• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    i cant really post links but heres the link. just add the letter h in front :)

ttps://discord.gg/HYC9dgS

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Is it possible for you to give us a .ZIP download instead of the .RAR downloads? It is a much faster download and much easier to extract, whereas .RAR is time-consuming(seriously, my thing took 50 minutes to fully extract and still going). It's basically better in all ways. Please consider doing this.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Is it possible for you to give us a .ZIP download instead of the .RAR downloads? It is a much faster download and much easier to extract, whereas .RAR is time-consuming(seriously, my thing took 50 minutes to fully extract and still going). It's basically better in all ways. Please consider doing this.

its not as problematic as u make it out to be for the file compression................... i play pretty much everything on my 6 year old potato of a computer and i have no problems when it comes to decompressing a .rar file or even a .7z for that matter and i use 7zip which is far superior to winrar and is free so..................

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2020
    Any list of obtainables available?Event pokes list?Also where is that skitty for the starly trade :P .I think a saw a skitty in one of the routes before 2nd gym.Many trainers had one so I am not sure whether I saw a wild one or a trainer's.Memory is a bit hazy.Btw nice game.Only finished the first gym with the help of meowstic,metang,lotad(didnt evolve him for giga drain),zubat,and mightyena.Found ponyta after completing the gym cuz I was playing at night XD.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2022
    There is a bug where when you talk to green the team celestial general she takes you to a room and says this is the reason pokemon league is coming and it freezes
    I accidentally saved it after if froze and now i cant progress help me Please.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2020
    Gotta say great game, but the there's a slight problem...
    I have my starter beldum on lvl 19 but it wont gain exp, my swablu can gain exp no problem but my beldum is stuck and cant get any.
    What do i do?
    This really discouraged me from playing the game which is a shame because i was mad hyped to finish this demo.
    EDIT: Nvm i just found out about the level cap so i feel really dumb rn so yea

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    I am in the cave that takes me to Squall City, and when i go though an opening to the next cave i get a massage saying

Script 'Game_Event' Line 164: ArgumentError occurred
    comparison of string with 0 failed

That the game closes

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2020
    i started to play pokemon alabaster recently, the only problem is, is that i am stuk in the cave with the solrock and the lunatone. i have found all the stones and password numbers but can't seem to progress. any help is appreciated. i need to get to the machine in the back of the cave.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    hey, I'm having trouble finding shoal salt i have all shoal shell but how can i find shoal ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    i started to play pokemon alabaster recently, the only problem is, is that i am stuk in the cave with the solrock and the lunatone. i have found all the stones and password numbers but can't seem to progress. any help is appreciated. i need to get to the machine in the back of the cave.

When you is talking to either Lunatone or solrock, and they are chaning the layout, you have to move at the same time to get to the next area.
    When you talk to the Lunatone who is going aroud the pillar down with the stair, you have to move forward to the egde and you will get to the next area

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2021
    I know route 302 is the wild home of skitty but i cant seem to find one and i want to trade it for a starly in belmirage town before i move on. Can you help me?

Years
  • Wonderfull game, reaaly love it and i can't wait for the next update 😃

Problem: I can't encounter wild pokemon anymore now that i finish the research center.... it's normal? (sorry for my bad english)
    Problem 2: for not know reason i lost my exp share.....

Years
  • Hello, I'm back with another bug...
    Spoiler:

Back