• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2018
    Do not enter cave on route 4! It contains major bug, that will transport you to different part of story. First it placed me to route 5 and forced me to instantly fight Hiker, than showed me Blue. After reset it teleported me to Route 6.

yeah, i got that bug tho.
    bug i'd find too like well, kangaskoo sprite dont appear in box or party.
    after teleport with abra from cerulean to pallet town the gramp and his abra is missing in front prof oak lab, and i must walk from pallet into cerulean.

sorry for my wrong grammar and bad english, peace

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Yo I am up to the section where you save Blue (the girl) from team rocket and then fly away to the rooftop, why can I not talk to her and when I try, the game freezes and I can't do anything?

I'm super hyped and happy that this finally got released but its got alot of bugs and glitches and stuff.

I'd love to know whether or not you don't need to talk to her so I can keep playing or does it activate the next section of the game?

Also you can't return to the rooftop via stairs after exiting top floor of celadon hotel house thingie

72IJSdh
    so sad i think we need wait more 2 week Part 2 released and fix bugs

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Gyarados typing seems to be wrong. Instead 4x dmg electric attacks do normal dmg to him.
    Also it never showed us Blue stealing Squirtle and now we suddenly see her with Wartortle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Gyarados typing seems to be wrong. Instead 4x dmg electric attacks do normal dmg to him.
    Also it never showed us Blue stealing Squirtle and now we suddenly see her with Wartortle.
    yes, ice beam got super fighting and normal/fairy or normal i don't remember. But something need fix on part 2, waiting...

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    A fix patch will be uploaded later that fixes many minor glitches or gamebreaking glitches. All you'll need to do is patch over the pre-existing rom and continue with your old savefile.
    Thank you, Aethestode. You best.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2020
    How can I find Eevee exactly? In Route 17 it escaped when I was with Bill, and now I can't find him.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2019
    Thank you Aethestode for making such a wonderful game!
    Just want tell you there's a bug in Pewder City
    So i went back to Pewder City through the Diglett Cave and there was a fire at the museum
    and the game crashed after Red tricked two Magmar inside the museum(Game freeze with a Red mugshot)

African_guy

The Forsaken Noob
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2018
    Listen. Ive been using 128Kbit SRAM patching and Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3ds but my savefile keeps getting deleted after starting the game up again.... SOMEONE PLEASE ATTEMPT TO HELP ME.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Wow after 2years of waiting ..this is the best Rom I ever played and now beta 13 totally awesome. Der is no better game hack designers than aethestod..just awesome bro

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    i'm stuck in the old man killer's bedroom... Also fought the eevees in route 17, completed the eeveelution chapter but erika's gym still haven't active yet...
    lO4iSnj.png

Last edited:
    Back