• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    hey guys got a question im pretty damn lost i seached now for a while but couldnt find a path to continue the story after i catched the 3 birds and lugia can someone helped me out ? :)

Years
  • Here's just a little comparison
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Love the update keep the good work enjoy every beta you made

It's Zygarde.

All I can say is I'm sorry. It's not like I do it on purpose. A lot of time it's because there's a mistake in the old rom base which forces me to start a new rom base (e.g. Beta 11, I used way too much Trainer flags or extending the number of items in bag [several people got stuck in certain events because their key item was full, which prevented them from receiving anymore key items).

Anyway, when I do, I always try to compensate it by changing the earlier events, or in Beta 12's case... Revamping the map, adding follow me feature, adding REAL mega evolution and primal reversion, changing costume, changing the storyline and gameplay to make it more streamline.

Years
  • Hey Aethestode,
    your hack is progessing so fast, it´s unbelievable!
    But it would be better, when the Beta 12 Update brings back the multiplayer function.
    Anyway great work and keep going;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

Are you going to add the Unova and Kalos Regions? Also, where did the Nanomi arc come from?

Also, you could possibly add all main characters from the Manga and just make this completely follow all of the Chapters.

Nope.

Does that mean Unova mon will be found in the Decolore islands and Kalos mon in Nanomi?

BTW, why add Decolore if it's not going to lead to Unova?

That's because the Decolore storyline was meant to be in the canceled Pokemon Blue Chapter game. I'm just moving it to here.

I don't think, that he's going to add Unova and Kalos. The Nanomi Arc has been taken from the Green Chapter.

Will Swampert X ever return if you don't catch it?

.Nope

Can you show how the new mega evolution works in the hack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB_WRmUNs9o&feature=youtu.be
    ^Here's a vid showing mega evolution. It'll be watchable when the video is done uploading.

Hey Aethestode,
    your hack is progessing so fast, it´s unbelievable!
    But it would be better, when the Beta 12 Update brings back the multiplayer function.
    Anyway great work and keep going;)

I'll just leave this here

Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Nope.

That's because the Decolore storyline was meant to be in the canceled Pokemon Blue Chapter game. I'm just moving it to here.

.Nope

^Here's a vid showing mega evolution. It'll be watchable when the video is done uploading.

When it gives the possibility, to play against friends, then it is perfekt!:)
    Great work! It looks amazing!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys I need a bit of help how do you get out of the Rocket hideout at the beginning of the Orange Island arc. Green just left and I got my pokemon back but I can't get past the table two rocket grunts are blocking both sides.

Have I missed something or did I do something wrong?

Ttar0914

Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Nope.

.Nope

The newest screenshots look awesome! Also, I want to add a little suggestion as for the Mega Evolution: how about adding a special bonus chapter, in which Red has to take a challenge in order to get the Mega Ring along with Venusaur's Mega Stone? Perhaps between the Kanto and Orange Archipelago Arcs?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2016
    Cool Mega Evolution! :D
    I'm not whining but just noticed things xD

1. Pokemon becomes genderless after mega evolving
    2. They still have an Unown cry, can they have their original cries? If so, can an echo be applied there?
    3. Also, is that a skull after mega evolving? or is it supposed to replicate the effect after mega evolution but doesn't have colors yet?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Cool Mega Evolution! :D
    I'm not whining but just noticed things xD

1. Pokemon becomes genderless after mega evolving
    2. They still have an Unown cry, can they have their original cries? If so, can an echo be applied there?
    3. Also, is that a skull after mega evolving? or is it supposed to replicate the effect after mega evolution but doesn't have colors yet?

1) They're only genderless because I haven't edit the stats/gender ratio, etc yet.
    2) Yeah, I haven't edit the cry yet. After adding all the pokemon from Gen 1-6+ Unique Pokmeon + Shadow Pokemon + Fakemon, I kinda want to take a break from editing the Pokemon. The cry will definitely be changed by the time I reelease Beta 12.
    3) Don't know.

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
  • Hey man, remember me? Following this since it started all that time ago. You've come a really long way man, it's amazing. The entire game has basically been completed if you ask me.

If you ask me, the best thing for this game is to have the rest of the arcs in a different game. You know, re-create the game with the same template and edit it from there. I just feel it'd be 100s vs 100s after the 4th arc or so on.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Yeah, that's not happening. You'll need to start again for Beta 12 due to the reasons I have just said. Besides, you're playing Beta 8. That patch is way overdue.

I meant begining from the beta 12, hopefully there will be no more restart when you release 12,14...

Back