• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Hi, aren't the other characters playable yet? Starting a new game does not give you to choose a character. Or that thing is later in the game or isn't implemented?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    I love the manga and the game is so wonderful, the NPC's references about Animes and Hollywood Lol
    Dudes:
    - What's meaning the name in Paras without mushroom?
    - Vulpixx instead Vulpix
    - What's the origin about Red's surname and your mother's name?
    -Why Ash is Pete in the Hack? Just to. despite? kkkk
    -Why there are an white Swampert in Cerulean?

Bugs:
    - A red sprite lika a robot or Pinsir in Pallet change to a white retangle
    - A cave left to Cerulean in route 4 teleport you to a cop house beteeen route 5 and 6
    - The Vermilion Pokemart transform the screen all black and you need restart the game
    - The grass spots in underwater of bonus chapter doesn't work
    - Fairy pokemon take double damage to ice movements

Well, I tested the Glitch Fix 3 and all the Bugs is correct now, except the cave in cerulean because i don't have a rock smash to test again now kkkkkk. Another bugs i looked yesterday like ButterfreeT, SnorlaxX and a Water/Dragon Gyarados is also right now. Then I will updated my list now i finished lavender (included the pikachu spirit)

Dudes:
    - Why Delia's Husband is Pete then? kk. A Bonus Chapter can explained this after?

Bugs:
    - All Joys say "Pokémon Centre" instead Pokémon Center"
    - I can't check the town maps in the PokeCenters
    - Fairy Pokemons still take double damage to ice movesets

thanks to this wonderful hack

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, aren't the other characters playable yet? Starting a new game does not give you to choose a character. Or that thing is later in the game or isn't implemented?

There's a reason it's called adventures Red
    But u can play briefly as Green and Blue during certain bonus chapters

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    Onds-ssj
    you can give me the link where the 3 patches have been added in the only gba file

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2022
    Aesthetode hats off man! The best pokemon hack i have ever played. Your story following is so damn awesome. Made an account just to thank you.
    One issue though: I am currently in fuschia city with patch 2 fix. Will my game break? as i didn't trigger the vulpix event? Or should i continue?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    How does one tail Vulpix evolve? I am guessing by certain level or happiness during night(evolution stones does not work).
    Also for one tail Vulpix to appear you gotta have normal Vulpix and come to the shrine at night(at least it was night for me).

Years
  • Hello Aethestode!
    So to make things clear: I can patch BETA 13, then the Glitch Fix Patch and finally Glitch Patch 2 OR I can just patch the BETA 13 + Glitch Patch 2? Is the Glitch Fix Patch already included in the BETA 13 + Glitch Patch 2-patch?

Bugs:
    -pixeled screen before the title screen appears
    -Hypnosis - pixeled screen when using attack on first battle with Nidorino
    -pokemon following me no longer follow when entering a pokemon center and generally the feature is not always active (don´t know if it´s better to delete those following scripts or not)

And I have a few questions I asked before:
    1. Will there be link battles possible?
    2. Do you update the TM list to 120 or do you leave it like that?
    3. Can you implement permanent rebattles for every trainer?

You don´t need to be sorry for those glitches, it happens. I don´t see a reason to be amashed of. You did amazing work!

Please can someone provide me with answers, even if it´s a "no".
    Btw does it negatively impact the story if I use other pokemon than in the story?

Years
  • There's a reason it's called adventures Red
    But u can play briefly as Green and Blue during certain bonus chapters

Well, the post says "Playable Red, Green, Blue and Yellow" and also it shows pictures of customisated characters, so I thought the protagonist could be chosen and that's how it looks... I wanted to play this, but I hate male sprites so...

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2020
    How do I go to Saffron City or Cinnabar Island? I'm stuck at Fuchsia City atm after the Articuno chapter (I did the Zapdos one too)...did I miss something?
    Also why is Fuchsia Gym empty?

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2020
    Can anyone tell me where is Saffron City?
    also I defeated Team Rocket in Cinnabar Island but they're still there, plus Blaine is there with Moltres
    does the beta end there?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    that is, the second part we can expect on January 7, the only question is how it will look like combining the second part with the first

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    When I try to speak with the brown hair one and the old one in Floral City, my game gets crashed. Are there any solutions?

Back