• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2019
    if i'm not mistaken, Green should come & ask you to help Blue (who is fighting with Team Rocket Trio [Porygon's Projection]) once ypu reach Butwal Island with tge Parcel... if this doesn't happens you probably has to restart the game :(
    Already done that, also done with MC spotted nurse joy tried having sex with professor but really a clone. One weird thing i remember is, I received the parcel before the event on blue and green fighting eith porygon2

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I found this hack you can use this Aethestode?the of the is display the ivs in stat screen
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    https://pokemonhackersonline.com/showthread.php?t=15134-FR-Displaying-IVs-on-the-stat-screen

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    I'm doing the Mirage Island arc, and after beating the first two sages, I am physically unable to reach the third portrait from the warp panel to fight the third sage and progress further. Is this a bug or is there another way around this?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completed Bike Contest and Abandoned Gym Chapter

I found this hack you can use this Aethestode?the of the is display the ivs in stat screen
    https://pokemonhackersonline.com/showthread.php?t=15134-FR-Displaying-IVs-on-the-stat-screen

You mean like this?

While we're at it. Let me state some new features in Beta 12.

1) Start menu now shows your time (that way, it's easier for you to keep track of time based events)

2) Pokemon/Human follow you
    3) Actual Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion
    4) Pokemon nature now indicate which stats it increases (through red and blue font)
    5) EV grading is show in your Pokemon's stat screen.
    6) Inverse Battle.
    7) Shadow Pokemon
    8) Snag Ball (can capture opponent's Pokemon)
    9) Brand new tiles and maps
    10) Fairy Type
    11) Exp gain after capturing Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Completed Bike Contest and Abandoned Gym Chapter

You mean like this?

While we're at it. Let me state some new features in Beta 12.

1) Start menu now shows your time (that way, it's easier for you to keep track of time based events)

2) Pokemon/Human follow you
    3) Actual Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion
    4) Pokemon nature now indicate which stats it increases (through red and blue font)
    5) EV grading is show in your Pokemon's stat screen.
    6) Inverse Battle.
    7) Shadow Pokemon
    8) Snag Ball (can capture opponent's Pokemon)
    9) Brand new tiles and maps
    10) Fairy Type
    11) Exp gain after capturing Pokemon

Yes,cool,awesome,Good Work Aethestode,the best hack,certainly this be the best hack of the year and all time

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Well today was depressing. Many of you probably don't know this, but I occasionally watch video uploads of my hack's play-through. I don't do it because I'm that self-absorbed, I do it so I can see people's opinions, and also to see them pointing out the problems/mistakes in the game (e.g. grammar, the part they don't like, etc). That way, I can fix the problems in my future updates. In most videos, it's fine. People pointing out the mistake, I'll go and fix it. But today, I've watched several videos from one uploader, and it was pretty upsetting. It took me by surprise because I've been following his videos in the past, and it's not really his fault, I guess.

Anyway, so basically the video was complaining about the grammar. Okay, I'm okay with that. I just went back to the hack, and start fixing the grammar and punctuation there. Then I decided to read the comments. I don't know, I guess I was kinda prepared for it, but no matter how prepared I am, the comments really made me angry at first, then it made sad. Then it made me cry as I read on. The comments are filled with insults at my grammar and punctuation.

e.g.
    * This creator is fucking stupid.
    * Someone should ship his ass back to China.
    * If the creator took a dip in a lake, he'll turn it into an ocean.
    * Aethestode's friend probs killed himself (herself btw) because he couldn't handle his Engrish anymore.
    * Is Aethestode's parents mentally retarded? (parents died when I was 5 and was raised by my aunt, so I wouldn't know)

Okay, I admit it. I'm not good with English. However, I've never said I was good at it. I never denied that my English sucks either. In fact, I've always acknowledged it. That's why when people points out my grammar/spelling mistakes, I'll go and fix them. However, calling me stupid/retarded or saying stuffs like "shipping me back to China" or poking fun at my dead friend is really over the line (Note: To the person who called me stupid. Least I'm smart enough to make a hack, graduate from university, get a job as an engineer and have a house. Using nothing but my own money). Then seeing people replying to that comment, agreeing and laughing hurts a lot more. Another thing is, it's a lot easier to read other people's text and point out grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes. It's a lot harder to proofread your own work because your mind subconsciously skips the errors. Therefore, when you see spelling mistakes and stuff, that doesn't mean I didn't proof read my work.

