• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    No idea. Many users has this problem of not encountering Cresselia even in night :(

Mewtwo: Cave Of Origin (Orange)

Kyogre: Where did you Dived to save Captain's Vaporeon?? (Needs HM Cut)

Groudon: Navel Island Cave

Hoopa: Mirage Island (Obtained the ticket from Prof. Oak after the Orange League)

Volcanion: Climb the Waterfall near the Power Plant (East of Cerulean City) (Requires HM Waterfall)

Articuno, Moltress and Zapdos: Shamuti Island (Hope it's spelled correctly)

Entei: Spa Cavern (Hamlim Island]

Raikou: The Cave in Route 18 (Orange)

Suicune: Didn't remembered :D

NOTE: You have to first see the Legendary Dogs in various Routes of Orange Arch to catch them in those places. They first appear in Route 6 and then maybe Route 14.

HO-Oh: Orange Summit (Go through Pummelo Island after you have finished Orange Arch)

Lugia: No Idea.

Latios & Latias: Southern Island

Deoxys (All Formes): Birth Island (Obtain the ticket from Yellow)

Regis: You have to have a Wailord and a Relicanth and... umm... its pretty the same as in R/S/E but i forgot the places (sure they are in Orange Arch and you have to Dive).

Darkrai: Hamlim Island (Finish the Cresselia Event first)

Cresselia: Southern Island (May not appear even in night) :(

Hope it helps a few others too.

EDIT: I don't know if it is already reported or known, but there are Wild Machamps at Route 12 (South).

Lugia: Only catchable after finishing completing Shamouti Island arc. Swim around the Dark Water where Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno was fighting.

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    wait a minute the beta doesn't end on the Porygon's Revenge Chapter??

BTW I don't know if it is a bug or not but when the cutscene of porygon fighting Blue at the Orange Arc (forgot which island but it has a lot of Sunflora) happens I teleport there too...

Years
  • Thank you Aethestode :)
    -----------

Where do you get Munna

Took a while to find, but i found Munna. It's available at Sevii Island 1 (Cut the tree and search there). But the boy which we have to help in Valencia Island just says the "...Trapped in nightmare??" line.

wait a minute the beta doesn't end on the Porygon's Revenge Chapter??

BTW I don't know if it is a bug or not but when the cutscene of porygon fighting Blue at the Orange Arc (forgot which island but it has a lot of Sunflora) happens I teleport there too...

No it doesn't end on the Porygon Strikes chapter. There are many side-quests to play. And What do you mean by you teleport there too?
    It's Butwal Island, btw.

How can I download the DEMO version?

Which DEMO are you talking about? Beta 12 DEMO?? Aethestode already said that he will release a DEMO version of Beta 12 on May 1 :/

Last edited:

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    No it doesn't end on the Porygon Strikes chapter. There are many side-quests to play. And What do you mean by you teleport there too?
    It's Butwal Island, btw. :/

I know about the side quests what I meant is you can get to Sevii island??

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    are beta 11E savs compatible with beta 12.Is the beta 12 demo available on 30 april or on 1 may.

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    HELP!!

Finished the Porygon strikes chapter (defeated missigno, returned to the Overworld)
    a cutscene happens"two weeks later *blue fighting some guy* *green doing her stuff* and then I get warped to Prof. Ivy's lab and when I exit on the backdoor or front door the cutscene repeats O.o does that mean the Beta ends there or is it a bug

Last edited:
    Years
  • Below the download link of beta 11E I saw "Beta 12 DEMO (30/4/2016)This is only a demo. The download link would only be available for 1 week."

you can see the date 30/4/2016, today is 29/4/16. It means it'll be available to download on 30 April (yeah Aethestode said it will be on 1 May).

I know about the side quests what I meant is you can get to Sevii island??

yeah you can get to Sevii Island.

are beta 11E savs compatible with beta 12.Is the beta 12 demo available on 30 april or on 1 may.

No you have to start all over again. and for the download, maybe 30 April because it is listed in the 1st post.

HELP!!

Finished the Porygon strikes chapter (defeated missigno, returned to the Overworld)
    a cutscene happens"two weeks later *blue fighting some guy* *green doing her stuff* and then I get warped to Prof. Ivy's lab and when I exit on the backdoor or front door the cutscene repeats O.o does that mean the Beta ends there or is it a bug

no you still have to reach Pummelo Island, take part in the Orange League, battle with Lance etc. O.o

Last edited:

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

This is what I am talking about

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    no you still have to reach Pummelo Island, take part in the Orange League, battle with Lance etc. O.o

How?? I am literally stuck in the Prof. lab cuz I keep being looped at that two weeks later cutscene when I exit the building ;-; ;-;

Years
  • How?? I am literally stuck in the Prof. lab cuz I keep being looped at that two weeks later cutscene when I exit the building ;-; ;-;

tbh, i have never encountered this type of glitch/bug so it's hard to say what's wrong. if you are getting the same cutscene again & again whenever you exit the Lab... idk what to say :/ try something like Walkthrough walls cheat or if you can, complete the Porygon strikes chapter again :(

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    o.O can you get to Pummelo Island? If you can, it's fine.

can't m8 literally stuck in Prof. Ivy's lab
    1.When I exit the back or the front door the cutscene where says "two weeks later". It then shows blue fighting a guy who speaks in a different language and red talks to him.After that it is Green who is seen in a market scamming a vendor and red talks to him. Then I return/warp once again inside the lab repeating the cycle.

PS: i did it more than 20 times and I am still stuck

tbh, i have never encountered this type of glitch/bug so it's hard to say what's wrong. if you are getting the same cutscene again & again whenever you exit the Lab... idk what to say :/ try something like Walkthrough walls cheat or if you can, complete the Porygon strikes chapter again :(

welp problem no. 2 comes in (._.) I saved the game inside the lab (._.) all save states...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back