• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    What do I do after I find the nurse joy clones? I have the parcel for the Pokemon center, but that old man is blocking the door saying "heal Ma Pokemon".

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    I obtained the parcel before going to the island. Then I reobtained it after finding the nurse joy clones.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Beta 1 ------> Beta 12
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    So when beta 12 comes out will I have to start all over back in Pallet Town with the catching of Nidorino or will it let me continue from my last save point which is in Slatepoint City

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    Wow, it's seriously admirable that you're willing to revamp this entire hack when you've decided to stop with them. Seriously, thank you for this man. Though when should we expect it? Is it in half a year or more?

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Since we all are waiting for Beta 12 here or asking for help in the game, why not make this thread a little fun by making a story made by all of us ^_^ and who knows maybe Aethesthode might add it as a bonus chapter or something ;)

Lets start wth this: "While Red is walking in Route ?? he felt a strange feeling that something/someone is following him. He was suddenly tackled by..."

hope you guys join or atleast try to just for fun :pink_laugh:

Back