• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

xiechayghe

Jacks
Years
  • i'm stuck in the old man killer's bedroom... Also fought the eevees in route 17, completed the eeveelution chapter but erika's gym still haven't active yet...
    lO4iSnj.png

Yeah! Me too
    And in Pewter City, I just follow the story but it has stopped =))
    2vlgzvbg.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    Unlike Pikachu that it dodge your pokeball but you can actually catch Gyarados.

Is this a bug? will it affect later story?

legend link9

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    So in chapter 1 after bumping into a rocket grunt, poliwhirl no longer follows me and any attempt to view his summary makes the screen go black and freeze. Has anyone else encountered this bug yet?

P.S - Some minor kinks aside, I'm very pleased with the progress this hack has made, thank you for your work Aethestode!

Edit - I also noticed I can't swap to Bulbasaur during the machine encounter as I encounter the same problem as viewing the summaries. One other thing I noticed was that I was unable to run when I had a follower (Pokémon and Professor Oak) but can otherwise run freely.

Last edited:
    Years
  • So I noticed something with Misty following me. When there is a trainer battle she suddenly takes a step back. Before entering the cave she suddenly appears out of nowhere, same in the cave. Is this intentional, because it´s very confusing when characters appear out of nowhere.
    Furthermore when entering the pokemon market in Vermilion City then there´s a black screen and you can´t do nothing but load a new save file.
    I also noticed a bug when entering the cave in the first screenshot I find myself in the second screenshot and then if I go outside I find myself in the third screenshot. If I re-enter the room I was in the second screenshot and go outside again, I find myself in the fourth screenie. This area can be also found when you go towards south from Cerulean City.

I also found a bug, when Hyperfang is used by a pokemon, then there are screen errors (like large pixels) but it´s not crashing the game.

I have a few questions: Will there be link battles possible in this hack?
    Are there going to be 120 TMs in the future or will it be left like that?
    Is it possible to make permanent rebattles with every trainer (like when you go the same route again then those trainers all want to battle again)?

So far I´m amazed of this game. Really well done, Aethestode and great respect! Making such a hack must be time consuming as f**k

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-25-15-32-10.png
      Screenshot_2017-12-25-15-32-10.png
      200.3 KB · Views: 9
    • Screenshot_2017-12-25-15-32-17.png
      Screenshot_2017-12-25-15-32-17.png
      98.4 KB · Views: 11
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Here are the last two screenies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-25-15-32-20.png
      Screenshot_2017-12-25-15-32-20.png
      174.3 KB · Views: 7
    • Screenshot_2017-12-25-15-31-40.png
      Screenshot_2017-12-25-15-31-40.png
      187 KB · Views: 9

Hy

Hy
    Years
  • Ok so I think I might be close to being able to play the new beta. I have the the link that aethestode, (sorry if I'm misspelling his awesome name incorrectly), provided us downloaded in my Dropbox app and the Dropbox is synced with my gba4ios app. Is there a way to move the file from the Dropbox to the gba4ios app to play the game, or will I actually need to use my pc to move this file to my gba4ios in order to play the game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    I have the fire red 1.0 and the patch, I've been trying to use unipatcher but it just says ROM is not compatible with the patch. Any help please.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2018
    How do i evolve Polywhirl? When I was underwater there was a pokeball which asked me if i want to evolve polywhirl. But then it said you need to evolve polywhirl first???? Now i somehow got out and defeated the electro guy though

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    I love the manga and the game is so wonderful, the NPC's references about Animes and Hollywood Lol
    Dudes:
    - What's meaning the name in Paras without mushroom?
    - What's the origin about Red's surname and your mother's name?
    -Why Ash is Pete in the Hack? Just to. despite? kkkk
    -Why there are an white Swampert in Cerulean?

Bugs:
    - A red sprite lika a robot or Pinsir in Pallet change to a white retangle
    - A cave left to Cerulean in route 4 teleport you to a cop house beteeen route 5 and 6
    - The Vermilion Pokemart transform the screen all black and you need restart the game
    - The grass spots in underwater of bonus chapter doesn't work

Back