• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Aethestode you can put xy\oras gen 1-5 updated cries? when you insert the cries please
    Example:kyogre winned a new cry,every pokemon get new cry

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Aethestode you can put xy\oras gen 1-5 updated cries? when you insert the cries please
    Example:kyogre winned a new cry,every pokemon get new cry

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Aethestode, just want to say you are a amazing guy who is creating this hack, the updates looks good for beta 12 for Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. Can't wait until beta 12 comes out but thats ok, take your time on this, we can wait. Good luck! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Actually I never encountered that clipped wings thingy. After you finish the event in the orange league and defeated drake at the summit. You will return at pallet town and blue will talk to you about Carly and the Hamlin island. Just go past pumello island and the prison island impel down. Just go pass up. Once you entered the cave where you see Carly. Just defeat her and you will proceed to the next door and the next, and the next til you get to the last door where you'll fight Carly again for the last time. PS. You should get the pokeball pass the rock that can be removed with rocksmash coz that's the johto region ticket. Sorry for the bad English. Just ask me if you have any other question. I'll just rerun the game from there.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

I can't proceed with the Hamlim Island event because of this. Any guidance?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Dude I have a glitch in Beta 11E after you defeated Porygon-Z in the UnderWorld the cutscene keeps on appearing when I leave Professor Avery's Lab

Happened to me too, i had clean rom, and the first version i played was 11E, so i only ever patched it once. I tried everything, from playing a save state before entering the underworld to beat porygon, nothing changed. I just quit, now waiting for 12

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    This hack is amazing, good job on it, if it wasn't for Natewantstobattle I would had never know about this

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    I know you must get a lot of this but, how long until the project is "complete"?
    I mean until we won't have to start over every time there are updates.
    Because I played this beta 11 and didn't know on beta 12 all my progress would be lost.
    Ain't got no time to re do everything everytime a beta comes out.
    Mind you, I'm not trying to push you, just wanted to know if it's years away.
    Thank you for your awesome work!

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    I know you must get a lot of this but, how long until the project is "complete"?
    I mean until we won't have to start over every time there are updates.
    Because I played this beta 11 and didn't know on beta 12 all my progress would be lost.
    Ain't got no time to re do everything everytime a beta comes out.
    Mind you, I'm not trying to push you, just wanted to know if it's years away.
    Thank you for your awesome work!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    hey aethestode are you planning to do the entire johto and hoenn or just the places that red will visit in the manga

Years
  • Hi, Aethestode, I am playing Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter and I'm loving it. And I'm reading the manga, and I really want ask you: Can you add the Battle Frontier (Emerald Chapter) in the game?

And sorry for my bad English

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    hey aethestode are you planning to do the entire johto and hoenn or just the places that red will visit in the manga

Entire Johto and Hoenn would be in. (note: it would have a non-canon storyline).

Hi, Aethestode, I am playing Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter and I'm loving it. And I'm reading the manga, and I really want ask you: Can you add the Battle Frontier (Emerald Chapter) in the game?

And sorry for my bad English

Sevii island Chapters and the last part of Emerald is in the game.

Back