• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    I can't get through Kumquat Island after defeating missingno it keeps saying that I should help out Rudy but all he says is that he will become a more responsible leader

help?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    How man towns are going to be in Beta 12 (Demo) ?
    Will there be any Megas avalailable (hidden) ?
    Beta 12 demo save will be able to used in Beta 12 completly?
    Why the download will be available for only a limited time?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    when might the beta 12 complete version come? great work five on five from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2021
    You need to help the boy who has a nightmare in valencia island first. You'll need a Munna to find out the cause of his nightmare. Then you'll have to interact with an occult NPC in Valencia Island PC. Then Cresselia will appear in Lunar Summit.

Ok so i caught Muna but the things is when I went to the boy who had the nightmare all he said was trapped in nightmare and that was it and then i talked to the occult guy but all he said was how the dark god was gonna rule the world and then i went to lunar summit but Cresselia wasn't there

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    How can I evolve my eevee*?
    tumblr_n2f37i7ByO1torjn5o1_500.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2020
    Hey Aethestode, really need your help. I got the parcel on ascorbic island, and then did the porygon event on butwal iand, but the person in fron of the pokemon center still won't move. I can't continue the game until I deliver the supplies, so just looking for a little help on what to do.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Sir aethestode fast question
    The pics on features on the spoiler tab
    Does everypokemon inside is catchable on beta12? Not the demo the complete one? I mean its really cool haha thats it hope you answer my question and thanks for the demo and everything

Really like your work sorry bad english

Back