, old save file isn't going to compatible. I need to overhaul everything. Not that I want to but it's because I used up practically all the Trainer Flags, and stuff.

5LtBueE.png

6. Does that apply to all pokemon not just poli?

Years
  • Now that that's done, get back to the hack.
    Daily updates
    nAKSrHj.png
    tFUY94C.png
    2J4ZjmS.png
    ZL5Unqp.png
    3XQPMFK.png

5LtBueE.png
    Thnx for infos, Mr. Aethestode :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    But what's different in beta 11? Because I have beta 11 I download it from a different website and I just don't know if it's the right one!

I'm not trying to get someone including Aethestode mad! 😔😔

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Daily updates
    nAKSrHj.png
    tFUY94C.png
    2J4ZjmS.png
    ZL5Unqp.png
    3XQPMFK.png

5LtBueE.png
    Are there gonna be a timeskip since FRLG event happen after Ruby and Sapphire Event ?
    are the Johto and Hoenn Will gonna have GSC and RB storyline saga?

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
  • Now that that's done, get back to the hack.
    Daily updates
    nAKSrHj.png
    tFUY94C.png
    2J4ZjmS.png
    ZL5Unqp.png
    3XQPMFK.png

5LtBueE.png

Quite an ambitious project. I'm looking forward to it (esp. the sevii Islands Arc). This game has the most content I've seen in any hack so far awesome!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2016
    After defeating Bruno does it still say end? or we are going to control Yellow this time?
    Also not too much full restores in Orange Archi please :(

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Daily updates
    nAKSrHj.png
    tFUY94C.png
    2J4ZjmS.png
    ZL5Unqp.png
    3XQPMFK.png

5LtBueE.png

About point 4, will there be one mega evolution in the battle or more than one pokemon (if can) can be mega evolved in the same battle?

Years
  • Hey, I Just Started Playing Now Im at MT Moon The Interview trance Is Block What To do now?
    EDIT: Problem Solved just Had to go to the Pokrmon Center

Last edited:

Ttar0914

Years
  • About point 4, will there be one mega evolution in the battle or more than one pokemon (if can) can be mega evolved in the same battle?

It is only possible to mega evolve one Pokémon per battle. Primal Reversions however can be done several times in a battle, as you can probably see in ΩR/αS. When doing a double/triple/rotation battle, both - Groudon and Kyogre - can revert to their primal formes.

Years
    • Seen today
    It is only possible to mega evolve one Pokémon per battle. Primal Reversions however can be done several times in a battle, as you can probably see in ΩR/αS. When doing a double/triple/rotation battle, both - Groudon and Kyogre - can revert to their primal formes.

That's a bummer. It was nice to keep many pokemons as their mega evolved forms =/. Well, thanks for the answer DarkBlazing Groudon!!

Back