• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lazy mudkip23

Youtuber
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2016
    it won't let me go to the lake above because it says"I still got stuff to do" and I went to the maintain and saw the nurse joys and it still won't let me to the Pokemon center.😡😡

I meant that I went into the cave and saw the nurse joys and the guys is still there and I can't leave from the top

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Aethestode appreciate all the work you're doign on your game. It definitely keeps in line with the manga and your side stories and additional stories are amazing. All the herp derp people in the gmae are so fun to see as well. Hope to see beta 12 soon, but take as much time as you need and want.
    While playing in the Orange Archipeligo, I got way too confused on where to go and made a map of the region similar to how kanto is shown in your adventure green forum. I made it based on the orange archipeligo map on the first page and by moving around on the map.
    Its avialable at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw35VbWkMyAhZEtIUjdnczBVLUE
    Please feel free to use it if you'd like, it may decrease the number of requests of people who are lost in the orange archipeligo. I coulnd't find route 10 or the Island corresponding to the top left corner on the map however.

Cool. Thanks. I'll use the map.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Bug or Glitch? My Sylveon Evolve into Espeon on Level 90 o.O

No doubt a bug. A ironic one at that. Espeon is what Reds Eevee evolved into in the Manga. Aethestode will probably fix it before B12. (If he notices this)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Why this happen? When i losed to the koga arbok, i saved accidentally now have psyduck,bulbasaur and poliwrath blocking the path and when i talk with both the game freeze,what i make to escape of this?and now is blocking all paths of the game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    Bug or Glitch? My Sylveon Evolve into Espeon on Level 90 o.O

No doubt a bug. A ironic one at that. Espeon is what Reds Eevee evolved into in the Manga. Aethestode will probably fix it before B12. (If he notices this)

Not a bug. Aethestode made it so eevee can "evolve" from any of its eeveelution to another. sylveon probably has met the conditions it needed to evolve to espeon, which would have been daytime and high happiness/friendliness

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Not a bug. Aethestode made it so eevee can "evolve" from any of its eeveelution to another. sylveon probably has met the conditions it needed to evolve to espeon, which would have been daytime and high happiness/friendliness

That would make sense! Considering your Eevee is broken as fudge! :D That is really cool. Another reason this Rom is awesome!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Suggestion:iv grading hack will be cool can give a more charm in the hack,the iv grading is of DoesntKnowHowToPlay in pokemon hacker online,the pokemon gaia use this

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    Is it true that when a new version of the beta comes out, we will have to start from 0?
    Like literally from Pallet Town? Even if we are on Orange Archipelago already.
    I'm kinda new here, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2018
    Hi, any way to get ingame map of kanto region? I missed some npc who gives it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Suggestion:iv grading hack will be cool can give a more charm in the hack,the iv grading is of DoesntKnowHowToPlay in pokemon hacker online,the pokemon gaia use this

I think you mean EVs. IVs are Initial Values.

I second this. Instead of a place though, just make the EV items add 252 EV's to there respected item. I hate EV training. Especially in a Hacked Rom where Mons that you need to grind on do not come consistently.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    When you guys play this game, is everyone catching every Pokemon for the pokedex? Because when I play this I was catching every Pokemon for my pokedex like using master balls and rare candies. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2019
    Guys can you help me? Been stuck on butwal island after I got the parcel from the green guy on the pokemart on the previous island and when i'm gonna give it to nurse joy that freaking old man reappears in front of the door of the pokemom center and doesnt want to move, tried going north but the MC says " I still have stuffs to do" and tried going to the previous town(forgot the name) and the green man is still there and gave me another parcel after the conversation it suddenly teleports me to butwal island.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Guys can you help me? Been stuck on butwal island after I got the parcel from the green guy on the pokemart on the previous island and when i'm gonna give it to nurse joy that freaking old man reappears in front of the door of the pokemom center and doesnt want to move, tried going north but the MC says " I still have stuffs to do" and tried going to the previous town(forgot the name) and the green man is still there and gave me another parcel after the conversation it suddenly teleports me to butwal island.

Sounds like a loop bug. Try going back to an earlier save state before you first started the quest. Try repeating the quest, if the same issue happens again, you may have to replay the Rom. If you do not want to replay, wait for B12. You cannot keep your saves anyway, and a chunk of new content (Bug fixes and other misc. stuff) will be added, and in my opinion a worth while replay.

Years
  • Guys can you help me? Been stuck on butwal island after I got the parcel from the green guy on the pokemart on the previous island and when i'm gonna give it to nurse joy that freaking old man reappears in front of the door of the pokemom center and doesnt want to move, tried going north but the MC says " I still have stuffs to do" and tried going to the previous town(forgot the name) and the green man is still there and gave me another parcel after the conversation it suddenly teleports me to butwal island.

if i'm not mistaken, Green should come & ask you to help Blue (who is fighting with Team Rocket Trio [Porygon's Projection]) once ypu reach Butwal Island with tge Parcel... if this doesn't happens you probably has to restart the game :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2017
    Where do you find the link cable in the game? I really want to evolve my Haunter. Thanks!

Back