• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Bloodred

妖精の女王ティタ? ??ア
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    If I talk to Cissy after she abducted Blue, my game freezes. Can anyone help?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    Aethestode thanks for the demo beta 12. I just got a chance to play it.
    I think I found a program oversight. When fighting the machoke at the pewter gym, I intentionally lost, and came back to fight it.
    Due to switching pokemon in the party before the fight, the pokemon being renamed is poliwhirl instead of bulbasaur. It's not too important and it is unlikely to happen to most players, but I thought I should mention it. Love the improvement in graphics =).

I can't get my eevee to evolve to espeon.
    level up at max happiness during the day

Sorry to bother you but i cant patch the game do i have to do something?
    You need a ups patcher at
    https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/519/

if it doenst work, you're probably using a v1.1 FireRed rom instead of v1.0 FireRed Rom

Hi Aethestode can you turn your ups file to an ips file please.

ups patcher is at romhacking net
    https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/519/

v1.0 rom crc is DD88761C
    MD5 is e26ee0d44e809351c8ce2d73c7400cdd

v1.1 rom crc is 84EE4776
    MD5 is 51901a6e40661b3914aa333c802e24e8

For those on Android using MyBoy to play, you don't need to patch it, the game is autopatched if the patch file and the rom file is on the same folder with the same name.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Help!when i patched the game and played it the title screen turn black and the first event it freezes!!

Please help me..is it a bug or something?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    Help!when i patched the game and played it the title screen turn black and the first event it freezes!!

Please help me..is it a bug or something?
    retry with another clean rom of firered v1.0 or find another copy online. check with the crc i posted above. if it still doesn't work, try with another emulator.

there is a glitch screen right of viridian city(water gym)
    i'm guessing cerulian and not viridian city. this is a demo of a beta, he didn't bother adding that part of the map.

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Beta 12 looks hawt AF which makes me excited for the real deal

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Hello, is there a chance that this beta 12 demo have new maps? At least one more than beta11?

Last edited by a moderator:

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    When BETA 12 is released do we need to patch it in another fire red rom or patch it in the demo??

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    i was just curious where is your progress going with beta 12 by now??wish you best of luck

I was just curious where is your progress going with beta 12 by now?
    wish you best of luck!!!

Back