• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    Newbie need help : (play 11e ver)
    * Where I can Find HM Waterfall ? I'm Stuck in Sevii Island 2
    * I can't go to power plant. There is no entry road in route 9 or 10. Because i want to catch volcanion
    Thanks guys for helping :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2017
    excuse me but I need some help and have some questions

1) how do you get to the southern islands I mean I got the ticket but I don't know where to go in order to get there via ferry(says on the ticket) in short where can I ride to get there

2) how do you unlock the regis? I have a relicanth and a wailord and hm dive, it says here on the forum that you need them

3) how do I start the swords of justice event after speaking with bill on the sevii islands? is it possible to do the event or its still in progress

thanks for the help in advance, pls I love this hack and I really really need the help TY

Years
  • Newbie need help : (play 11e ver)
    * Where I can Find HM Waterfall ? I'm Stuck in Sevii Island 2
    * I can't go to power plant. There is no entry road in route 9 or 10. Because i want to catch volcanion
    Thanks guys for helping :D

* I forgot where it is found... Either in Sevii Islands or any other place.

* There's a small gap from where you can Surf.
    excuse me but I need some help and have some questions

1) how do you get to the southern islands I mean I got the ticket but I don't know where to go in order to get there via ferry(says on the ticket) in short where can I ride to get there

2) how do you unlock the regis? I have a relicanth and a wailord and hm dive, it says here on the forum that you need them

3) how do I start the swords of justice event after speaking with bill on the sevii islands? is it possible to do the event or its still in progress

thanks for the help in advance, pls I love this hack and I really really need the help TY

1) Go to Hoenn Region, find Captain Stern there & then you can take the Ferry from Slateport City Harbor, which leads to Southern Island.

2) It's in Orange Island but i forgot.

3) Swords of Justice can't be obtained in Beta 11E.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Hey does beta 11E contain mega evolution.if yes then
    which Pokemon's can mega evolve and how?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Hey does beta 11E contain mega evolution.if yes then
    which Pokemon's can mega evolve and how?

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Hey Aethesthode! Can you update the thread cuz some people think that the game ends at Orange Arc.

Cheers~~

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Hey Aethesthode! Can you update the thread cuz some people think that the game ends at Orange Arc.

Cheers~~

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    I already met keldeo in sevii 5/6 (forgot) where is the rest 3?
    In story red explain than he met cobaldion to search keldeo. But i met keldeo 1st.
    Thanks

----------Edited---------

Seems that i have a glitch story... 1st i met keldeo, 2nd i met verizion (am i right.. sorry forgot name of them) 3rd i met terakion last i met cobadion. But i met him again @lvl 100 and noncatchable. and After catch cobaldion, it said keldeo must fight kyurem. But i already catch kyurem before met all of sword. Am i missing something???

Last edited:
    Years
  • I already met keldeo in sevii 5/6 (forgot) where is the rest 3?
    In story red explain than he met cobaldion to search keldeo. But i met keldeo 1st.
    Thanks

----------Edited---------

Seems that i have a glitch story... 1st i met keldeo, 2nd i met verizion (am i right.. sorry forgot name of them) 3rd i met terakion last i met cobadion. But i met him again @lvl 100 and noncatchable. and After catch cobaldion, it said keldeo must fight kyurem. But i already catch kyurem before met all of sword. Am i missing something???

You caught it? But i cant find it. Already explored all the Sevii Islands O.o

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    You caught it? But i cant find it. Already explored all the Sevii Islands O.o

Sorry cant attach link image after 5 post.
    But it's very complicated that the sword of justice chapter than I play going randomly. Can someone help me. Am I missing something??

Here what's going on. (I'm telling again with complete)
    1st encounter Kyurem @ Sevii 4
    2nd Keldeo @ Sevii 6
    3rd Virizion @ Sevii 9 but i met bill 1st before encounter Virizion
    4th Terrakion @ Sevii 23
    5th Cobalion lvl 90 @ Sevii 24 (in here, Cobalion Said that Keldeo must encounter Kyurem but I already catch it)
    6th Cobalion lvl 100 @ Sevii 7(in here, Cobalion said that i must find Keldeo before 2nd encounter with him but i already catch him & must meet Virizion & Terrakion 1st to encounter Cobalion here)
    Now i revisit Sevii 6 i found keldeo again. Not encounter it for now.

----------Edited----------
    After revisit Sevii 6 an encounter Keldeo again. Go to Sevii 24 find Cobalion Again (lvl 90) and it said same as i enounter it 1st. Must fight Kyurem. But after go to Sevii 4. Can't Find it. I'm stuck in here.
    Need help newbie.. T T

Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Ok I'm gonna resort here as last option.. I can't find either Scyther or kangaskhan.. They won't appear in the safari zone... Have they been moved?

Years
  • Ok I'm gonna resort here as last option.. I can't find either Scyther or kangaskhan.. They won't appear in the safari zone... Have they been moved?

You need surf to reach the area where Kangaskhan can be caught. As for Scyther, you can get it in the Game Corner for 6500 Coins /:

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Guys, sorry for the bother but this is a last resort... I have a few questions.

1.how do I trigger the Carly arc after I beat the Orange league

2. How do I catch rayquaza? I get to were its supposed to be at but it just gives me a message saying that I have to get some wings of some sort...???

