• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    Wow,i've just finished the 11E Beta in three days and that was A-W-E-S-O-M-E.There are some glitches but nothing really bad,the scripts are fantastic and the dialogues are perfect.Sorry if i bother you but i'm wondering if the beta you're working on ends at Lavender Town like the demo or not.i don't want to put pressure on you,i'm just curious.

P.s.: Sorry for my english.I'm italian and i didn't want to open Google translator

for beta 12 he's doing a complete overhaul of the game, new graphics and such before he adds storyline. he just gave us a demo of beta 12 that ends at Lavender town due to people requesting it.

I love this game, but I cannot update the new Beta. I used the patcher, Fire Red US 1.0 and the beta.ups

its not working
    did you use a clean firered v1.0 rom and not one already patched by previous beta?
    if clean what error msg came up in the patch progress box?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2016
    Wtf is going on after cerulean?

Attachments

• Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
      Screenshot_2016-05-04-16-25-14.png
      45.5 KB · Views: 36
    • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
      Screenshot_2016-05-04-16-25-25.png
      44.1 KB · Views: 20
    Years
  • is pikachu have electro ball for beta 11 and incoming beta 12?

Electro Ball is not available in the game

EDIT: I would like to report a glitch in Beta 11E. I've searched the thread and i found someone reporting it before Beta 10D but it was for 'Sing' which hangs the game if used on Magic Bounce (Espeon).

So what happens is this (didn't remembered what move Raichu was using):
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Espeon's Magic Bounce tooks any attack & after that if i try to switch/look at Pokémons screen & come back to battle screen, this happens:

Maybe its Magic bounce's glitch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2017
    Well, first, sorry for my english

I almost finished the beta 12

I have some coments and bugs:

- I dont know if you did this intentionally, but you literally, you cant use other pokemons than the ones in the story. You cant gain exp if dont battle with trainers, wild pokemons have very low levels and give so few experiencie.
    - In beta 11 we can earn a lot of mony, this time you cant.
    - These 2 points makes the beta 11 very funy and enjoyable. This time I get a little bored because you cant train more pokemon or get enought money. Its only my point of view
    - Bug: When start an epic battle (like gym battles) the splash screen with you and your rival shows images of your rival in both sides.
    - Bug?: I catch a pidgey with Shed Skin ability
    - Bug: When you didn't write a name for your rival... it is named with a huge combination of random characters

Thanks for your effort... its a very good game

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Well, first, sorry for my english

I almost finished the beta 12

I have some coments and bugs:

- I dont know if you did this intentionally, but you literally, you cant use other pokemons than the ones in the story. You cant gain exp if dont battle with trainers, wild pokemons have very low levels and give so few experiencie.
    - In beta 11 we can earn a lot of mony, this time you cant.
    - These 2 points makes the beta 11 very funy and enjoyable. This time I get a little bored because you cant train more pokemon or get enought money. Its only my point of view
    - Bug: When start an epic battle (like gym battles) the splash screen with you and your rival shows images of your rival in both sides.
    - Bug?: I catch a pidgey with Shed Skin ability
    - Bug: When you didn't write a name for your rival... it is named with a huge combination of random characters

Thanks for your effort... its a very good game

1) No, I'm pretty sure you can use other Pokemon other than the one in the story.
    2) Yeah, I've lowered the exp for this beta to see what other people think. I think I might scale it back up.
    3) That's weird, I've never changed the money rate of Trainers lol
    4) Really? That's strange. Which battle was it?
    5) I see, I'll fix that ability. Thanks.
    6) That's definitely a glitch. I'll go fix that. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    I'm played in demo and it's really great! One of greatest pokemon hacks, IMO.
    Graphics, new scripts and gameplay changes...
    But hack have some problems.
    1) Level of difficulty is kinda frustrating. I think it's because of little exp gaining.
    2) Glitches!
    For example:
    Some sprites change the pallet during cutscenes.
    When all of yours pokemon are fainted and you run to Pokemon Centre, turns on leftover animation from FireRed.
    Once I'm stuck in PokeMart. (I can't go to menu and can't even move)

But still a lot of work has been well done, I thank you that you are still working on a project.
    (Sorry my bad English)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    I'm played in demo and it's really great! One of greatest pokemon hacks, IMO.
    Graphics, new scripts and gameplay changes...
    But hack have some problems.
    1) Level of difficulty is kinda frustrating. I think it's because of little exp gaining.
    2) Glitches!
    For example:
    Some sprites change the pallet during cutscenes.
    When all of yours pokemon are fainted and you run to Pokemon Centre, turns on leftover animation from FireRed.
    Once I'm stuck in PokeMart. (I can't go to menu and can't even move)

But still a lot of work has been well done, I thank you that you are still working on a project.
    (Sorry my bad English)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Thanks for the great hack man. So not sure if it's glitch or I did something wrong but I have the beta 11E on myboy emulator on my android phone and every time I try to access my TM case I just get a black screen till I restart the app.

Years
  • Thanks for the great hack man. So not sure if it's glitch or I did something wrong but I have the beta 11E on myboy emulator on my android phone and every time I try to access my TM case I just get a black screen till I restart the app.

huh? This one is new. I don't think any other user has encountered this glitch.

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Poliwrath, Venasaur, Pikachu, Snorlax, Aerodactyl and Gyarados is Red's whole team if I am correct.I tried to go with the story and I must say I had difficulty following his team comp but it does work.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    OMG im late for the demo. RIP vacation I shouldn't have come

Edit : Pls halp cant download the beta 12 anymore. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    OMG im late for the demo. RIP vacation I shouldn't have come

Edit : Pls halp cant download the beta 12 anymore. :(

I wanted to download it also, choose not to. I want to enjoy the final product. They way games should be enjoyed. I am not a beta tester, I am a gamer :)

Back