• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    As someone who loves Pokemon who never read the manga (because reading =effort), I love this game. Finished it in 2 days. I'm wondering if when you update the game (I mean when you finish a region), will you provide a save file so the people who have an old incompatible save, like me, can carry on the game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    As someone who loves Pokemon who never read the manga (because reading =effort), I love this game. Finished it in 2 days. I'm wondering if when you update the game (I mean when you finish a region), will you provide a save file so the people who have an old incompatible save, like me, can carry on the game?

That would mean effort of going through the game before the release. I wouldn't think so. Why not play through it again though? I planned on it even if saves transitioned.

Years
  • little update
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Nice :)
    Best Pokémon Hack ROM

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

That would mean effort of going through the game before the release. I wouldn't think so. Why not play through it again though? I planned on it even if saves transitioned.
    I was thinking he would need a save to test it anyway. That was my thinking. But I'm only a starting programmer

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2016
    First of all, amazing hack, mr Aethestode. I still can't believe how much work you've put in the game. Loving the story, the references and...well, everything! Looking forward to the next version.

BTW, if someone would be too kind to help me, currently playing the latest demo, I just beat Porygon Z, and as far as I understand, the next thing is the orange cup. I missed the name of the island I have to go. What's the name of it and how to get there?

Thanks in advice!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Just downloaded and patched Beta 11 over a clean Fire Red. The game doesn't let me go to Viridian City. I have already battled Bulbasaur, Spearow, and Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff ran away and I still haven't seen Bulbasaur. I've checked everywhere I could for Bulbasaur. I also watched a video of an old version of the game, the "lets play" youtuber was able to go through the north path to Virdian City after finding 3/4 pokemon I previously stated.

Am I missing something or is something wrong with the game? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I was looking online and apparently there is a blue, green and yellow chapter as well. What is the difference between all these?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Just downloaded and patched Beta 11 over a clean Fire Red. The game doesn't let me go to Viridian City. I have already battled Bulbasaur, Spearow, and Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff ran away and I still haven't seen Bulbasaur. I've checked everywhere I could for Bulbasaur. I also watched a video of an old version of the game, the "lets play" youtuber was able to go through the north path to Virdian City after finding 3/4 pokemon I previously stated.

Am I missing something or is something wrong with the game? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think he is in a shaking bush left of pallet town

Years
  • Just downloaded and patched Beta 11 over a clean Fire Red. The game doesn't let me go to Viridian City. I have already battled Bulbasaur, Spearow, and Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff ran away and I still haven't seen Bulbasaur. I've checked everywhere I could for Bulbasaur. I also watched a video of an old version of the game, the "lets play" youtuber was able to go through the north path to Virdian City after finding 3/4 pokemon I previously stated.

It should tell you where bulbasaur is on the first page of this hack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Hi Guys,

I have a kind of problem, I can't take the tm earthquake because my map bug, there is a solution to fix the problem ? ( I play with Happy Chick)

Thank you for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Question that I might have asked before: What happens if you come up to an event that uses a pokemon, and you don't have it? Because the 1st time I played this, I used a wiki of the manga to know what pokemon to have, and when to get them, so I could experience every event.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Question that I might have asked before: What happens if you come up to an event that uses a pokemon, and you don't have it? Because the 1st time I played this, I used a wiki of the manga to know what pokemon to have, and when to get them, so I could experience every event.

Red's Pokemon are on his Wiki. Also they are the Pokemon that are 'given' to you, where you don't spend a personal Pokeball. Minus the Snorelax on the bike route. Here is a list regardless.

Poliwhirl, Venusaur, Pikachu, Snorlax, Eevee(Espeon), Gyarados, and Aerodactyl.

The only ones, I am aware of, used in events are Poli, Venu, and Aero.

(If I am missing any, other users will Reply.)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    Aethestode appreciate all the work you're doign on your game. It definitely keeps in line with the manga and your side stories and additional stories are amazing. All the herp derp people in the gmae are so fun to see as well. Hope to see beta 12 soon, but take as much time as you need and want.
    While playing in the Orange Archipeligo, I got way too confused on where to go and made a map of the region similar to how kanto is shown in your adventure green forum. I made it based on the orange archipeligo map on the first page and by moving around on the map.
    Its avialable at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw35VbWkMyAhZEtIUjdnczBVLUE
    Please feel free to use it if you'd like, it may decrease the number of requests of people who are lost in the orange archipeligo. I coulnd't find route 10 or the Island corresponding to the top left corner on the map however.

And as asnwers to questions that were in the above posts...:

First of all, amazing hack, mr Aethestode. I still can't believe how much work you've put in the game. Loving the story, the references and...well, everything! Looking forward to the next version.

BTW, if someone would be too kind to help me, currently playing the latest demo, I just beat Porygon Z, and as far as I understand, the next thing is the orange cup. I missed the name of the island I have to go. What's the name of it and how to get there?

Thanks in advice!

You need to get to Pummello Island. Use the teleporters to Kumquat Island and go left. Follow the road from there

I recently completed B11. I was never so involved in a story. Although I personally think if you added some kind of narration to scenes it would make it all the better. Example, I had no idea until I dug into it, I never knew Poliwhirl evolved to save red. Narration to explain the story would be grand!

Aethestode based the kanto storyline on the Pokemon adventures manga. you should read it to make better sense of what happened.

So I'm having trouble evolving Eevee into an Espeon and I've saw people say you have to use a solar ribbon and that you get it in celadon city, but when I go there there no solar ribbon. I also evolved Eevee without one around level 36 or 37, but I had to start from an earlier point because my save doesn't work. Does any one know what I can do. I'm playing version 11E btw.

I think Aethestode removed the ribbons and changed it back to day/night settings for eevee evolution to espeon and umbreon. make sure that they have full happiness. Make sure RTC is enabled on your emulator. I belive that they evolve to any other forms from any other eeveelution as well, so it may evolve into umbreon from esepon if conditions are met.

I was looking online and apparently there is a blue, green and yellow chapter as well. What is the difference between all these?

I believe Aethestode canceled or put the other three chapters on hiatus in order to focus on RL and complete Red first. Blue would have focused on Blue's story as according to Pokemon Adventures and Green on Green's story. Probably adding assumptions as we didn't really see their POV in the manga. As for Yellow, we see that in Volumes 4-7 of the manga, and he probably would have based the story on that.

How to get to Sevii Islands?

Tickets to go to other places become available in the Vermillion city shop after beating the Orange league.

Lazy mudkip23

Youtuber
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2016
    HELP!im in butwal island and I'm trying to take the parcel to the Pokemon center but an old man is blocking the way and I don't know what to do

Back