3. At the southern island Owen and Nola won't move from the entrance to the place where I'm supposed to find cresselia... How do I get around this.

4. (Last) I can't get the darkrai arc to start. The little boy in Valencia island is not sleep or anything. Please help Guys. Many thanks

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    Español: Tengo un problema con un bug. Queria saber si hay alguna solucion , ya que no me gustaria volver a empezar el juego luego de que ya voy tan avanzado :(.

El bug ocurrio cuando yo fui a Ascorbia Island ,luego hable con el padre del chico que esta en la casa con los Squirttle y entre a la tienda y hable con el tipo que entrega el parcel (todo esto ocurrio cuando ni si quiera habia llegado a Butwal Island)

Luego me mostro una escena del team rocket y luego de que hable con Blue y otra escena....

Luego hable con Green y Blue en la escena que se da cuando llegas a la isla. Vi que un viejo me tapaba la entrada al centro pokemon asi que fui al norte pero no habia forma de salir.

Lo siguiente que hice fue abrir una cueva que estaba por ahi y se dio unas escenas adentro con las enfermera joy y otra en un cuarto con otra enfermera .

En fin luego de eso el viejo sigue tapando la entrada al centro pokemon y realmente no se que hacer :s

Porfavor Ayudenme :(
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

English: I have a problem with a bug. Wanted to know if there is any solution, as I do not like to start the game after that and I'm so advanced :(.

The bug occurred when I went to Ascorbia Island, then talk to the boy's father who is in the house with Squirttle and enter the store and talk to the guy who delivers the parcel (all this happened when not even had reached Butwal Island)

Then I showed a scene from the team rocket and then talk to Blue and another scene ....

Then talk to Green and Blue in the scene that is when you get to the island. I saw an old covered my entry to the pokemon center so I went north but there was no way out.

The next thing I did was open a cave that was out there and scenes came in with joy nurse and another in a room with another nurse.

Anyway after that the old man still covering the entrance to the pokemon center and really can not do: s

Please Help me :(

PD: sorry for my English is that I had to use a translator :s
    PD 2: This is my save in case anyone wants to see and check my bug: s

https://mega.nz/#!sZdlmZiZ!vNi-qBtbxiVEsx8hJrQ5pJw1jIofZ5Hb_IAIk3_q-gU

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    I know this has probably been answered somewhere in the hundreds of pages, but I am not going through all that to get an answer.

I am trying to patch this game (and a few other .ups pokemon hacks) and keep getting the message "Failed! Input checksum is invalid"

I haven't had any issues when applying .ips patches and the one time I used a .ups patch a year ago it worked fine.
    I figured I just didn't have a clean firered rom, but I have now tried 5 different downloads for the rom and all have that message.

Can I get some help?

EDIT:
    I have tried the bypass, but it just ended up at a white screen game. The unpatched version is not white screened.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Español: Tengo un problema con un bug. Queria saber si hay alguna solucion , ya que no me gustaria volver a empezar el juego luego de que ya voy tan avanzado :(.

El bug ocurrio cuando yo fui a Ascorbia Island ,luego hable con el padre del chico que esta en la casa con los Squirttle y entre a la tienda y hable con el tipo que entrega el parcel (todo esto ocurrio cuando ni si quiera habia llegado a Butwal Island)

Luego me mostro una escena del team rocket y luego de que hable con Blue y otra escena....

Luego hable con Green y Blue en la escena que se da cuando llegas a la isla. Vi que un viejo me tapaba la entrada al centro pokemon asi que fui al norte pero no habia forma de salir.

Lo siguiente que hice fue abrir una cueva que estaba por ahi y se dio unas escenas adentro con las enfermera joy y otra en un cuarto con otra enfermera .

En fin luego de eso el viejo sigue tapando la entrada al centro pokemon y realmente no se que hacer :s

Porfavor Ayudenme :(
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

English: I have a problem with a bug. Wanted to know if there is any solution, as I do not like to start the game after that and I'm so advanced :(.

The bug occurred when I went to Ascorbia Island, then talk to the boy's father who is in the house with Squirttle and enter the store and talk to the guy who delivers the parcel (all this happened when not even had reached Butwal Island)

Then I showed a scene from the team rocket and then talk to Blue and another scene ....

Then talk to Green and Blue in the scene that is when you get to the island. I saw an old covered my entry to the pokemon center so I went north but there was no way out.

The next thing I did was open a cave that was out there and scenes came in with joy nurse and another in a room with another nurse.

Anyway after that the old man still covering the entrance to the pokemon center and really can not do: s

Please Help me :(

PD: sorry for my English is that I had to use a translator :s
    PD 2: This is my save in case anyone wants to see and check my bug: s

https://mega.nz/#!sZdlmZiZ!vNi-qBtbxiVEsx8hJrQ5pJw1jIofZ5Hb_IAIk3_q-gU

Well, that's what happens if you get the Parcel before talking to Nurse Joy.
    For now, I have done the Event using WTW cheat & you can continue. However you can't enter the Pokemon Center in Butwal Island (That freaking old man is still blocking the way).
    Here's the save file: https://mega.nz/#!qx4ylQSR!a88yDmveCC4u16nOEF6FzI3z6JRpjYrjbax-x6RLlp0

Back