• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    Newbie ask again... drop sword of justice chapter... huhu T.T
    Where I can Find All Regis? I know it's @ Orange but exacly where ?
    & where I can find turwig, piplup & Torchic ?
    Newbie need help~
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    When I get to battle Sabrina,blue and green send their pokes out they asked me to evolve my ivysaur.but my ivysaur was already of level 42 venasaur.So my ivysaur didnt came out.i dont know why.I talked with both of the friends,green didnt gave me the root too.Pls help me.Im stuck there

Years
  • When I get to battle Sabrina,blue and green send their pokes out they asked me to evolve my ivysaur.but my ivysaur was already of level 42 venasaur.So my ivysaur didnt came out.i dont know why.I talked with both of the friends,green didnt gave me the root too.Pls help me.Im stuck there

You have to talk to Sabrina, who is Hiding behind Zapmolcuno

So quick question, are the serevii islands in beta 11E and if do how do i get there?

Yeah! Buy the tickets from Vermillion City Mart.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Guys, I know I've asked this before.. But it's not being answered and I'm not the only one asking. So cresselia is not where she's supposed to be at, and as the aethestode mentioned, you are supposed to help the boy at Valencia island first with a munna. My issue is the same as many others here. The little boy is up and about just asking me if I wanna know the future.. And he says "nightmare?" Si what did I miss? I read that I'm supposed to let darkrai out of his coffin.. How do I do that? I'm passed the underworld section. Please help. Alluda hermano @luno

Years
  • Guys, I know I've asked this before.. But it's not being answered and I'm not the only one asking. So cresselia is not where she's supposed to be at, and as the aethestode mentioned, you are supposed to help the boy at Valencia island first with a munna. My issue is the same as many others here. The little boy is up and about just asking me if I wanna know the future.. And he says "nightmare?" Si what did I miss? I read that I'm supposed to let darkrai out of his coffin.. How do I do that? I'm passed the underworld section. Please help. Alluda hermano @luno

if you get the answer, tell me too. >_<

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Guys I already got 7 badges and got rocksmash too.But i can't join Indigo League. It says the same thing as she used to say.Pls help me.Im playing beta 11. Pls reply ASAP.
    TIA

Years
  • Guys I already got 7 badges and got rocksmash too.But i can't join Indigo League. It says the same thing as she used to say.Pls help me.Im playing beta 11. Pls reply ASAP.
    TIA

Go to Viridian City, Rock Smash the Rock near the Gym. There's a Secret door. Go through it for the 8th Badge >_< (You wont get it though)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Is there any way to go back to the underworld to let darkrai out of its coffin?

Newbie need help~
    Thanks[/QUOTE

Regi1 - vermillion underwater
    Regi2 - route 8 underwater
    regi3 - key lime underwater
    Torchic - place where you find groudon (1% chance to appear)
    Piplup - ice island (1% chance to appear)

Never did find turtwig

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    I know this has probably been answered somewhere in the hundreds of pages, but I am not going through all that to get an answer.

I am trying to patch this game (and a few other .ups pokemon hacks) and keep getting the message "Failed! Input checksum is invalid"

I haven't had any issues when applying .ips patches and the one time I used a .ups patch a year ago it worked fine.
    I figured I just didn't have a clean firered rom, but I have now tried 5 different downloads for the rom and all have that message.

Can I get some help?

EDIT:
    I have tried the bypass, but it just ended up at a white screen game. The unpatched version is not white screened.

for clean versions of firered
    v1.0 rom crc is DD88761C
    MD5 is e26ee0d44e809351c8ce2d73c7400cdd

v1.1 rom crc is 84EE4776
    MD5 is 51901a6e40661b3914aa333c802e24e8
    use md5 checker to make sure your file is the correct one. for adventure red, you need v1.0 rom

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    Newbie need help~
    Thanks[/QUOTE

Regi1 - vermillion underwater
    Regi2 - route 8 underwater
    regi3 - key lime underwater
    Torchic - place where you find groudon (1% chance to appear)
    Piplup - ice island (1% chance to appear)

Never did find turtwig

Wow... thanks to you.. now I can get all regis >.<
    Still wanna turwig >.<

BTW wanna ask again. Why after Hippopotas want to evolve, it evolve to Hippopotas again?
    & is there any special require to evolve clamperl, snorunt, kirlia? Because they have another evo.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    how to get HM waterfall..

Sevii Island 4
    In the beach but you need rock smash to get there

BTW is this all Legend in Adv RED?

With Hoppa @My Current Team.
    Where is Rayquaza?? Is there the primal for Kyogre & Groudon?

Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow... thanks to you.. now I can get all regis >.<
    Still wanna turwig >.<

BTW wanna ask again. Why after Hippopotas want to evolve, it evolve to Hippopotas again?
    & is there any special require to evolve clamperl, snorunt, kirlia? Because they have another evo.

Thanks

Kirlia evolves into Gallade with Moon Stone.
    For Clamperl, it may evolve with either Link Stone or Moon Stone (never tried)
    For Snorunt, Try the new Ice Stone

BTW is this all Legend in Adv RED?

With Hoppa @My Current Team.
    Where is Rayquaza?? Is there the primal for Kyogre & Groudon?

Thanks

Dont know about Rayquaza.
    Primal Stones are available at Orange Island (I suck at giving location).
    And... How did you caught Darkrai, HOW!
    Did you 1st battled it at Hamlim Island? (Carly was controlled by it). I know about Munna, The Nightmare boy... but no luck finding it or Cresselia.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    Kirlia evolves into Gallade with Moon Stone.
    For Clamperl, it may evolve with either Link Stone or Moon Stone (never tried)
    For Snorunt, Try the new Ice Stone

Dont know about Rayquaza.
    Primal Stones are available at Orange Island (I suck at giving location).
    And... How did you caught Darkrai, HOW!
    Did you 1st battled it at Hamlim Island? (Carly was controlled by it). I know about Munna, The Nightmare boy... but no luck finding it or Cresselia.

Okay, I'll try it later...
    Primal in Orange ??? WHERE???
    Darkrai? No..carly quest cant catch Darkrai. 1st I complete quest Nightmare before (able to catch it) I read someone post in this forum that already complete this quest & I complete it. But yes 1st open coffin in the underworld. Find munna in sevii right?? And place it 1st in party (maybe coz it works for me) For cresselia I find it @ night in southern island. (But I already catch it 1st and still appear haha)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Hey guys at Hamlim Island currently fought Carly once but i cant find Gary after he screams does anybody have an idea on completing this bit

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    Hey guys at Hamlim Island currently fought Carly once but i cant find Gary after he screams does anybody have an idea on completing this bit

Enter the cave. The Hole have just like code. If you wrong enter the hole, you'll be back to the 1st entrace. After you enter 2nd cave, enter the big room in the middle to trigger event.

Back