Then there's people in the comment section who is painting me like I'm some sort of demon who lashes out at people when they suggest something. However, that's not true. I may lash out at people when they suggest something while acting entitled, but I've always taken people suggestion in consideration. For example, I've took the judge's opinion by fixing up the game's graphic and stuffs. When people point out grammar mistakes in my screenshots, I go and fix it. When people ask for certain megas (e.g. Machamp, Johto starters, etc), I go and add them.

I don't know, I guess it's just depressing that you try so hard to do something... You used two years of your life, working on a project (not getting paid at all), risk damaging your health, etc, trying to make people happy, only to have them painting you as a bad person who only cares about himself. It's just really depressing. People who were with me from the beginning would know that in these two years that there's been a lot of problems in my life, but I've simply brushed through them trying to complete the hack. E.g.

* Friend dying
    * juggling 3 jobs and university
    * Trying to pay the mortgage
    * Broken arm.
    * Breaking up with my partner.
    * Getting pneumonia and actually got admitted to the hospital.
    * Dog nearly dying from two collapsed Larynges.

Anyway, yeah. Just want to express my feelings.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Woah that sneak peek so cool
    Cant wait btw that grading c+ etc. Is that Ev or Iv
    Hihi and that snagball so cool really cant wait btw correct me if im wrong (ev are the one you earn by battling specific kind of pokemon in wild right?) And (iv are the one pokemon permanently gets when you catch them i mean the main stat? Like adamant charmander with atk 15 etc. And you can grade them to if im right ) btw CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016
    Hello Aethestode i have one question,you can put xy/oras updated icons?,lot pokemon have icons updated,four updated icons examples:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aethestode try not to worry about what people say on the internet, this world is full of people that enjoy hurting peoples feelings while remaining anonymous. You're a great hacker and as far as I've seen your a good and strong person. By the way your English is not that bad. Thank you very much for making this hack I have been playing it for three years and it is definitely my favourite by far.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2017
    Well today was depressing. Many of you probably don't know this, but I occasionally watch video uploads of my hack's play-through. I don't do it because I'm that self-absorbed, I do it so I can see people's opinions, and also to see them pointing out the problems/mistakes in the game (e.g. grammar, the part they don't like, etc). That way, I can fix the problems in my future updates. In most videos, it's fine. People pointing out the mistake, I'll go and fix it. But today, I've watched several videos from one uploader, and it was pretty upsetting. It took me by surprise because I've been following his videos in the past, and it's not really his fault, I guess.

Anyway, so basically the video was complaining about the grammar. Okay, I'm okay with that. I just went back to the hack, and start fixing the grammar and punctuation there. Then I decided to read the comments. I don't know, I guess I was kinda prepared for it, but no matter how prepared I am, the comments really made me angry at first, then it made sad. Then it made me cry as I read on. The comments are filled with insults at my grammar and punctuation.

e.g.
    * This creator is ****ing stupid.
    * Aethestode's friend probs killed himself (herself btw) because he couldn't handle his Engrish anymore.
    * Is Aethestode's parents mentally retarded? (parents died when I was 5 and was raised by my aunt, so I wouldn't know)

Okay, I admit it. I'm not good with English. However, I've never said I was good at it. I never denied that my English sucks either. In fact, I've always acknowledged it. That's why when people points out my grammar/spelling mistakes, I'll go and fix them. However, calling me stupid/retarded or saying stuffs like "shipping me back to China" or poking fun at my dead friend is really over the line (Note: To the person who called me stupid. Least I'm smart enough to make a hack, graduate from university, get a job as an engineer and have a house. Using nothing but my own money). Then seeing people replying to that comment, agreeing and laughing hurts a lot more. Another thing is, it's a lot easier to read other people's text and point out grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes. It's a lot harder to proofread your own work because your mind subconsciously skips the errors. Therefore, when you see spelling mistakes and stuff, that doesn't mean I didn't proof read my work.

Then there's people in the comment section who is painting me like I'm some sort of demon who lashes out at people when they suggest something. However, that's not true. I may lash out at people when they suggest something while acting entitled, but I've always taken people suggestion in consideration. For example, I've took the judge's opinion by fixing up the game's graphic and stuffs. When people point out grammar mistakes in my screenshots, I go and fix it. When people ask for certain megas (e.g. Machamp, Johto starters, etc), I go and add them.

