• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
  • Aethestode you can put spiky eared pichu?he appear in manga johto arc and gold have one look
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

He's already said no to the Spiky-eared Pichu a several times before. Also, Gold's Pichu is just a regular Pichu and not the Spiky-eared one.

Aethestode when will you release the Beta 12 I can't wait to play it again with the updated tiles

Beta 12 won't be released anytime soon, since there's still lots of work to do, as the entire game's been revamped up to Lavender Town so far.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016
    Ok, so i pretty much finished the latest beta and i want to say i love this hack. There are glitches here and there but I'm sure other users has addressed the problem and you'll fix it in the next beta. The only complaint i have is just it's so hard to catch beldum and metang (or maybe I'm just getting impatient and unlucky :p). But srsly, it's damn hard that I'm considering to use one of my master ball, even catching legendaries is not that hard. Anyway, take your time for the next beta \o/

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    Hi, can someone give me a save file around the starting of porygon strikes chapter?

Years
  • Hi, can someone give me a save file around the starting of porygon strikes chapter?

i have a save file in which i'm at Butwal Island (done the event there). I think it's very close to Porygon Strikes Chapter. If you want please leave a comment.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    i have a save file in which i'm at Butwal Island (done the event there). I think it's very close to Porygon Strikes Chapter. If you want please leave a comment.

man, thanks for your help. Now, how do we do, I post here my email so that you can send?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2017
    Quick Question: How exactly do you get Espeon in this hack?, Is it just the default high Friendship during the day or is it a set level?

Years
  • Quick Question: How exactly do you get Espeon in this hack?, Is it just the default high Friendship during the day or is it a set level?

It evolves into Espeon when leveled up with High Friendship in the Day Time.

Does anyone know how to get Darkrai?

Finish the Cresselia event first which is in Southern Island (Go to Hoenn Region first).

Last edited:
    Back