• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    It frozed... when I talk to cissa or what ever in cave that he kidnapped blue the game will freeze..pls reply (Sorry for Bad English)

Years
  • Hello Guys. I was playing this hack but unfortunately my sgm file was deleted. Could any one send me there sgm file. I was at cinnabar island. I was just going to battle Moltres. Please if anyone could send me there sgm file, please do. Thank You.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    When I reach the pokemon center in the first city of Orange Archipelagos I find Delia there too. When i try to talk to her we start battling but for some weird reason every time i have only 2 Pokemon that are not fainted with less than 20 HP (even though i heal the before the battle). Is this just how the game is supposed to be so I can see Delia is out of my league or it's a bug or something?

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • Anyone knows where i could find Charizard , Nidoking, pikachu's mega stones? as of now i only have pidgeot and steelx.. and oh put it in spoiler tag for anyone who doesnt want to get spoiled

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Hello Guys. I was playing this hack but unfortunately my sgm file was deleted. Could any one send me there sgm file. I was at cinnabar island. I was just going to battle Moltres. Please if anyone could send me there sgm file, please do. Thank You.

Ill send you one.
    MyBoy Advanced doesn't save games like VBA, sorry bro I only have ST saves no SGMs :(

I have another question guys.
    So After talking to Otis, You were supposed to look for Porygon at Pallet Town. I literally Checked every single flower i could find and I could not find Porygon. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi,

I'm currently on Tarroco Island. I've given Gray the mulch...and gotten stuck on Route 18 too. I used fly to get unstuck. My questions are: what should I do next, and how do I get to Hamlin Island? I've been running around for a good while, and no more events are triggering, please help.

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    I've recently started this game and I'm at the part trying to get to Cinnabar Island. The guy told me to dive underwater and find hm surf using the itemfinder. I've found the spot but it's blocked by 2 boulders. I've searched it on youtube and other people don't have those 2 boulders blocking the way. What do I do?

Years
  • I've recently started this game and I'm at the part trying to get to Cinnabar Island. The guy told me to dive underwater and find hm surf using the itemfinder. I've found the spot but it's blocked by 2 boulders. I've searched it on youtube and other people don't have those 2 boulders blocking the way. What do I do?
    Take One Step Back, Then Change Your Direction Of Face to Forward And Press A.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Can you make choices that don't follow the storyline and alter the story?

If I were to evolve a pokemon before a certain event, would I screw up the event?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    Take One Step Back, Then Change Your Direction Of Face to Forward And Press A.

Thanks so much! Btw, does anyone know how to teach Pika Volt Tackle and where I can find the tm for iron tail? Oh and is it not possible to nickname Aerodactyl when I revive it from the machine? The nickname option isn't popping up

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks so much! Btw, does anyone know how to teach Pika Volt Tackle and where I can find the tm for iron tail? Oh and is it not possible to nickname Aerodactyl when I revive it from the machine? The nickname option isn't popping up
    You Can Find Iron Tail In Orange Island But It Had No Use If Your Planning To Use It On Pikachu.

Edit:Solved The Shellder Problem, After You Talk to Shellders go and Talk Nurse Joy.

Last edited:
    Back