I don't know, I guess it's just depressing that you try so hard to do something... You used two years of your life, working on a project (not getting paid at all), risk damaging your health, etc, trying to make people happy, only to have them painting you as a bad person who only cares about himself. It's just really depressing. People who were with me from the beginning would know that in these two years that there's been a lot of problems in my life, but I've simply brushed through them trying to complete the hack. E.g.

* Friend dying
    * Broken arm.

Aethestode not worry, in this world there are all kinds of people, from sympathetic people who tell you things without insults, insult to stupid people that whatever you do, but do not let this kind of thing sink you.
    encouragement and good luck, this is one of the best hacks I've played and that will improve more and more

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Aethestode, not pay any attention to the comments of these people, I know it hurts to read this, but think so: they hate you so much because they can never do anything worthwhile in life, they hate you for your success ...
    Life goes on ....
    P.S .: My English is bad too

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    hello
    sorry my bad english
    i not find the word document whit all pokemons in the hack. Can you help? thanks

Years
  • Well today was depressing. Many of you probably don't know this, but I occasionally watch video uploads of my hack's play-through. I don't do it because I'm that self-absorbed, I do it so I can see people's opinions, and also to see them pointing out the problems/mistakes in the game (e.g. grammar, the part they don't like, etc). That way, I can fix the problems in my future updates. In most videos, it's fine. People pointing out the mistake, I'll go and fix it. But today, I've watched several videos from one uploader, and it was pretty upsetting. It took me by surprise because I've been following his videos in the past, and it's not really his fault, I guess.

e.g.

* Friend dying
    * Broken arm.

Sir, please ignore those fools. Your hack is all time best, this is the only hack which I have played more than 1 time actually 3 or 4 times :D. Your hack has the perfect story and humor, once anyone started to play it, he/she can not stop until they finish, this is the best part of your hack. Perfect English is never an important aspect of a pokemon hack, all you need is to understand the story which hacker wants to tell and anyone can understand the story, feelings what you have put in this hack. I played this hack before reading manga and after playing 2 times, I thought to read manga. I can not tell you sir, how beautifully you have made it. You have inspired a lot of people towards hacking. You are extremely talented and neither your English is bad.
    My first language is also not English :P .

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I thought the grammar in this game good. It's not like some other hacks where they got a lot of periods and very few spaces to the point where it's almost unreadable.

Years
  • Well today was depressing. Many of you probably don't know this, but I occasionally watch video uploads of my hack's play-through. I don't do it because I'm that self-absorbed, I do it so I can see people's opinions, and also to see them pointing out the problems/mistakes in the game (e.g. grammar, the part they don't like, etc). That way, I can fix the problems in my future updates. In most videos, it's fine. People pointing out the mistake, I'll go and fix it. But today, I've watched several videos from one uploader, and it was pretty upsetting. It took me by surprise because I've been following his videos in the past, and it's not really his fault, I guess.

e.g.

* Friend dying
    * Broken arm.

Don't let them bother you. They don't know anything about your personal life and they don't see how cool you are. And like Ranch said, english isn't important as long as you understand the story. Besides not everyone is good with english. The hack is one of best hacks ever made. Its your hack and you can do whatever you want with it while also trying to focus on your personal life. They have no right to judge you or say bad stuff about you, especially if all they do is just play games and not attending to their own personal life. So don't let them bother you because unlike the guys who talk bad, you have a life.

Years

e.g.

* Friend dying
    * Broken arm.

Hey man keep up the amazing work I truly love this hack my favorite of all time. I get so happy seeing your update. If was not for you I don't get back into Pokemon. your really got talent with each beta it get better. I remember originally it was gotta have kanto region and Orange Islands and that was it you even going beyond that and more regions like Johto , Hoenn and many more. I wanna say thank you making this amazing ROM hack. It something I always wanted in a Pokemon and your bringing to life my dream our coming true and thank you making this happen. I hope you have wonderful day.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2016
    Literally registered to tell you your game is awesome.

Remember haters can be a noisy minority. Your game is all time best.

You inspired people who only read the manga to try the games... and people who only played the games to read the manga.

Thank you for your amazing hard work!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2017
    Your work is amazing.
    These people are stupid. You have to ignore what they say.
    Everyone here loves you. Sorry I have bad English. I use Google Translate

Back